Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Demo- Neutralizing the Gate.

Started by floodrod, Mar 27, 2024, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: floodrod on Jul 11, 2024, 12:21 PMIn your test, this is what is happening..

You have a strong field from the magnet and a WEAK field in the bolt.  You will never be able to read the weak opposite field with a detector when a much stronger opposite field is nearby. 

weaker.JPG

Same Polarity poles do not attract..  The bolt attracts to the magnet because they are Opposite poles.

Floodrod,

That image is dead wrong!

And who told you that a plain, NOT Magnetized piece of steel needs to have a "South Pole" to be attracted by a Magnetic Field?

Magnetic Fields attract Non Magnetized Steel because it EXPANDS into its Ferrous Mass, regardless of "poles".

It will attract steel from North or South, without absolutely no difference.

Search for a center Bloch Wall on that nail sticked up to North Pole with Viewing Film...and see if you can find it.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

floodrod

" it is just an EXPANDED SINGLE POLE, with steel extension, while the South is STILL THERE...So, there are Two Poles, asymmetrically displayed, but TWO POLES."

Right, now we are starting to get on the same page..

When 2 magnets (or 1 magnet and 1 metal) are stuck together, they become 1 magnet with 2 poles.  But as soon as they are separated, the individual OPPOSITE poles in each separate entity are identifiable.  

Just as I shown with my induction test.  And my point when we are magnetizing metal with an air gap..  The side of the metal facing the magnet becomes the OPPOSITE polarity when the air gap is introduced..

Meaning, we can choose which polarity we magnetize nearby metal with by carefully choosing what side of the metal faces the magnet and which side we place the stator magnet

I am actually glad we had this debate because while testing, I just found a new way to try that may show promise.

Ufopolitics

Hey Floodrod,

So according to your theory on the test I made, and you draw this image below:

weaker.JPG

So, then we can conclude that the pink (faded) south pole is a pole acting as an "undercover" ;D ?...

it is "hidden" under the "big daddy north"...so we cannot find it?

Then -if you are correct on your theory- then we can "disregard it" from any external magnetic interactions...?

Simply, because if I approach another North Pole to that bolt it will REPEL it until it falls from its upward position.

I think even if we have an undercover weaker south pole...it will serve to continue with the self-runner...because it is so small it won't get noticed.

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

floodrod

Look closely.  My image shows an air gap between the magnet and bolt..  So the OPPOSITE POLES are separated.  

When an air gap is introduced, it is no longer 1 magnet. As I have shown in several tests now.

And YES....   Metal sticks to magnets because the magnet aligns the magnetic domains in the metal, thus making the metal into a magnet.  

When you place a single magnet in front of metal with an air gap, the side of the metal closest to the magnet's pole takes the OPPOSITE Polarity.  

Notice I said "Single Magnet" because this differs widely on how the metal magnetizes when more magnets are used.

Ufopolitics

Floodrod,

Let's find some 'agreement points' between you and me...so, please answer my questions.

1- You have shown here, many times the acknowledgement of a Bloch Wall in All magnets, as a matter of fact, you have shown that at this CENTER of every magnet there is a 'not sticking point' to a steel bolt. Correct?

2- Ok, so, this Bloch Wall is clearly visible with Magnetic View Film (MVF) as a lighter stripe that goes like a center plane at the whole 360 degrees around, dividing North and South Poles, correct?

If we get to an agreement on all the above, then, according to your theory (or the 'classic magnetism 101') every time we approach a magnet to a piece of steel, we are making that steel piece 'another magnet'...correct?

So, according to ALL of the above, that piece of plain steel, now converted into a FULL Magnet, sticking to a permanent magnet, it should have definitively its OWN Center Bloch Wall, right?

Well, it do NOT.

Same way when approaching and sticking two identical magnets together, that "previously" had their own independent Bloch Walls...NOW, once together, you only can clearly see ONE Bloch Wall at their joining gap...?

According to Magnetism 101, there should be TWO Bloch Walls, when the magnets are stick together, However there are NOT Two, but only one?

You can do this test yourself and verify what I am writing here is perfectly right.

How can this FACT be justified by Magnetism 101?

They won't, simply because they will NOT acknowledge any Bloch Wall...because it will throw all this BS Theory to ground!!

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions