Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic, Skybiker and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Hello,

ABOUT THE DRIVING OF THIS SYSTEM

Finally, in order to DRIVE this System with a Mechanical Rotary Switch, we will need Two Commutators with Two Brushes, one for distributing the Negative Charges and another one for the Positive Charges disbursement...Both Brushes moves at UNISON sharing the same Contact Angles.
Edit Add 1: Plus we will need Two Slip Ring plus brushes to run a constant positive and negative input to each commutating brushes.

And to use a Solid State Driver, we will need N-Channel FET'S BANKS to drive switching Negative charges, as P-Channel Banks to drive switching Positive Charges, with the SAME SEQUENCING IN TIMING AND DIRECTION (UNISON MOVEMENT OF ALL, POSITIVE-NEGATIVE CHARGES).

On BOTH above Methods to drive this system, they both satisfy maintaining the same exact GAP between the SAME NUMBER OF COILS BEING EXCITED AND INTERACTING AT ALL TIMES, whether Field is Expanding or Retracting, stages takes place simultaneously.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

MAGNETIC POLARIZATIONS ON ALL FOUR QUADS SEQUENCING (PER SINGLE COIL)

Hello to All,

Ok, well, last post for the day...like I have promised, here are the Magnetic Polarizations that we are generating on this system:

DUAL_MODULES_MAGNETIC_POLARIZATIONS_1.png

As you all can see, we have Four Repulsion Fields, on each Electrical Entry Points, like we had before on only one Positive side to One Repulsion Field.

However, If we keep ALL COILS WITH SAME CCW WINDING, BUT, if we Input a Negative Charge, instead of Positive, we will have the OPPOSITE POLARIZATION REPULSE FIELD, in this case a South Repulse Field.
As well as the Attract Magnetic Chains would also be reversed, compared to the Positive Input Chains.

HOWEVER, if you noticed, that ALL MAGNETIC INTERACTIONS AT THE SEQUENCING, ARE IN COMPLETE COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL FOUR FIELDS (F1, F2, F3, F4). So Magnetic Fields Energy Flows smoothly...

ALSO, please realize that Fields do NOT REVERSE THEIR POLARIZATION, since they are NOT switched at any time.

Again, I may be editing this post later on...

ADD1: Please realize we have mainly here "FOUR MAGNETIC TURBULENCES" here, about the REPULSE FIELDS, so we are displacing these Four Turbulences approximately a bit less than 90 degrees each, on a back-forth movement.

On a prior SINGLE Module, we only had one Repulsion Field.

Regards

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1: I have set a Reference Coil Image on image Top Right, so you could see Red is South, Blue is North.
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

MAGNETIC POLARIZATIONS REPRESENTED FOR EACH ATTRACTION CHAIN AS A WHOLE FIELD

Hello to All,

Ok, on previous post #252 last night, on that Diagram, I have set the Magnetic Polarizations for each SINGLE COIL of ALL the 32 Coils involved.

And breaking down Coils per function, we have Four (4) Coils as Fields, and 28 as Sequential, switching Coils. That means we have SEVEN SEQUENTIAL Coils per Quadrant.

However, most of us knows that an "Attraction Chain" composed by many SINGULAR FIELDS, when this single fields are next to each other (NOT necessarily physically touching eact other's, but within the Spatial reach), they become a SINGLE, GREATER FIELD.

Exactly the same scheme takes place whenever we approach a few permanent magnets, they "automatically" rearrange to form a SERIES CONNECTED Chain and configure a full Magnetic Field, with a perfectly centered Bloch Wall in the exact center of the whole chain.

So, in order to have a REAL VIEW of how this arrangement looks, viewing it as MOMENTARILY FORMED FIELDS, I have created this Diagram Image about it:

EDIT: THE IMAGE BELOW IS WRONG, PLEASE SEE NEXT POST FOR CORRECTED IMAGE!

ATTRACT_CHAINS_AS_SINGLE_FIELD_fig4.png

Now, first I want to emphasize that Field Coils do NOT get polarity reversals at any point, therefore, their Magnetic Field keeps centered around its Spatial Domain.

And so, Fields are represented here as having a N/S Polarities defined within its area.

However, that Property does not apply for TEMPORARY-DYNAMIC MAGNETIC ATTRACTION CHAINS.

Temporary Chains are under constant reversals, plus, they are either expanding or retracting, by adding or subtracting coils into the chain, depending on where the power entry point contact is located at.

So, on this view, we have ALL CHAINS as a SINGLE FIELD for the specific Entry Point of Power (Positive-Negative Contacts) highlighted by the four (Positive-Negative) arrows.

But here we can see the Repulsion Fields created by each OPPOSED ATTRACTION CHAIN for each Quadrant.

Then, when a Repulse Field is approaching a Field, it is COMPRESSING/CLOSING that Attraction Chain, while the other Chain is EXPANDING/OPENING.

And this same Function, takes place on each Quadrant, at complete UNISON, at the same timing.

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

I have made a mistake on the previous Fig 4...And no one have noticed...

It was related to compacting all attract magnetic chains into Single Fields...

I could have just switched/replaced that wrong image by the corrected one, right on the same post...and no one would have noticed.

But, I want to leave the wrong Diagram on previous post, and post here the corrected image...

I can make mistakes, as so can you...after all we are just humans, right?...but, according to previous wrong drawing, it will NOT work.

CORRECTED_FIG_4_COMPACTING_CHAINS.png

Can you all note the SPECIFIC difference between the two images that will cause it NOT to work in reality?

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Classic

I can see you have corrected polarity of field coils ... as long as they are separate coils they should have the polarity shown on last diagram otherwise they will oppose magnetic flux.

I still have a question for you: why other coils are not oriented N-S or S-N on diameter, I mean both positive to N and both negative to S diametrical opposed ... probably I don't understand how you connect them trough the switch

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions