Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

The Revival of Overunity.com as overunityarchives.com

Started by Ufopolitics, Aug 24, 2024, 02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

OVERUNITY FORUM ARCHIVES

Hello to All, Members and Guests!!

As you all know, for a few months ago the Overunity Forum, Administrated and Owned by Stefan Hartmann, have gone off the online network and its Domain now has redirected to a Telegram link: https://t.me/overunitydotcom

So, we no longer had all the vast files directory, available to browse and consult for our research and development...and honestly, I felt very sad to see such a great Forum go completely off the air and no longer be available to even read it online anymore.

So, on June 16 Stefan contacted me through an email:

First_Stefan_Email_June_16_2024.png

So, I agreed to his request to store all this massive data on my servers, but in order "to use it" I could not just add it to Overunity Machines Data, first, because all this data was running on an old version of SMF (2.0.19) which is a completely different Encryption Configuration.

And the way this Operation must be done, is by hosting all this old data on a New FTP Server, a New MySQL Server as a New Domain name with the old version it was running originally...then run an Upgrade to the newest version of SMF.

...and exactly that, is what I have done...

This whole process has taken a few months to finally be able to Publish All the Overunity.comArchives:

OverUnityArchives_Right_Text.png

However, it is still NOT Finished, so for now it is on a "Read Only" Mode, as New Registrations are closed.

All the links to Categories, Boards (122) and Topics (16,394), the Posts (548,794) are working perfectly well, as also all 85,347 Members are there with all their personal information saved as it was originally.

Iif you were a Registered Member of the Old Overunitydotcom Forum, you should be able to login without any issues, see all your inbox messages, all your posts and topics you have created.

Browsing all Forum Boards, Topics. Posts as the Internal Search Engine within whole site works flawlessly!!

It is open also for Guests (Not Registered, Not Logged in) to browse entire site.

The Only thing that is all messed up, are the 'attachments' folder, Stefan could not transfer all files within (135,000), that contains images, diagrams, short movies, tests, etc...plus all the Member's Avatars are also missing.

These issues with attachments and avatars missing files, are going to eventually get resolved -hopefully- next month (September) when an old friend of mine (Semi) would visit Stefan in Berlin, Germany to get these Folders and He will transfer them to my server.

Then I will have to Process/Encrypt all those files, to make them available on the Archives Website to be published.

Then We will have a Complete Archive of the Overunity Forum

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

THE ARCHITECTURE AND CONFIGURATION OF OVERUNITY ARCHIVES SITE

The Overunity Archives site is built on the latest SMF Software configuration as OverunityMachines is based on (Version 2.1.4)

I also designed the Archives site to be very similar to the way this site works, as same color variant theme, same structure to display Topics, Boards and Posts...as also same way to Login and Logoff plus Members Mail configuration and History. This makes it much easier for me to Maintain it, as to exchange Files, Mods and all data without any risk of crashing.

I also added Seven (7) Languages plus English, to be able to browse all Site Map Indicators in those Languages.

However, compared to this Forum, the Overunity Archives contains Massive Data, which makes it a long road to scroll all its Categories and so many Boards within, as so many Topics...

You must realize this has been the work and creation from Stefan Hartmann for close to Thirty (30) Years!! where thousands of Members has contributed for all those  years!!

So, now I am very glad that we can browse again, all these almost lost files...

Enjoy them!!

Ufopolitics 

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

Now the sad part...

Stefan's illness has intensified, and his health is on a decline, for the last weeks He has been trying to get a bed on a Hospital and have not been able to...He is on the Public Health Care System of Germany...Not on Private Care, which is highly prioritized over a Public one.

Lately He was able to reserve a bed on a hospital for next Wednesday the 28th of August.

But as I have stated on a specific Topic on OU Archives:

Stefan Hartmann needs all the help He can get from you!! (overunityarchives.com)

I have also added a Donate Button there (on the Header of Site) to Help him with whatever amount you can chip in:

OUA_HEADER_1.PNG

Stefan L. Hartmann direct link to PayPal Donations is:

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/overunitydotcom

So, let's keep our prayers on, for a prompt recuperation of Stefan's Health!!

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

On a final note...

I do not think that any time soon, I will be FULLY Opening the OU Archives for Members to start posting comments or Creating New Topics...much less to open for new members registrations.

First, I want to COMPLETELY RESTORE ALL the OLD DATA, as Attachments and Avatars is related, as check all images and other attachments are directed to the proper directories, and that's quite a job!!

Second, I have TONS of work to be done on my Personal Development related to Figuera Generator(s), and that have the Main Priority right now!

This job of transferring plus restoring all this massive data back online, has taken me completely away from my physical work on developing Figuera's setup...but, I kept developing on my mind as on CAD Diagrams a lot of new approaches that I would be disclosing soon, so get ready!!..

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

citfta

Thank you very much Ufo for the tremendous amount of work  I am sure it has taken to accomplish all this!  The OU community owes you a huge thanks for such a great effort.

Respectfully and sincerely,
Carroll
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions