Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kampen and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Hello again,

Ok, so far I have shown the main embodiment of this setup...however, it is not all...this is the simplest way to put it for you...

So, I will let you first "digest" all this, imagine the Field moving along the coils...and generating on your secondary...

if you have any questions...I will try to answer them, even though, I do not have a model already built...only on my mind.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Classic

1. What would be the minimum input required by switching mechanism ?
2. Do you think this arrangement would work with less than 8 coils per pole ?
3. Apart from resistance or impedance matching, there is any other relation to describe ratio of length of wire total primary versus total secondary ?
4. Can you define the input ? In an earlier post you said it will work with AC, DC or pulsed DC ... would be able your bespoke switching to manage any type of input of any frequency in case of AC or pulsed DC ?
5. Can you speculate about the behaviour of the system under load ? Would behave different for pure resistive loads compared with inductive loads ?

I guess, there is more to add on the output if you aim to provide direct usable power for usual domestic appliances.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Aug 26, 2024, 04:06 PM1. What would be the minimum input required by switching mechanism ?

Answer is stated on Topic:  FIGUERA GENERATOR SEQUENTIAL DUAL (+/-) SOLID-STATE DRIVER DEVELOPMENT (overunitymachines.com)

Quote from: Classic on Aug 26, 2024, 04:06 PM2. Do you think this arrangement would work with less than 8 coils per pole ?

CORRECTION: It is FOUR COILS per Pole, EIGHT COILS for Both Poles or namely "the Field".
It could be less than eight coils on the sequence, however, it is recommended to have more, the more sequential coils the higher the Field Resolution.

Quote from: Classic on Aug 26, 2024, 04:06 PM3. Apart from resistance or impedance matching, there is any other relation to describe ratio of length of wire total primary versus total secondary ?

This is not about "resistance matching" nor "impedance" it is all that is necessary to build this setup.

Quote from: Classic on Aug 26, 2024, 04:06 PM4. Can you define the input ? In an earlier post you said it will work with AC, DC or pulsed DC ... would be able your bespoke switching to manage any type of input of any frequency in case of AC or pulsed DC ?

I have NEVER said it will work with AC at input, it could, but then it would have to be converted to DC...makes no sense, either your question.

Quote from: Classic on Aug 26, 2024, 04:06 PM5. Can you speculate about the behaviour of the system under load ? Would behave different for pure resistive loads compared with inductive loads ?

No I can NOT SPECULATE, I do NOT like to "speculate" on a setup that have not being built yet.

Quote from: Classic on Aug 26, 2024, 04:06 PMI guess, there is more to add on the output if you aim to provide direct usable power for usual domestic appliances.

Like I said above, I do not like to speculate about something that has not being proven yet.

And Classic, thanks for your questions, BUT, this would be your FIRST & LAST question on this Topic.

I respond ONLY TO BUILDER'S GROUP MEMBERS that have shown and proven capabilities to put together a setup like this and even more complicated.

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Aug 26, 2024, 01:58 PM
ABOUT THE CONSTRUCTION OF THIS SIMPLE APPROACH
[...]
Now, OVER YOUR SECONDARY, after is completed, then you do some simple math...divide the total length of secondary by Sixteen (16) because that would be the number of sequential coils you will need...as that individual measurement will give you the WIDTH of each Ring Coil.
[...]
Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

When I wrote the previous post above...I made an ERROR...however, no one noticed!!

I wrote (above bold statement) that we had Sixteen (16) Total Coils on Exciting Sequential Rings...

It was wrong, we have a Total of Fifteen (15) Coils:

FIFTEEN_15_COILS_TOTAL.png

So, there are SEVEN Coils on each side (Red and Black) plus a CENTER COIL #8 (Magenta) SHARED between both Bank of Coils...No matter of this, always Eight Coils would be at play (ON) during sequencing time.

This is not such a big deal, because all the Math Calculations for resistance and finding the total length on one single ring coil, bolts down to the EIGHT COILS MATH.

Eight Coils is the number of coils that are ALWAYS ON during all sequencing switching, so, this number is the BASIC COUNT of Coils that we need, not the total coils on the whole exciter system.

Now, related to the GEOMETRY of each sequential ring, we do need to know the total amount of coils, for calculating the WIDTH of each Ring Coil versus the Total Length of Secondary.

For example, if our Secondary Total length is 15 inches, then dividing 15/15=1 inch, so, each ring coil would have one inch width.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

SELF FEEDING TEST CIRCUIT

SELF_FEEDING_CIRCUIT_1.png

Hello All,

Ok, so here are Two Circuits that I would be testing...

1-Circuit One: which is composed by Diodes D1, D2 and Electrolytic Cap C1

2- Circuit Two: which is composed by Diodes D3, D4 and Electrolytic Cap C2

Circuit One will collect all Direct Currents which are passed through all sequential stages, PLUS, all Self-Induced Direct Currents will also be generated at switching of the Field.

While Circuit Two will be collecting all Reversed Voltages generated by BEMF during displacement of Magnetic Field which connects-disconnects coils on the generator operation. All disconnected coils will generate a reversed voltage every time they are switched off.

All Diodes on both circuits, are set mainly, in order to BLOCK/AVOID that all Voltages and Currents generated, from returning to the Sequential Coils Assembly...
As if this takes place will kill all displacement of field by turning fully ON, ALL 15 Coils at once!
As a second operation for Diodes is to filter Negative and Positive Voltages and Currents Flows through their right paths.

This Circuits will need to be tested, FIRST SEPARATELY, as to see if both Capacitors terminals could be added in series to be connected at each P-FET and N-FET DC INPUT respectively.

If someone have any objection to this circuit, or could add any more ideas, they would be welcomed.

Thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions