Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 21, 2023, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Dog-One on Dec 02, 2023, 10:05 PM
Quote from: Ufopolitics on Dec 01, 2023, 09:34 AMA very special thanks for joining Us on this endeavor to Dog-One, a very well known community researcher and a heck of a Builder!!

After the last couple of years, I will be lucky to build my way out of a wet paper bag, but I'm still here and still have the desire.  Hope that counts for something.

Thanks much UFO for standing up this forum and another thank you for the 20 members that didn't leave UFO swinging in the breeze.  Kind of crazy it all starts like this, then decades go by, hundreds of members and thousands of posts; at the end we punch the reset button and try again.  Hopefully this time when people flock to OUM, it's because we got something for certain and anyone that wants to, can do it too.

Thanks Dog-One,

Quote from: Dog-One on Dec 02, 2023, 10:05 PM...at the end we punch the reset button and try again.  Hopefully this time when people flock to OUM, it's because we got something for certain and anyone that wants to, can do it too.

Do not worry, this time I promise We will not have to punch that "reset button"... ;D
Yes, this time We will have something in REAL OPEN SOURCE, that WILL WORK, and YES, IT IS SO SIMPLE, that anyone with basic skills would be able to replicate it in his work bench...

Unfortunately, I got to discover now (after almost 8 years ago) that Figuera did not showed all, nor "every detail" for a real construction of his device...and only with extreme hard work, investigation, testing all different possibilities...then there is one point when I saw "the missing link"...

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Ok, many thanks to those Members who wrote to me emails, showing "Who they are?"...or the "Identity Requests" that I asked prior.

Of course, the Members that I already know from previous Forums, and that I already have exchanged posts, info, etc,etc...They DO NOT need to send me any identity proof...I know perfectly well. who they are.

I want to give a SPECIAL THANKS!!, to Member @ronee, thanks for sending me his YouTube channel link, plus another link that proves you were not only following BUT ALSO REPLICATING my previous work, all the way back to "My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines" (10-12 years ago) at Energetic Forum!!

PLUS, in your YT Channel, I can clearly see that you are MORE THAN CAPABLE, to replicate this work I am disclosing here, related to Figuera!!

SO, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE DONE:

I have created a Specific IDENTIFIED MEMBERS & BUILDERS GROUP, where I added there ALL Members who I know from previous posts, and who also have already sent me his identity and they have already been VERIFIED.

They have ALL PRIVILEGES on this Forum and Topics, including the BUILDER'S CATEGORIES.

I have also named Seven (7) Moderators on that Group, which are Members that I already know from previous Forums PLUS, have exchanged info, related to multiple Posts/Topics, for a long time back...And they have Privileges to set WARNINGS, BAN or DELETE POSTS that are UNWANTED, or not TOPIC RELATED, or simply, Member did not read the WHOLE Topic and made a STUPID REMARK, or simply posts B.S.

I still have NOT OPENED this Forum in My YouTube Channel, where I have more than 7500 Subscribers that have been following me for decades...and, once that I do that, this Forum would be VERY POPULATED with NEW MEMBERS from there...

And I need all the help I can get, in order to properly control this Forum, and keep it
AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE FROM UNWANTED NOISE, that INTERFERES from SKILLED Members to be able to have a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING!!
I DO NOT LIKE FORUMS, WHERE IT IS VERY "DIFFICULT" to find the IMPORTANT CONTENT AND ESSENTIAL DATA PROVIDED IN POSTS, SIMPLY BECAUSE ALL THE NOISE AND B.S THAT HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO GET POSTED!!!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

OK,

So, from NOW ON, you would be able to see ALL Members who are FULLY IDENTIFIED on this Forum, because it will show on each Member's Profile whenever they Post here, they belong to a Special Group named:

IDENTIFIED MEMBERS BUILDERS GROUP
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

In case I missed anyone that I previously know, or already has sent his/her info, to REQUEST MEMBERSHIP on this Group.
Or a New Member who wants to REQUEST MEMBERSHIP,  MUST SEND FIRST his INFO through a Private Message here to Ufopolitics.

The way to make the request is:

Go to your Profile drop down window on left upper corner/Go to "My Groups" and Select from available groups the button "REQUEST MEMBERSHIP"

Thanks to all for your help in order to Organize this Forum!!

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello and good morning!

I want to give a SPECIAL WELCOME to Over Unity Machines, to New Member: Solar Lab!
Thanks for joining us on this Endeavor to find the "Holy Grail" of Over unity and Free Energy!

The Category where all this type of Boards are, is already built:

"Moving the Virtual Magnetic Field to Generate Energy"

So, whenever you are ready to share with Us your development about the LinGen, you know you have a Green Light here.

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions