Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 21, 2023, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

worldcup

Hello,

Thanks
    I am very glad to become a part of this wonderful community.
    I strongly believe that even the smallest actions can change the world and make it at least a little better place.

It's good to know, my close buddy, that "Dog-One" is also here, as it was through them that I discovered this place.

Regards
"If you want to uncover the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration."

Ufopolitics

Quote from: worldcup on Dec 19, 2023, 01:03 AMHello,

Thanks
    I am very glad to become a part of this wonderful community.
    I strongly believe that even the smallest actions can change the world and make it at least a little better place.

It's good to know, my close buddy, that "Dog-One" is also here, as it was through them that I discovered this place.

Regards

Hello and Welcome Worldcup!!

Thanks for sending me an email with your info...I already added you on the Identified, well Known and Builder's Group.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

mikefromspace

mikefromspace youtube and rumble here.

I have built a few working zpe devices.  Made an improved version of Stan Deyo's lifter using 74 coil pairs instead of 30, and has an unbeatable geometry. I'm rebuilding a 16v model T generator with zpe function using a 3rd ground, forcing 3 negatives to repel one-another in series loop as a particle accelerator.
Have a few other designs so anyone wishing to try some lemme know, as they are all extremely efficient. You can build a 12ft pyramid of mainly tinfoil with any iron mass buried below it and a few simple parts that'll run your entire house. This one I haven't tried yet but see the promise having worked with zpe for many years.

Ufopolitics

A SPECIAL, VERY WARM WELCOME TO ALL MY YOUTUBE FOLLOWERS!!

I am very glad you are coming here, to see, that it is not only about uploading a video and getting thousands of views...and there ends it all...

Here you all, could see our Lab Work, our Future Replications, and all the Specifications to build OU Machines...

And I THANK YOU for ALL your warm, encouraging, contributing and excellent comments, that you have left on my Channel for so many Years!!

Yes!!...we can make it!!

Yes!!...We, a very small group of "Garage Inventors and Builders" that can change our World...

Cheers!!

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Lorenzo et Al

Hello,

I am here to help Ufopolitics control this site...

Must of you never heard of me...but I have been involved on these Fields, probably before some of you were born.

Unfortunately, (for you) I do not have the patience that Ufopolitics have...

I will first issue a Warning, and yes, take it as a Fine Courtesy from my end...then erase and delete any annoying, interrupting, out of context posts

...and if Member come back to repeat it:

I will ban their IP Forever...no matter what name they try using next attempt to register.

Is that simple enough?

Ok, let's do it right, People!!...be courteous, gentle, introduce Yourself FIRST, Who You are?...and use ALL kind of FORUM ETIQUETTE as You can.

Then, avoid for me to take these actions.

Respectfully

Lorenzo et Al
I am everywhere...

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions