Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

The Revival of Overunity.com as overunityarchives.com

Started by Ufopolitics, Aug 24, 2024, 02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prajna

I'd just like to echo what @citfta said, it is a tremendous contribution to the community to have rescued overunity.com. I still refer back to posts I made on that forum.

My own view is that it makes sense to leave overunity.com as a read-only reference site and to establish topics on here to discuss and add to threads that began there, especially as overunity.com is so massive and navigating it may be slow. It would be like having a fresh start while continuing to have a comprehensive reference section. Maybe a notice could be posted on the overunity.com section to that effect.

Futhermore, I also wish Stefan a quick and easy recovery. I very much appreciated overunity.com while it was running and I know that in addition to the forum Stefan has contributed and helped with testing and replication of quite a number of different overunity candidate devices.
In theory practice and theory are the same but in practice they are not.

Classic

@Ufopolitics your commitment and effort is astonishing ... it just took me a while to find my words and still not sure how to express my feelings. When overunity.com went offline I thought it will be lost forever as many others that vanished over the time.
When I saw Stefan Hartman message on telegram I was over the moon as to say and I have been tempted so many times to ask for an update fighting my impatience. But as the course of life never a joyful moment comes without a price, I feel very sad for Stefan health condition ... he really deserve better than this and now I can fully understand why he wanted to sell it. My guess is some donations being done by those with limited resources and probably will continue for a while.

I never thought this would require such huge volume of work and also not had any idea how huge is this database.

Thank you very much from all my heart.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions