Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Demo- Neutralizing the Gate.

Started by floodrod, Mar 27, 2024, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: floodrod on Jul 12, 2024, 11:59 AMUFO-  Ok I am also done debating, but I would still like to know your main stance.

Were you saying that the end of ferrous metal closest to a magnetic pole takes the same Polarity?

Floodrod,

My answer is strictly based on ALL my experiments and real testing on Magnetism for years, and of course, with the guidance and knowledge from many books, including those written by Walter C Rawls & Albert Roy Davis and Ken Lee Wheeler.

And Yes, I DO say that whenever we approach or contact a Piece of non-magnetized steel to a Magnetic Field Pole, this action EXPANDS this SAME POLE into the Steel piece.

I also say that any piece of non-magnetized steel does NOT "automatically and magically" converts itself into a FULL ADDITIONAL MAGNETIC FIELD, just because of approaching it or making full contact with a Magnetic Field Pole.
Fully Magnetizing any piece of steel, in order to have a FULL MAGNETIC FIELD POLARIZATION is a whole Process that takes electrification through a coil wrapped around it.
NOT by simply approaching or contacting a Magnetic Field Pole.
That operation of just approaching or touching a piece of steel to a Magnetic Field is called Magnetic Reminiscence like you can do to the tip of a screwdriver.

But, again, this answer is based not because I am a stubborn and hooked on this idea but based on several real testing.

For example, this CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) viewing of Magnetic Field plus adding a piece of steel...

And again, I do not want to hack your Topic here, as deviated from all your great experiments and testing based on a discussion about magnetism in general...so, I will keep developing this on my other Topic specifically dedicated to Magnetism and Science:

Magnetism and Science (overunitymachines.com)

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

@floodrod,

I can clean up your whole topic here from all discussions related to this debate about steel and magnetic fields, it is up to you as the owner of this Topic.

I am still going to keep posting this debate at Magnetism and Science Topic, where we can keep the discussion.

As I consider it of very important material for all who are interested to expand their knowledge about magnetism.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Prajna

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Mar 28, 2024, 02:18 PMHello,

And here is running based on Attraction Mode...

MAGNETIC_POLARITY_REDIRECTION_SELF_RUNNER_ATTRACTION.png

If you all have noticed, all I have done is to rotate the outer Arc Stators (S1 + S2) about 90 degrees CW...

The three bolts temporarily South (red) above, will try to align to center of S1...but will never happen, because of the swap.

Also the lower three North (Blue) Bolts, would try to align on center of Arc Stator S2...

I have also shown here the Partial Repulsions taking place above and below.

Speed could be adjusted based on angle of outer stators...

Ufopolitics
Hi @Ufopolitics. It seems to me that the problem with this design is that the neutral line is not actually neutral. The neutral bolts will take on the pole of the outer ring they are next to and that gives an opposite torque on those bolts due to the attraction/repulsion of the inner magnets they are close to. At first glance it looked like a magnificent solution but it will require some careful contemplation to get from there to a self runner. It might be time for me to get up to speed with some FEM software to model such machines. FreeCAD has a FEM workbench but I think it is more designed to analyse mechanical stress than magnetic fields. I have ground to a halt with my project while I wait for some more bearings and magnets and a better 3D printer, so I am pondering a rotary rather than reciprocating machine - a hybred of Luling's motor - so this topic is very interesting to me. Thanks for posting.
In theory practice and theory are the same but in practice they are not.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Prajna on Aug 12, 2024, 05:59 AMHi @Ufopolitics.

It seems to me that the problem with this design is that the neutral line is not actually neutral. The neutral bolts will take on the pole of the outer ring they are next to and that gives an opposite torque on those bolts due to the attraction/repulsion of the inner magnets they are close to. At first glance it looked like a magnificent solution but it will require some careful contemplation to get from there to a self runner.

Hello Prajna!!

Yes, you are completely right, referring that those 'bolts' at the 'Neutral Line' are "not that neutral" at all...
Mainly those bolts still keep an attraction -mainly- to the outer stator's fields...and yes, these forces will drag or even "lock" the movement of rotor.

Definitively this issue needs to be addressed...and I know it depends highly on the "bolts steel mass" versus the attract or repulse forces to get rotor in motion.

If we are able to have a much lower value on the neutral plane attract forces, THAN on the attract-repulse rotary forces combined...then we will get a 'self-runner'.

At least that is the way I see this approach...

...On a side note: please, give me a "like" on this post,!!...LOL

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions