Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 21, 2023, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

OVERUNITY MACHINES WELCOME ALL THE NEW MEMBERS!!

WE ARE GOING TO CREATE A HECK OF A BUILDING SITE HERE!!

GET READY!!

ENJOY!

Please feel free to express yourself freely

THANKS!!

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

citfta

Very glad to be here.  Thank you very much Ufo for going to the trouble to create this site.  Now that summer yard and garden work is over for this season I am looking forward to having time for more OU research and testing.

Carroll
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

blackchisel97

Thank you for inviting me. Glad to be back with old friends.

V
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Ufopolitics

Good morning to All,

I want to WELCOME all the latest Members!!!

A very special thanks for joining Us on this endeavor to Dog-One, a very well known community researcher and a heck of a Builder!!  

Many thanks (again) to All for being here!!

Best regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Dog-One

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Dec 01, 2023, 09:34 AMA very special thanks for joining Us on this endeavor to Dog-One, a very well known community researcher and a heck of a Builder!!

After the last couple of years, I will be lucky to build my way out of a wet paper bag, but I'm still here and still have the desire.  Hope that counts for something.

Thanks much UFO for standing up this forum and another thank you for the 20 members that didn't leave UFO swinging in the breeze.  Kind of crazy it all starts like this, then decades go by, hundreds of members and thousands of posts; at the end we punch the reset button and try again.  Hopefully this time when people flock to OUM, it's because we got something for certain and anyone that wants to, can do it too.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions