Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bilalben and 32 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Ok, yesterday I picked up all Clamp Brackets cut by a local Waterjet Shop...there are a total of 16 pieces, and they are cut very precise, however have many small imperfections that I have to correct in my shop.

CLAMP_BRACKETS_CUT.png

I also made a video explaining in more detail about it:

I made the "Art Work" or CAD File myself in dwg format, which is the Native AUTOCAD file at REAL SIZE 1:1 ( AUTOCAD_CLAMP_BRACKET_1_1_PUBLISH) is at the end of post) This file is all you need to give it to a local Waterjet or Laser cut Machine Shop, and have them just cut it for you, MUCH cheaper & faster than if they have to make CAD File themselves.

Anyways, here is also a png image of what Clamp Bracket Dimensions are:

CLAMP_BRACKET_SPECS_REAL_SIZE.png

However, on my first stop searching for a machine shop to cut it for me, I had a very expensive quote that was around the $1200+ USD just to cut the 16 pieces BY HAND (Not perfectly finished, no holes, no tap).
Their labor rate is around $140.00 USD an hour and said it will take them around day and a half to two days.

SO, PLEASE, DO not go to 'hand cut' machine shops!!

Now, the DWG file to download below, PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO OPEN IT, UNLESS YOU HAVE AUTOCAD Software!!...It is just intended to mail it or give it to the Water or Laser Shop to give you a Quote first!!

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

AUTOCAD LOADED FILE IMAGE

Hello,

So, ONLY if you have AUTOCAD Software by Autodesk, this image below shows the way the DWG file should look like, once loaded:

AUTOCAD_LOADED_FILE.png

And please DO NOT MODIFY or ALTER the Original File, it is at 1:1 REAL SCALE!!

If you want to play with it, save a Copy, or "Save As..." and rename it!!

The Clamp Bracket was cut based on this ORIGINAL FILE.

I forgot to mention on previous post that THICKNESS OF STEEL PLATE IS 13mm or 1/2 Inch.

So, I will be using 1/4-inch Threaded Bolts (11 mm Head) to fasten brackets together.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

ABOUT TESTING AN UNBALANCED SETUP...

Hello to All,

I have ALL Electronics Parts to perform the Tests that I have shown on previous post#310/Page 63, based on Diagrams below:

TEST_1_P_FET_SETUP_DIAGRAM.png

TEST_2_N_FET_SETUP_DIAGRAM_2.png

But after reviewing my own post linked below:

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED - Page 63 (overunitymachines.com)

I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO TAKE THAT HIGH RISK!!

I already explained a part about my decision on previous video...but I will go further on details here:

This Linear Setup, of just ONE LINEAR MODULE is very UNSTABLE, related to VARYING CURRENTS, as Resistance CONSTANTLY keep CHANGING during ALL SWITCHING SEQUENCES.

Now, this fact allows for MASSIVE BACK EMF CURRENTS to keep traveling back and forth, even with low voltages as 12V.

The way I see NOW these TESTS ATTEMPTS, are like trying to run a Brushed Motor with ONLY HALF ARMATURE WOUND.

So, what happens at the other half armature TIMING without their required windings?...that Back EMF have a huge HIGHWAY to Travel back and DESTROY ALL SWITCHING ELECTRONICS that are driving the other 'Half Armature'!

And at the end, We all know what the results would be...just like running it with my Commutator Rotary Switch, except that this time I will have a much better switching response from electronic drivers, plus we will reach more accurate frequencies even above 60 Hertz, and up to 100 Hertz.

But Output Amperage would still be below AVERAGE Input Amperage...just because Running Input Amperage would be FLUCTUATING, or DECAYING and INCREASING at the WRONG TIMING, related to Field Displacement and Pressures.

Concluding that my final decision is that I will wait until I finish the FULL CLOSED SETUP, with DUAL MODULES to Test a FULL ELECTRONIC DRIVER SYSTEM, with all three Boards working at Synchronicity.

I would feel much safer and better going this way.

I already communicated Kampen about my decision, since I know He was eager to see the outcome, as many of you as well...sorry about it.

But I do not want to ROAST & FRY electronics on a test that we already know what the results would be, because I did them already with the Mechanical Brush-Commutator Switching...which can take as many SPARKS just resulting in a bit of ARCING on the copper contacts...

On a Closed Dual Module Setup is a completely BALANCED SYSTEM in ALL Parameters at play, and Electronics would run SMOOTHLY, like driving a FULL WOUND BALANCED ARMATURE on a Brushed Motor.

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

AUTOCAD DWG FILE IN METRIC MEASUREMENTS [mm] (DONE BY KAMPEN)

Hello All,

The Clamp Bracket on JPEG Image below as on post end is the DWG AUTOCAD NATIVE FILE FORMAT

AUTOCAD_CLAMP_BRACKET_1_1_PUBLISH.jpg

For European and other's Spec's

Thanks again @kampen !!

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

ggx9

Referring to post on July 29, 1:37pm.
I presume you are running square waves into the coils and you get a lot of back EMF causing unwanted voltage spikes as inductors tend to do.
If you run half sine waves, instead, those spikes should be somewhat reduced or eliminated.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions