Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Typical “Agenda”, go "apparently" Open Source to then apply for a Patent?

Started by Ufopolitics, Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarlab

Patents - A Huge Wealth of Information - We all use and reference them almost daily in our endevours!

We used to use the University Library's patent section to review the "Field of Classification Search"
then, after finding something of interest, retrieve the complete patent from the patent data base
archives. E.g. Queen's University Library: https://guides.library.queensu.ca/c.php?g=501420&p=3436527

Now days it's much easier since you can do it all on-line using the internet.

There is a wealth of "a priori" knowledge going back >100 years found in patents. A great resource.

A Patent Lawer is never used; at least I've never heard of a Patent Attorney being consulted during
the development or design stage of a project. Generally you are trying to solve a problem or a
way of doing things.

If and when something novel is discovered, then you might consult a patent professional, or do your
own preliminary search, to, in fact, determine if this novel discovery is patentable. If it is, then you
can either file a provisional (inexpensive and easy to do) or write up the patent yourself (it's not
that hard and there are plenty of guidelines) or you can seek professional help in whatever form
(usually at a bartered cost).

Note that the patent office rarely grants your "first pass" draft, and, once granted, there is a
recurring maintenance fee to keep the patent active. Many inventors choose to let their patent
drop after the initial period if there is no interest in licensing, etc... but their patent remains
in the data base and forms part of the over-all knowledge pool that we all use from time to time.

Papers published on the subject are also an extremely good source of more detailed technical
information and most are available on-line or through your organizations.

Just my 2 cents worth however - based on experience!

Example - EE_TFG - underlying (original) patent Modley US437501 - Sept 30, 1890

https://patents.google.com/patent/US437501A/en?oq=US437501+-+Sept+30%2c+1890

In Google Patents - See the "search terms" at the end of the patent...

SL

solarlab

And, don't let "Patent Paranoia" scare you - the system has been functioning for a long long time
and, as you can see, there are a great variety and number of unique inventions available for review
and use.

Telecommunications, aviation, electronic communication, transport, energy, etc. etc. - if the big bad
government wanted to squash any/all of these things; well, they didn't do a very good job of it, did they?

Use logic and form your own learned opinion!

SL

Ufopolitics

Quote from: solarlab on Apr 16, 2024, 03:29 PMAnd, don't let "Patent Paranoia" scare you - the system has been functioning for a long long time
and, as you can see, there are a great variety and number of unique inventions available for review
and use.

Telecommunications, aviation, electronic communication, transport, energy, etc. etc. - if the big bad
government wanted to squash any/all of these things; well, they didn't do a very good job of it, did they?

Use logic and form your own learned opinion!

SL

Wow...SL!!,

You just sound like a "USPTO Sales Agent", trying to get us all involved into going for a Patent!!

It sounds and looks sooo beautiful, my gosh...

It is obvious that with ALL your expertise with the Patent Office...You forgot to mention about a Law...a Law that "APPLIES"  ONLY to "CERTAIN" Inventions...and was established since 1951...

HOWEVER, STILL ACTIVE UP TO NOW...

It is called:

Screen Shot 04-16-24 at 06.34 PM.PNG

This Law, called: INVENTORS "PROTECTION" ACT, and actually that "PROTECTION" automatically converts (in fine print though) into INVENTORS SECRECY ACT OF 1951...and it recites briefly:

The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 (Pub. L.Tooltip Public Law (United States) 82–256, 66 Stat. 3, enacted February 1, 1952, codified at 35 U.S.C. ch. 17) is a body of United States federal law designed to prevent disclosure of new inventions and technologies that, in the opinion of selected federal agencies, present an alleged threat to the economic stability or national security of the United States.

I mean anyone CAN NOT be that STUPID, to think that a FREE ENERGY MACHINE, CAPABLE OF SELF-SUSTAINING, SELF FEEDING, THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY FUEL OF ANY TYPE TO OPERATE...AND CAN PROVIDE ELECTRICAL POWER TO WHOLE HOUSEHOLDS AND INDUSTRY, EASY TO BUILD, SUCH THAT ANYONE WITH SUFFICIENT SKILLS CAN BUILD ONE ON HIS CAR GARAGE..

SUCH A MACHINE IS NOT GOING TO BE ONLY A THREAT TO THE ECONOMIC STABILITY AND NATIONAL "SECURITY"...LIKE, KILLING COMPLETELY THE OIL INDUSTRY IN THE US...

BUT, AT A GLOBAL,
INTERNATIONAL LEVEL!!!

OF COURSE IT IS NOT "ONLY" GOING TO BE A GOD DAMN "THREAT TO ECONOMIC STABILITY & NATIONAL SECURITY" FOR THE US, BUT AS WELL TO ALL INTERNATIONAL-GLOBAL ECONOMY, DUE THAT, SIMPLY RIGHT NOW, WHOLE EARTH IS A COMPLETELY "OIL ADDICT", TO OIL BURNING, ALL KIND OF FUELS, EXPLOITING, AND "DRILL BABY DRILL" SLOGAN BACK AND FORTH...NO MATTER IF WE DESTROY EARTH ON THE PROCESS...BUT HEY, DO NOT WORRY...'CAUSE WITH MUSK WE WILL BE SOON COLONIZING MARS...LOL!!!

And so, you still expect to be GRANTED a Patent for such a Machine...??!!

Also read the VIOLATION CONSEQUENCES-PUNISHMENT OF SUCH INVENTORS SECRECY ACT...IT IS NOT "PRETTY" AT ALL.

INVENTORS SECRECY ACT 1951, WIKIPEDIA

LEGAL COUNSELING, SECRECY ACT 1951

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

solarlab

Hi Ufopolitics,

Although I do think the Patent System is a whole lot better than nothing; I wouldn't go so far
as to say " You just sound like a "USPTO Sales Agent", trying to get us all involved into going for a Patent!!"

However, I would say I do believe in exercising a good degree of scrutiny relating to "National Security."
After all - I live and work here - and I'm grateful for what freedoms we still are able to enjoy!

There are still some worse ones out there... as we all probably know!

Also, I can't think of, or know of, one example of any "Excess Energy (OU)" device that worked properly
and was suddenly conficated by the Feds or MIC - last time I checked we were still fueling our Jets with
JP4 and running our Jeeps on petrol. Of course, I can only know, what I know!

SL

solarlab

On the other hand - it might be OK if everyone had a nuc-reactor in his back yard and
used a hypersonic-drive to power his daily commute Rust bucket!   ::)

Just kidding...

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions