Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA GENERATOR SEQUENTIAL DUAL (+/-) SOLID-STATE DRIVER DEVELOPMENT

Started by Ufopolitics, May 19, 2024, 01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

VERSION 2 (OVERLAPPING-SEQUENCE BOM)

Ok, here are the BOM (Bill of Materials) Files for VERSION 2, ALL Boards Components.

They are all in pdf format.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Ok, so previously I have uploaded ALL Diagrams related to the FIRST VERSION that Kampen developed and built, before the Overlapped VERSION 2 was designed.
Therefore, I have updated that Post where Diagrams are, by adding (VERSION 1) to Post and all images:

FIGUERA GENERATOR SEQUENTIAL DUAL (+/-) SOLID-STATE DRIVER DEVELOPMENT (overunitymachines.com)

On next post I will upload the FULL DIAGRAMS OF VERSION 2, that Kampen already send me.

Regards 

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

VERSION 2 (OVERLAPPED) SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS OF THREE BOARDS

Hello All,

Ok, on the LOGIC BOARD DIAGRAM, there are TWO (2) VERSIONS:

1- Original before Kampen developed the LED Brightness to show percentage of overlapped signals.

2- After the LED Signaling is developed, second board diagram includes the extra circuit fort LED.

LOGIC BOARD DIAGRAM (NO LED)

V2_LOGIC_BOARD_NO_OVERLAP_LED.png

LOGIC BOARD DIAGRAM WITH OVERLAP SIGNAL LED

V2_LOGIC_BOARD_WITH_OVERLAP_LED.png

V2 NFET BOARD

V2_NFET_FINAL.png

V2 PFET BOARD

V2_P_FET_FINAL.png

On the bottom of post are all four PDF Original Files that Kampen sent me.
If you noticed there is a minor difference (between FET BOARDS PDF Files to be downloaded and Images on Post) on the INPUT of the EIGHT Connectors of FET BOARDS (N & P) because on original PDF , CONNECTORS U8 & U10 are not following the 12345678-sequence related to FET 12345678 NUMBERS.
BOTH LOGIC BOARD PDF DIAGRAM FILES ARE PERFECT.
But the PDF Files are much cleaner to ZOOM every component number that my modified images on post.
Not a big deal at all, just a minor sequence Input ordering error.

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions