Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: ggx9 on Aug 03, 2024, 10:12 PMReferring to post on July 29, 1:37pm.
I presume you are running square waves into the coils and you get a lot of back EMF causing unwanted voltage spikes as inductors tend to do.
If you run half sine waves, instead, those spikes should be somewhat reduced or eliminated.
Hello @ggx9

My Post on July 29 refers to the CAD for Metric measurements.
Can you either link to post or just quote it next time?

It does NOT matter the electrical input signal, it could be square wave, flat or continuous currents, and when they sequence with coils in series it changes to half sinewaves.
Have you seen all my previous test videos on the Four Channel Scope?
Well, look at it again:

IMG_0150.JPG

The Spikes are due to commutating plus reversing coils on the switching, I get rid of those-long time ago- with the AC running caps on each Field Coil.

Have you done any building plus testing lately on this?

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

NEW SERIES CONNECTIONS, DUAL SEQUENTIAL (+/-) ON SINGLE MODULE

Hello All,

Well, it seems like an "eternity" since I last posted here...mainly, because the Overunity Forum restauration into the New Archives...got me completely off from any building work...

However, I kept developing this Method(s) in my brain, as also followed by pen and paper sketches...and now, finally to a neat CAD Design...and I am still not done yet, as I want to take it to a different level, a Tridimensional CAD Design where I will Animate the Virtual Movement of the Magnetic Field along with the electrical switching.

Now here I will bring a New Approach to be able to Test the Excellent Drivers that Kampen built up for me...as last time I said I was not confident to test it on a Single Module where one of the sequential terminal boards would be off...either Negative or Positive...it was like a "Half Test" which will not give me any clear results.

So, now I have designed a New Approach, which I am very happy with, because of its simplicity...it is still starting as a Single Module, but it uses BOTH, (+/-) sequential connections at unison:

LINEAR_SERIES_MODULE_POINT_1.png

On this New design, basically because of its simplicity, would be -I hope- easier to understand...and it would be my "Testing Bed" for the Solid-State Drivers that Member Kampen sent me...I now feel very secure it will work perfectly well.

FIRST, if you all have noticed, the electrical connections to sequential coils are IN SERIES, no longer in Parallel, like before on a Single and on Dual Modules...

Basically, as many of you know, that Parallel Electrical Connections will completely REDUCE RESISTANCE to its max expression, as the more resistance we add, the less it becomes...
This allows Amperage to rise sky high, not counting with the BEMF Currents also present, whenever we connect-disconnect any coil.

Therefore, on this New SERIES Design, this issue will no longer be present, on the contrary, we can now use the simple Ohm's Law to calculate our Sequential Coils Resistance, based on the Input and Amperage we want the Exciters to run at.

So, on next post I will show a short sequence in Three (3) frames to demonstrate how this System works...

Again, I maybe editing this post as the next ones...and please, hold on to start posting here until I am finished, I will let you know.

Many thanks

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

IMAGES SEQUENCE DESCRIPTION
FIGURE 1

LINEAR_SERIES_MODULE_POINT_1.png

On Image above the Two Power Inputs (+/-) are at contact#1.
So, the only part of the whole coil (from #1 Negative to #8 Positive) that is being energized, is the portion defined by the two Power entries #1 Negative as #1 Positive.
Therefore, on that Range is where Magnetic Field will develop, with a resistance=R an Inductance=I, an Amperage=A and a Voltage=V...Then our Field would have a Force=F
There are Eight [8] Coils involved here.

FIGURE 2

LINEAR_SERIES_MODULE_POINT_4.png

Now, on this second image (FIG 2) the sequential Power Input has traveled to Point#4 for Both Electrical Polarities...and I just "jumped" to point #4 to only have three images here, defining start, center and end of travel, for pure "sake of simplicity", however, we all know that it runs smoothly from #1 to #2 to #3 and then to #4.
And as I have "recited" on first image...the exact same deal will take place here...meaning:

That on this Point #4 Range is where Magnetic Field is developing now, with the same resistance=R an Inductance=I, an Amperage=A and a Voltage=V...as our Field would have the same Force=F.

FIGURE 3

LINEAR_SERIES_MODULE_POINT_8.png

On Image above (FIG 3) Sequential Contacts have traveled to Point #8 at unison, defining this new SPATIAL positioning of Magnetic Field, which is at the end of travel on that specific direction.
And as I have written before, ALL Parameters mentioned, will remain exactly the same, as R, I, A, V and F... meaning, Field strength will be constant as resistance as voltage will remain with the same values.

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

ABOUT THE CONSTRUCTION OF THIS SIMPLE APPROACH

Ok People...you can NOT have it any simpler than this!!

Basically, it is the same Method that we have built before this linear single module setup.

We start by winding our secondary all along the steel core...and, of course we do it with a THICKER, COARSER wire than Sequential Coils:

SECONDARY.png

Where you will build layers over layers (not shown here for sake of simplicity) ...and I would try on this specific secondary coil to keep as low as possible your resistance, say, around 3 to 4 ohms...so, based on your core length and your wire thickness, calculate the Total Length required keeping those resistance values.

SECONDARY_AND_SEQUENTIAL_COILS.png

Now, OVER YOUR SECONDARY, after is completed, then you do some simple math...divide the total length of secondary by Sixteen (16) because that would be the number of sequential coils you will need...as that individual measurement will give you the WIDTH of each Ring Coil.

However, here you must be very careful on your wire gauge decision...it must be much finer than secondary wire...

And each individual Resistance of each Ring Coil would be based on the TOTAL RESISTANCE that EIGHT COILS will add.

Remember you will be keeping ALWAYS EIGHT RING COILS being powered...so this Total Resistance of all eight coils would depend totally on your Input Values that you would be running your Generator on.

As an example: If I want to run the Exciting System based on 50V and 2.0 Amps...then my Total resistance of eight ring coils needs to be 25 Ohms.

So, each ring coils must have around 3.125 Ohms each (50V/2A=25TotalOhms/8 Ring Coils=3.125 Ohms each)

Then after you've chosen the exciter's wire gauge...this is a piece of cake...use the online calculator and it will give you the exact length of each ring coil...

Finally, you have Geometry of all coils, plus wire requirements and measurements...

What else you want?

That I build it for you now?

;D

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

( Continuation from previous three posts on prior page )
ABOUT THE TYPE OF MAGNETIC FIELD, WE ARE DRIVING HERE...

Ok, now it comes the part which I know for many, is difficult to understand...however, I will try to put it simple as this approach is so simple...

LINEAR_SERIES_MODULE_#_5_FIELD.png

On Image the "Defined Coil" is given by Points #5 Positive and Negative, where we are applying power ONLY to this group of sequential Ring Coils comprehended between the two points #5, all other coils at each side are off'...

The setup I am showing here is based on the FULL SERIAL CONNECTIONS between all Ring Coils...where the end of one ring coil goes to the start of next...and so on...
The resultant Magnetic Field would be just like if we were powering a single wound coil, composed of eight series connected ring coils...

And this will render a Typical North-South Magnetic Field with the center dielectric plane or Bloch Wall...or Counterspace Field (Green Ellipse)

However, and this may be known by many reading here...that "know the Magnetic Field Arts" for real...

It reads as follows...Whenever a Magnetic Polarization is moving away (retracting) from a relative spatial point, it will become more like the Opposite Polarization...

As, whenever a specific Polarization approaches a Relative Spatial Point, it will Enhance (amplify) its own Polarization Nature.

Minkowski on his book "Spacetime" compared this Phenomena with a "Corkscrew" movement on a linear displacement...back and forth.

So, basically what we are doing here is just like moving a cylindrical magnet inside a hollow tube...back and forth but, doing it at speeds of 60 and up to 100 Hertz of Frequency...

And we will have an Induction on our Secondary...

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions