Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kampen and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

Classic

Any particular reason why you suggest electrolytic capacitors and not ceramic or film capacitors ?

I thought some motor run caps would be the first choice for this system to act as "shock absorbers" not charge accumulation. Obviously I am not an electronic/electric engineer, this is just a wild guess.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Aug 29, 2024, 04:09 PMAny particular reason why you suggest electrolytic capacitors and not ceramic or film capacitors ?

@Classic, if you read the title of that post, in bold caps at center, it reads: SELF-FEEDING TEST CIRCUIT

So, yes, I first need to read the system capabilities to charge those caps, see the increase ratio at higher and lower frequencies as also at no load and at load conditions.
Then compare the Input values versus the caps stored values.

Quote from: Classic on Aug 29, 2024, 04:09 PMI thought some motor run caps would be the first choice for this system to act as "shock absorbers" not charge accumulation. Obviously I am not an electronic/electric engineer, this is just a wild guess.

This is not a motor, it is a Generator, and Generators use either Electrolytic Caps for brush type or AC Running Caps for brushless types. Never Mica or Film Condensers.

It is just an attempt to self-feed the system based on the Exciters Operation. However, this also could be done from a partial subtract from main secondary or a dedicated secondary for this solely purpose.

This setup will also have two secondary coils working at each end of steel core, like I have tested and shown on graphics before.

On an extra note...if the BEMF C2 Cap Circuit is not generating great power and just high spikes then I will just use Mica or Film cap or Varistor to dampen these reverse currents not allowing to damage electronic driving circuit.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

SECOND SECONDARIES

LINEAR_SERIES_SECOND_SECONDARIES.png

Hello All,

Ok, same way I did it on the other Methods, I am also applying it here, the "Second Secondaries" that are wound on each extreme ends of steel core.

They also have dual steel plates to enhance Field Induction.

These two coils are wound opposite (one CW other CCW) as they are connected in series between them. Their Outputs are 2A and 2B.

They collect the stronger Induction (peak) every time the Field reach each end travel, right and left, North and South, this way a full AC Sine is generated.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

WIRE CALCULATIONS, BASED ON TOTAL LENGTH VERSUS RESISTANCE

Hello to All,

Ok, about the wire calculations...

I use the CIRRIS Online Wire Resistance Calculator

About the SECONDARIES I have recommended before to have a Max of 4.0 Ohms total on each secondary.

If we use:

1- 14 gauge we will need 1600 ft for resistance = 4.040 Ohms
2- 16 gauge we will need 1000 ft for resistance = 4.016 Ohms
3- 18 gauge we will need 630 ft for a resistance= 4.023 Ohms

MAIN SECONDARY (ACROSS CENTER OF STEEL CORE LENGTH)

So, based on above spec's our best choice would be the wire gauge which would give us more turns on steel core by having larger length.
Then the ideal choice would be 14 gauge (1600 ft) or 16 gauge (1000 ft)

Now, about the length of steel core, we do not want a "too short" core length, where there are too many layers build up, which will increase distance that exciters would be set further away from steel core.

Meaning that the longer the steel core, the better and closer that exciters would be set, related to their proximity to core center.

SECOND SECONDARIES (SET ON EACH END OF STEEL CORE)

These Two Coils on Second Secondary do not have any exciter ring coils on top, so, we are not limited to grow up in height. And depending on the amount of power we need here, we can use the 18 gauge, or the 16 gauge.

However, these Two Coils are connected in SERIES, so, for a total of 4.0 ohms we must divide the total amount by 2.
For example, if I am using 18 gauge that have 630 ft= 4.023 Ohms, then each second secondary would have 315 ft each, that will deliver BOTH IN SERIES the 4.0 Ohms.

THE EXCITER RING COILS:

On this Linear-Series Method there would ALWAYS be ON: EIGHT RING COILS of a Total of Fifteen (15) Coils.

Therefore, our calculation for resistance is based on ONLY EIGHT COILS.

The wire gauge I will be using for Exciter Ring Coils is 23 ga.

Then let's calculate based on the INPUT POWER we will be working with:

I want to use 50V and run it with 1.0 Amp, in order that whenever the Input increases (based on self-feeding) when increasing frequency, voltage increases to 100V Input, then the amperage would be Max=2.0 Amps.

So, then the required resistance per Eight Coils Total would be 50 Ohms, so that (Based on Ohm's Law: I=V/R) then 50V/50 Ohms=1A
And we divide 50 Ohms by eight (which is the total of ON Coils per sequence switching) 50/8=6.25 Ohms per each ring coil.

Now we go back to our Online Calculator, based on 23 ga for 6.25 or approximate is:

23ga @ 307 ft=6.251 Ohms for EACH RING COIL

Then each of our ring coils will have 307 ft long of 23-gauge wire. To give us Eight Coils a total of 50 Ohms.

Therefore, our Electronic Drivers MOSFET's would be running on 50V and 1.0 Amp driving always eight [8] ring coils...and when we connect our self-feeding circuit, and it would increase to 100VDC, then amperage should not go above 2.0 Amps.

I believe this is a safe power ratio to run exciters without the risk of damage. As we should not go above 200V on this setup on the Input Power.

I may add some graphics to illustrate all these explanations...

EXCITERS_SECONDARIES_LAYERS_CUT.png

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

ggx9

I don't wish to distract much from your great work here but if I may ask, do I have a proper understanding of the principals involved.
I pose my question like this.
This machine is much like a conventional generator electrically, especially the output windings, but with no moving parts and therefore no back torque to require a powerful engine  to overcome that torque. A conventional rotating generator extracts it's power from the same zero point energy field but it also takes on the burden of reverse torque because of its reverse motor characteristics caused by its mechanical rotation and not being locked to the stator.
The field winding which is rotated in a conventional generator is therefore energized in a completely different manner here to produce the moving magnetic field without moving or rotating physically so that the stator, output windings, "thinks" that there is a rotating field winding with a simple dc voltage energizing it in the center of the stationary stator winding but that field winding is actually being energized by a complex, moving, rotary switch, as in Figuera's original patent, or an updated solid state switch, in your design using FET's, to energize a series of field coils in a precise, sequential pattern. The Figuera machine should require approximately the same amount of power to the field winding as a conventional generator which is roughly 5 or 10 % of the generator output power.
As a comparison to water flow, if I were to squeeze a garden hose with my hand and slide my squeezed hand a few feet along the hose and apply my other hand behind it in a similar manner before letting my first grip go this would use the hose as a pump. But, unlike the Figuera machine my garden hose pump does not use the "zero point energy" source so its a lot of work to input. In the industry this is called a peristaltic pump using rollers and particularly common in laboratory work.
Please advise if my understanding is correct or not.
I've had an eye infection for several months which is slowly recovering but its been difficult to get anything done with the discomfort and partial loss of vision.

Thank you.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions