Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hipermotor, bigeasy (+ 1 Hidden) and 41 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: ggx9 on Sep 03, 2024, 03:41 AMI don't wish to distract much from your great work here but if I may ask, do I have a proper understanding of the principals involved.

Hello ggx9,
First, I am sorry about your eye problem, and I hope you get well very soon.
And no, you do not distract me or anyone by wanting to have a proper understanding of the principals involved.

Quote from: ggx9 on Sep 03, 2024, 03:41 AMI pose my question like this.
This machine is much like a conventional generator electrically, especially the output windings, but with no moving parts and therefore no back torque to require a powerful engine to overcome that torque. A conventional rotating generator extracts it's power from the same zero point energy field but it also takes on the burden of reverse torque because of its reverse motor characteristics caused by its mechanical rotation and not being locked to the stator.

The field winding which is rotated in a conventional generator is therefore energized in a completely different manner here to produce the moving magnetic field without moving or rotating physically so that the stator, output windings, "thinks" that there is a rotating field winding with a simple dc voltage energizing it in the center of the stationary stator winding but that field winding is actually being energized by a complex, moving, rotary switch, as in Figuera's original patent, or an updated solid state switch, in your design using FET's, to energize a series of field coils in a precise, sequential pattern. The Figuera machine should require approximately the same amount of power to the field winding as a conventional generator which is roughly 5 or 10 % of the generator output power.

Ok, your reasoning is perfectly well described above, however, there are many "constrains" that only you are adding up to your understanding.

1- ANY moving Magnetic Field will generate an induction on a secondary winding.

As it does NOT matter if this movement follows a "rotation" or a "zig-zag" reciprocating movement, or any spatial curve displacement that follows a movement...it could be a "star-shaped" a pentagon shape...or any geometrical pattern.
However, a "rotational" way is the most "adaptable" to a "prime mover" that simply rotates continuously the "Field", namely an "Engine" or a "Motor".

2- I do not like to use the term "zero-point energy"...as it is a very "science fiction" call.

As Faraday tested back on the 1830's..."any changing magnetic field will cause an induction..."

On a Rotary Generator we are revolving/rotating the Virtual Magnetic Field BUT ALSO its "CARRIER", or the whole generating circuit, which includes a massive steel core and all copper windings along with the shaft plus all insulators...

So, whenever we LOAD the secondary, therefore, closing circuit, we are generating a Second Magnetic Field on the Stator, which tends to LOCK the rotational movement of the rotating exciter field.

Actually, there is not much more than this simple "action-reaction" analysis above...

On another example...there were some small flashlight designs back a few years ago (I still have one) ...that did not require any batteries...we just needed to "shake it up" for a while, and it charged a small ultra cap inside circuit of secondary lighting up the bulb for a while.

What we were doing is "shaking" back and forth a small cylindrical magnet (that contains a Magnetic Field) inside a tubular coil...therefore, Field was moving back and forth and generating an induction on secondary.

Problem is that there is no way to adapt a small motor to replace such LINEAR RECIPROCATING movement, as if we design a complex reciprocating mechanical system, it will consume more power than the generated-on Output.

But, again, we were moving the Virtual Field along with the "Magnet", or the Field Carrier...

What we are doing here (on this "advanced SS Figuera"), is just moving the Virtual Field, as the "carrier" (exciting sequential coils plus the steel core) stays static...

Hope this explanation helps you to understand it better.

Please let me know.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

@All,

As an addition to my above response to ggx9, I want to add a very important part that we always need to keep in mind whenever building this type of Solid-State Generators:

We need to ALWAYS KEEP an Exciting Magnetic Field which STRENGTH is exactly the same during ALL its spatial displacement.

As that resumes to always keep resistance and inductance NOT VARYING during displacement, but always equally the same. Which resumes in always keeping the same number of identical ring coils being switched ON.

On all Rotary Generators, their Exciting Field ALWAYS is the same field, same strength, same resistance, same inductance values...

Now, on my Method 2 Single Module, I was "stretching" the field, meaning, changing its resistance values, as that reflects on varying currents during displacement, resulting on a field which varies its strength.

This issue was solved on Method 2 Dual Modules that I have disclosed here, where we always keep the same number of coils involved on displacement.

Now, on the latest model of Linear-Series that I have presented before, this is just a TESTING BED for the SS Electronic Driver, as I feel much more comfortable driving this setup than a Single Module Method 2.

However, it does NOT mean -in any way, at all- that it would be the "New Model" replacing Method 2 Dual Modules...

There would be more designs which also will have these same Field spec's, related to keeping the same Field Strength, and so, also work perfectly well.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

Ok, for even better understanding about the Eight Steps sequential drive, I've made a Graphic showing all Eight Displacements.

This Graphic have eight sequences from #1 to #8...and of course, the reversed sequence will go from #8 back to #1...you can do that in your minds.

SEQUENTIAL_STAGES_STEP_BY_STEP.png

Ok, so this Graphic is perfect to discuss the "benefits" of having MBB (Make Before Break) and NOT BBM (Brake Before Make)

And the example is easy to explain...

1- If we have a BBM Type, let's look at Frames on Contact #1 and #2.
When Both Contacts, Negative and Positive, are transitioning from #1 to #2, IF we have a BBM, or NOT OVERLAPPED CONNECTIONS, then on this precise transition timing, ALL Coils would be disconnected (OFF), then Magnetic Field would COLLAPSE on ALL Eight Coils...until Both Contacts are at #2...BUT THEN Field would have to be RESTARTED FROM SCRATCH (Zero) !
This is NOT GOOD!!...As it will consume more power to restore field from zero...PLUS
More important is that "A CONTINUOUS SMOOTH DISPLACEMENT SEQUENCE" will be BROKEN ON EVERY SINGLE TRANSITIONING POINTS, FROM 1 TO 8 !!

2- Therefore, We need MBB (Make Before Brake) or Overlapped Transitioning.
This means that on the transitioning from #1 to #2, the "left behind coils" according to traveling direction, would be ON, until the Next Coils are Engaged or on FULL CONTACT.

MBB_OVERLAPPED_1.png

I have created a second Graphic above, about this transitioning from #1 to #2...On the Upper Right is an example of the BBM (Brake Before Make) where we can see ALL COILS ARE OFF, Field has collapsed.
On the contrary, on Right Lower we have MBB (Make Before Brake) and we can see that Coil#1 (Lighter Blue) is still ON during the transfer to Point#2, as also Coil#9 is starting to turn ON while ALL other Coils are ON.

Field did NOT Collapse

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello again,

As I consider this issue is very important...

SO, AGAIN, this FAULTY TRANSITIONING POINT(S) because of braking (OFF) before making (contacting ON) will take place on every single transitioning point from one to eight.

This will reflect on POOR INDUCTION on OUTPUT, not strong enough as amperage and voltage will drop once we connect a load on the Secondaries.

Now, on a Mechanical Switch Commutator we will NOT have this issue, no matter how small the brushes are, even being the same size of One Single Contact plate, it will still Make Contact Before Braking OFF.

If we remember Figuera's 1908 Patent, He suggest that Brush Width size be about the size of Two Commutator Plates, that is about a 100% Overlap, which I think is too much overlap timing.

On the Commutator Brushes, they just need to be Max of 1 1/2 of a plate size to just one (1) plate size.

We have to realize that brush-as long as it is not smaller than Air Gap between contact plates- it will still Make Before Brake.

SINGLE_TRANSITION_POINT.png

And it is the reason why Member Kampen designed a Second Version of his Driver, with Overlapped Sequencing Contacts that can be adjusted up to 25% Max... which I consider is more than enough.

Actually, regulating it to just a 10-15 % would do just fine, will not allow Field to collapse, because at the frequencies it will be running on (60 to 100 Hz) will not be noticeable any Input Parameters change, like Resistance-Inductance-Amperage.

However, having a "too long period" of overlapping will cause the running resistance to increase, (we will have Ten Coils On, instead of Eight Coils ON majority of the time), then amperage would decrease, and Field will no longer have a steady/fixed strength, but a series of ups and downs...NOT GOOD!!

So, if we have too much overlapping, then we will have to re-calculate our resistance for Ten, instead of Eight running Coils.

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

A HYDRAULIC PUMP ANALOGY

Hello All,

Ok, as I find the best analogy (to establish a comparison for a better understanding of a second setup) in a Linear-Dual Piston Hydraulic Pump:

So, I have quickly designed, a simple, linear, dual pistons hydraulic pump, which is going to resemble - a lot- to our Linear Dual Magnetic Series Setup...

ANALOGY_DUAL_PISTON_LINEAR_PUMP_1.png

Ok, so this pump assembly have Two Linear Pistons which I have "painted" -on purpose- in Blue and Red...with a center shaft, lower pressure 'impeller' or 'primary pump' which handles Low Pressure Input and Output. As also it is in charge to supply 'liquid' whenever one of the Pistons is in a 'Vacuum Stage' or 'Negative Pressure'.

ON TOP PUMP GRAPHIC:

1- The Pump Blue Piston is at Max Travel, following the blue arrow direction, in a Compression Stage, where it generates High Pressures which are expelled via the One-Way HP Valve on Left.
2- While the Pump Red Piston is at its Retraction Stage, (red arrow) creating a Vacuum, or Negative Pressures, which generates a 'Suction Force' filling up its chamber with liquid from the low pressure passages built on Housing (not seen here)

ON LOWER PUMP GRAPHIC:

Here the Pump has gone into its 'Second Cycle' which is the complete opposite operation that we had before:

1- Now the Blue Piston is at its 'Negative Pressure' or Vacuum Stage...and it does exactly the same operation as shown prior on Red Piston, it will fill up its chamber.
2- While here the Red Piston is at its Max or 'Peak' of the Compression Stage, or 'TDC' as many call it: "Top Dead Center", here the enough build up pressures will allow the 'one way valve' to open up allowing high pressures fluid to be expelled through its valve.

On a final note, if we join both High Pressure Hoses, coming out of BOTH One-Way Valves, then we will have a STEADY and CONTINUOUS Pressure without any 'decay'.
Because both Pistons Output, when added together they gives us a Full Driving Pressure, even though both pistons work 'alternatively'.

As next I will post our Linear Setup with a very similar 'scenario' except that the 'liquid' we will be 'pumping' is Electrical Power.

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions