Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigeasy, NormanEB, Classic (+ 1 Hidden) and 46 Guests are viewing this topic.

Classic

Hello everyone,

If I may, I have a suggestion for toroids: the core can be made of soft pure iron wire in multiple strands, this will be perfect core for this application as suggested on another project. Now if you wind primary windings as air core solenoids than you can pass iron wire through it and start the circle, once is close in position as toroid you can pass more iron wire to fill. I have made such toroids before.

I hope it makes sense.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Cornboy on Apr 28, 2024, 12:54 AMHi UFO and all, how would the secondary be designed? one continuous winding around the core, or broken up into separate sections?

Regards  Cornboy.  :)   
Hello Cornboy,

I would do FOUR separate windings, within the Sequential Coils Range.

All four secondaries wound same way.

Since two are switching Negative and Two Positive, their AC Signals should be different.

And outside we can join their terminals in series between Neg-Neg and Pos-Pos, then add both groups  for a Total output.

I will make Diagram about this later.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

Ok, so, this way I plan to make Secondaries on this new Toroidal setup:

SECONDARIES_FIG_TPU.png

Like I responded before to Cornboy, for a Test Bench Model, it is better to wind all secondaries SEPARATED and this must be done first (of course), before you start winding the Exciter System Sequential Ring Coils.

When we are starting a project like this, it is better to have independently wound coils as Secondaries, so we would be able to switch output terminals, while Scoping them, and searching for the best Output. 

In my experience, I recommend first to join in SERIES between the Negative Switched Exciters and the same way with the Positive Switched Exciters.

Then we get Two Outputs Terminals, like shown on image above (Out1+Out2). We then measure each one separately, FIRST to observe IF they are giving us EQUAL OUTPUTS VALUES...(They should!!)

And second, if by joining End from Out2 to Start of Out1, then measuring the Two End Terminals (End Out1 + Start Out2) right below F1...We should have the Sum of both Outputs when they were measured separately.

If we do not get the Full sum of both, and instead, we are getting much less...then we should swap in the reverse order...or:
Joining the End of Out1 with Start of Out2 (below F1) then measuring Total Output from End of Out2 and Start Out1.

So, this is just a matter of TESTING, starting first by measuring each independent Secondary Coil...so we get an "average" of what our Output would be by adding Two, Three or the Total of Four...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

Ok, So, to start this project on the Toroid, FIRST we should make the Connection Diagram as each coil would be a resistor...and forget about the "round structure" of toroid.

A normal Parallel-Series Connection of 32 Resistors...with Four Inputs, Two Positive and Two Negative.

RESISTANCE_CALCULATOR_DIAGRAM_1.png

This is done to calculate based on an Input of, say 100 Volts and 2 Amps, to run our Exciter System Input (including Fields) then what resistance our Coils need to be.

Great part of this design is that no matter where we move our Switching Input Contacts (+/-), we will always have the same Total Resistance.

Because basically the Positive and Negative Switching Input, would be just the same, repeated for each of their "mirrored sets" across the toroid. For example, if we are inputting 100V, we will SPLIT those terminals into 2, 100V Positive and Negative.

So, if we are using Solid State FET's to switch, we will need just one Bank of P-Channel Fet's [8] to switch BOTH Positive Sequential Quadrants.
As for the Negative Sequential, we will need just another Bank of N-Channel FET's [8] to switch BOTH Negative Sequential Quadrants.

Same apply with Commutators Driver, we will need just One Positive Brush and Commutator, to switch BOTH Positive Quadrants, and a Positive slip ring brush.
As for Negative, we will need another Commutator-Brush and its Slip-Ring-Brush, to drive/switch BOTH Negative Quadrants.

Of Course, Pos-Neg Commutating Brushes, needs to run on the same Angle, and at UNISON.

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

PERSPECTIVE_VIEW_LINEAR_CONTACTS_SIMPLIFIED.png

Ok, and here is a Perspective View Image of Switching Contacts (Positive-Negative) [ A Time-Frame PAUSED IMAGE on the Sequence Displacement] that will be running LINEARLY on this example, Arrows carrying Positive-Negative are traveling from contact 5 to contact 1, and once reaching one (1) then start going from 1 to 8.

The point is to show that we do not need to build this setup in a perfectly round core...plus having another view, may open up your own analysis to understand this mechanism better.

The greatness of this design is that at any point of the sequencing, from 1 to 8 contacts, there would ALWAYS be Eight Coils CONTAINED between each Pos-Neg Contacts.

For a Total of ALWAYS interacting Eight Contacts X 4= 32 Coils.

And the fact that Eight Coils will always be within a +/- "bracket" at any point of the switching, means that Resistance, then Amperage as also Inductance would be CONSTANT, STABILIZED, THE SAME for this Four Brackets, resulting in the OVERALL PARAMETERS BEING CONSTANT.

These Constant Parameters are: 

1-Resistance
2-Amperage
3-Inductance

This fact resumes in the MOST IMPORTANT feature here...Magnetic Fields will ALWAYS have same Force, same Impact, same Strength, during Operation of this Generator.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions