Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA GENERATOR SEQUENTIAL DUAL (+/-) SOLID-STATE DRIVER DEVELOPMENT

Started by Ufopolitics, May 19, 2024, 01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

First, I want to dedicate this post to the great work and devotion that member @kampen and his team at the Netherlands have made to make these Solid State 'Plug & Play' Switching Systems for all of us!!

I will never end to THANKS HIM and HIS TEAM for all this excellent development!!

As I think YOU ALL should thank him as well.

The shipment is on my way to me, and should be arriving anytime...:

20240704_113729.jpg

20240704_121407.jpg

Kampen sent me Two sets of each Version, 1 & 2.

Version 1 is without the overlapping feature, as Version 2 have overlapping.

I will conduct all testing as I have mentioned on my other Figuera Topic, but I missed to add that I will test all Four Sets following same procedure as explained there:

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED - Page 59 (overunitymachines.com)

Then I will get to know how much difference the Overlapping will do, related to Output, based on the exact Input for All Tests.

Finally, I have asked Kampen, to send me the detailed Diagrams for Both Versions, with all parts spec's, so, I can post them here.

In case anyone would like to make their own boards, to have here all building details.

I am very excited to finally test this Solid-State Switching System!!

On the Mechanical Switch, I was very limited when trying to accelerate motor, because not even reaching the 2600 RPM's, the contacts start to fail...and whole thing collapsed or decreased, as you all witnessed on all my videos.
Basically, whenever I had the Output under a Load.

These Electronic Boards are able to drive my System over the 60 Hertz and up to 100 Hertz...completely silent!!

Many THANKS again @kampen and his team!!

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Cornboy

Thank you Kampen for your dedication and time consuming work.

Warmest regards  Cornboy  :)

kampen

@ Ufopolitics,

Dear, please check Your email sent You the wiring diagram and BOM files.

Greetings, Alex

hipermotor

Hola a todos:
Kampen, te felicito por el trabajo realizado tan desinteresadamente, mi total agradecimiento desde España, creo que todos necesitábamos un controlador como este...
Saludos

Ufopolitics

VERSION 1 BOM FILES (NO OVERLAPPING)

Hello to All,

Ok, here are the BOM (Bill of Materials) Files for VERSION 1, ALL Boards Components.

They are all in pdf format.

Next I will upload the V2, BOM Files.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions