Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Demo- Neutralizing the Gate.

Started by floodrod, Mar 27, 2024, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floodrod

I am Open Source.  So I share when I think something may work.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: floodrod on Mar 27, 2024, 08:33 PMI am Open Source.  So I share when I think something may work.

Hello Floodrod,

So are we...Open Source.

About your demo...this is a way of making it simple and obtain exactly same effect.
Now magnets shape may vary...as you may have independent magnets, fixed, and set at equal distances as bolts are on rotary black drum. (more likely that is the way you have it...because the slight cogging whenever rotating black, closed up drum)

I did it on image with arc magnets for sake of simplicity...for demonstration.

And of course, Steel Bolts are not permanently magnetized, but "temporarily" depending on the spatially nearest magnetic pole...

Edit: with Arcs like on image, you will have much less cogging...or "jumping" tendency when rotating drum.

Magnetic Redirection of Polarities.png

Take care

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

citfta

Great job Floodrod.

You have found a way to get past the sticky spot.  I have modified Ufo's drawing for an idea to make it a self runner.  The two arced lines I have added are steel plates.  The magnetized bolts should be attracted to the plates until they get to the end where they are no longer magnetized which should let them go right past the end of the steel plate with no sticky spot.  I hope you will try that idea soon and let us see the video.

CarrollMagnetic Redirection of Polaritiesmod.png
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

gyula

Hi Carroll,

I downloaded your picture file but cannot open it with any picture file viewer, unfortunately.  Error message say invalid bit-picture or corrupted file.
Perhaps try to convert the original file into JPG and upload it?

Thanks, 
Gyula

gyula

Quote from: gyula on Mar 28, 2024, 12:31 PMHi Carroll,

I downloaded your picture file but cannot open it with any picture file viewer, unfortunately.  Error message say invalid bit-picture or corrupted file.
Perhaps try to convert the original file into JPG and upload it?

Thanks,
Gyula

After downloading the PNG picture file size is 284504 Bytes, if this helps?

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions