Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Demo- Neutralizing the Gate.

Started by floodrod, Mar 27, 2024, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello,

Muammer Yildiz...was the inventor from Turkey, I was talking about...on my previous post.

On video go to minute 3:00, That is when He loosens the lever locking mechanisms then just "Taps" Drum lever, (IMO it should be like a "Fork" type at the actuator, connected to shaft, that allows to secure it back while motor is running) with a small hammer, to fall on the right position (within the magnetic fields of both Stators) and motor starts... ;D

Then he secures again the lever, on the "ON" Position, while motor is running...in order that drum stays on place.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

floodrod

My model uses the blotch wall of 1 solid magnet to make the neutral zone.  There is no need to separate the inner magnet and make an air gap.

I think it can be done optimally by using a setup like UFO posted but with 1 solid magnet in the middle.

flip.JPG

Ufopolitics

Quote from: floodrod on Mar 28, 2024, 06:05 PMMy model uses the blotch wall of 1 solid magnet to make the neutral zone.  There is no need to separate the inner magnet and make an air gap.

I think it can be done optimally by using a setup like UFO posted but with 1 solid magnet in the middle.

flip.JPG

Hello Floodrod,

And many thanks for presenting your demo video!

Yes, you could use a full center magnet, however, not fully solid, because you need to have a hole, so you could run the drum shaft...right?

In order for this motor to work smooth and not to get stock, the Inner and Outer Stators need to be around the same strength or balanced out.

That is the reason why I used cubes or arcs of more or less the same force.

If either outer or inner stator magnets are stronger, then steel bolts or studs will tend to lock on the stronger magnetic force.

That is just my opinion though.

Thanks

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

RhineX

Hello everyone, I would like to ask why Beletskiy's device is not functioning properly? I think it should be able to run normally... :-\

floodrod

Quote from: RhineX on Mar 28, 2024, 06:59 PMHello everyone, I would like to ask why Beletskiy's device is not functioning properly? I think it should be able to run normally... :-\

From my experiments, you can't just place magnets around it.  Outside stator magnets just realign the bolt's field and stick.

IMO- Cifta's design is worth considering.  The magnetized bolts will attract to steel and neutralize at TDC.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions