Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Demo- Neutralizing the Gate.

Started by floodrod, Mar 27, 2024, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floodrod

Ok think of it like this..

Take a coil.  Power it with DC..  You now have a magnetic field with a North and South..  Now split the coil in half.  Pull half the coil stack off and place it on the bench next to the first stack. 

When you separate it it turns into 2 coils..  And the 2 sides that were together are Opposite Polarities..

Same with 2 batteries in series..  Negative and Positive Connect to make 1 source..  Now pull the batteries apart.  Now you have 2 separate batteries with opposite polarities that were together

floodrod

had to go for an appointment..

" According to Magnetism 101, there should be TWO Bloch Walls, when the magnets are stick together, However there are NOT Two, but only one?

Magnetism 101 is that when ferrous metal is near a magnet, the end of the metal closest to the magnet takes the opposite polarity.

That is my stance.  

Now what exactly is your stance?  Please state it clearly in 1 sentence.  Are you saying when metal is near a magnet, the closest side to the magnet is THE SAME polarity??  

Now regarding the magnetic viewing paper..  IF you were able to magnetized steel strong enough to be viewable through viewing paper and it was NOT touching the magnet, the metal would show a Blotch Wall..  But good luck magnetizing a piece of steel enough to view it..

Even with magnets, viewing paper shows 2 attached magnets as 1 blotch wall.  UNTIL you separate them..  

But this is not even relevant to my stance.  We are magnetizing metal from some distance for our projects and not touching the magnets.  So in our case, the portion of the metal closest to the magnet takes the opposite polarity as the magnet facing the metal.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: floodrod on Jul 11, 2024, 03:00 PMOk think of it like this..

Take a coil.  Power it with DC..  You now have a magnetic field with a North and South..  Now split the coil in half.  Pull half the coil stack off and place it on the bench next to the first stack. 

When you separate it it turns into 2 coils..  And the 2 sides that were together are Opposite Polarities..

Floodrod,

I also agree with your above statement.

You have ONE COIL and ONE MAGNETIC FIELD, split COIL in HALF, now you have TWO COILS and TWO MAGNETIC FIELDS.

THEN DO THE OPPOSITE OPERATION:

Join the TWO COILS with their TWO MAGNETIC FIELDS BACK into ONE COIL...What happens now?

You are back on Step 1, meaning that now you have ONE COIL and ONE MAGNETIC FIELD.

The same exact deal takes place with permanent magnets.

Quote from: floodrod on Jul 11, 2024, 03:00 PMSame with 2 batteries in series..  Negative and Positive Connect to make 1 source..  Now pull the batteries apart.  Now you have 2 separate batteries with opposite polarities that were together

Sorry, but you CAN NOT compare Batteries with Magnetic Fields.

MF are way too COMPLEX from every point you want to look at it.

And look, we are not going to get anywhere on this debate...we are just wasting time here.

We both have completely different point of views about the way Magnetic Fields are and work.

Our thoughts are definitively different and none of us is going to accept other's views.

So, let's leave it in a "pause" by now.

I have MANY things to do, as I believe you also have.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Classic

If you don't mind, I can add some info regarding manipulation of magnetism:

If you wind a solenoid with bifilar wires gives you 2 options:
Option 1 end of first wire goes to beginning of second wire result in magnetic field strength increased. Very little current is needed, result in less power required on input.
Option 2 input negative and positive on the same end of solenoid and the other 2 ends connected together result in magnetic field contained inside the solenoid. Less current is needed to enable magnetic field.

If you wind a monofilar with center tap, a double magnet is obtained with option to switch them separately. Again, less current is required as input.

If you wind bucking coils which is 2 solenoids end to end connected to same polarity and opposite polarity at opposite ends. Again less current is needed for input.

If we consider self inductance or bemf as many prefer to call it we can observe magnetic field is increased on each pulse or interruption in a direction we need.

Using pure iron or plain soft annealed iron polarity of magnetism can be switched in an instant. If steel or any iron alloy with added carbon is used, residual magnetism is present when switching polarities of current and bemf is losing strength by that residual amount.

Great explanations can be found on patent 336961, 336962, 512340 of Tesla.

If magnetic delay is pursued for inductive loads 433702 Tesla patent may help to understand how an iron shield with second magnetic field is employed for ordinary motors to have voltage leading the current and no reactive power is created, as all inductive loads in ordinary (off the shelf) motors will create reactive power which can be collected with capacitors and send a feedback or just adding resistive loads (incandescent lamp for example or resistive heating elements).

Resistance is responsible for current and current is responsible for magnetic field ... when magnetic field is too strong we need extra power supplied at input to prevent current leading voltage when much more power is wasted.

For reference see additional files attached.

floodrod

UFO-  Ok I am also done debating, but I would still like to know your main stance.

Were you saying that the end of ferrous metal closest to a magnetic pole takes the same Polarity?

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions