Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Demo- Neutralizing the Gate.

Started by floodrod, Mar 27, 2024, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

Yes, the effect that Floodrod have shown on previous video, could be used to build a self-runner...it is actually based on the exact same principle that Symmetric DC Brushed Motors work.

Except the Polarity Reversal on Rotor is not done by the electrical reversing of armature coils through brush plane...But by the Magnetic Polarity Redirection on steel bolts mounted on drum.

The Non Magnetized steel bolts would swap polarities as they travel to the nearest magnetic pole and get "temporarily magnetized"...

Here I have done a Diagram where we get it running based on Repulsion and a Partial Attraction, but higher percentage is Repulse Mode:

MAGNETIC_POLARITY_REDIRECTION_SELF_RUNNER_REPULSION.png

Next I will show same setup, but based on majority of Attraction...

And of course, moving the external Arc Magnets we will adjust speed and torque.

The Green dotted line is the Neutral No Field Bisector.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

And here is running based on Attraction Mode...

MAGNETIC_POLARITY_REDIRECTION_SELF_RUNNER_ATTRACTION.png

If you all have noticed, all I have done is to rotate the outer Arc Stators (S1 + S2) about 90 degrees CW...

The three bolts temporarily South (red) above, will try to align to center of S1...but will never happen, because of the swap.

Also the lower three North (Blue) Bolts, would try to align on center of Arc Stator S2...

I have also shown here the Partial Repulsions taking place above and below.

Speed could be adjusted based on angle of outer stators...

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

Here I have set the Inner Stators also with Arc Magnets, as originally on my first diagram...for better observation of the assembly.

As also here, the Outer Stators (S1 & S2) I have set them Perpendicular to Neutral Plane-Line.

On this arrangement, Both Attraction and Repulsion are pretty well balanced on equal forces:

SELF_RUNNER_AT_NEUTRAL_PLANE.png

On this alignment setup, the motor will not have a high speed or high torque...simply because the areas for attraction and repulsion does not cover a large area.

Here, if we rotate S1 & S2, CW, Motor would be higher percentage on Attraction.

And if we rotate S1 & S2, CCW, Motor would be higher percentage on Repulsion.

Both ways will keep same direction as shown by two black arrows inside rotor.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

About the construction details...

These Pairs of Arc Magnets, where the Inner Polarity is opposed, or N-S as also on the Outer would also be opposed, or S-N, are the typical Arc Magnets PAIR SET, that are used on every DC Brushed Motor.

So, all you need is to get the right circumference sizes on the Two Pairs you will need, so one smaller pair could go at the inner part, while the other bigger diameter pair would be used for the Outer Stators...

The Bolts heads should be flat sunk within rotor side walls, in order that a smaller air gap can be set with outer stator arcs.

Or you can make a specific type of steel studs, which have a square/rectangular head, thicker and wider than a bolt, or around same height of the outer Arc magnets.

I believe this should work, but it needs a good alignment to set it properly.

I would leave inner Arc Stators FIXED, as on outer Stators I would mount them on a rotary assembly that can be adjusted to then tighten and leave it fixed, once you get it running.

You will have to design a way to lift the Rotor Drum, away from magnetic fields from both sets of Stators by the action of a mechanical lever...to STOP Motor!!

Edit 1: And on my last sentence that I wrote above, reminded me of this guy from India or Turkey (I do not recall his name right now)...that needed a small hammer to turn ON his magnetic motor...remember?

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

citfta

Ok it looks like I got it fixed.  I am still learning Inkscape for modiying pictures.  Somehow it saved it as .svg even though it had .png as the extension.

Sorry about that.

Carroll
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions