Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hipermotor and 51 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: kampen on Jul 17, 2024, 06:26 AM[...]
As for the FETs, these two 12 V are between the High Main Voltage,
so they must also be insulated from each other.

Greetings, Alex

Hello Dear Alex,

I am sorry but here I kind of got lost on above quoted.

So, the Two FET Boards (2X 12V/ 1.5A-2.0A) are Isolated between them...I clearly understand that part.

What I don't understand, is these Two 12V (FET's Boards) are "between" the Higher Voltage?

About the HV DC, I am planning to use for tests, around max of 50V, and like 5 Amps on Regulated PSU (which is also separated from the other three that I have shown diagrams on my previous post)

So, is this Ok?

Reason for these doubts is about our previous conversations, where FET's needing voltage to Gates to be related, dependent to Voltage between Source-Drain, which is High Voltage DC from a separated PSU.

So, is this issue solved internally on FET Boards or do we need to interconnect HV DC PSU with FET's Boards Two 12V PSU's?

Thanks much for your clarifications.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

kampen

ANSWER EXPLANATION:
I'll try to formulate it again.

Think of the FETs as a switch that is operated by the separate 12 Volt Power Supplies.
With an NFET, the gate must become more positive when the source (so it is at the -high and 0 V of the adapter) and the drain is the output (so it goes to the +high via the load)
For a PFET this is reversed and the gate must become more negative when the source (so it is at +high and +12 V of the adapter) and the drain is the output (so it goes to -high via the load)
The PFET board is connected to the central +high connection on the PCB with + 12 volts, this is the source connection of the PFET
(if the gate now becomes approximately 10 Volts more negative than the source, this PFET will conduct).
So with the adapter for the PFET, the positives are connected to each other on the PCB.
With the NFET board, the central high connection on the print is connected to 0 Volts, this is the source connection of the NFET
(if the gate now becomes approximately 10 Volts more positive than the source, it will not conduct).
So with the adapter for the NFET, the minuses are connected to each other on the PCB.
This indeed means that I have to use two separate power supplies here to be able to switch gates.
This also means that you must connect a 12 V adapter to the PFET board and +high (and of course the inputs) the rest is controlled on the circuit board.
This also means that you must connect a 12 V adapter to the NFET board and -high (and of course the inputs), the rest is arranged on the circuit board.
These two adapters must NOT be connected to each other, as this would result in a short circuit.
I hope this will give You a better understanding.
Greetings, Alex

Ufopolitics

Thanks Dear Kampen,

Ok, so I ordered three of these below, as you prefer them over all the previous ones:

120VAC_IN_12VDC2A_FIXED_PSU.png

And so I made a Diagram of the way I would be testing these boards, related to PSU's connections only:

FINAL_SETUP_PSU_DIAGRAM.png

Thanks for all the detailed explanation about the way FET's work...

and it is great that you were able to set the Input (-/+) for each FET Board to Gates Internally, in order that HV is also Isolated as shown on img above.

Kind Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

Ok, and of course, I am NOT going to ramp up -at first test- the straight 60V and high amperage to Boards, before testing at 14v, 28v, and 50V...

I also ordered the female power sockets for all three PSU's, and I have to prepare all connections, so I can test both version with the same power setup.

I still have not completed building the Two Module Setup. So, I will be testing on the Single Module Linear Set, with first, the P-FET Board Sequence and fixed Negative at two ends (the N-FET Board off)...like I have tested before, the original way Figuera had it, with commutator.

And second, testing the N-FET Board Sequence, while P-FET Board is off, and Positive would be fixed at the two extremes. This is the way the Second Module will work.

I already checked with Kampen and it is ok to test FET Boards independently, having other board off, or not connected.

We (Kampen and I) still need to upload the Full Electronic Components / Diagrams of the Two Versions, in order that anyone that wants to build it can do so.

But that (Diagrams) would be on the Figuera Driver Topic.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Jul 18, 2024, 05:52 PMHello All[...]

I will be testing on the Single Module Linear Set, with first, the P-FET Board Sequence and fixed Negative at two ends (the N-FET Board off)...like I have tested before, the original way Figuera had it, with commutator.

TEST_1_P_FET_SETUP_DIAGRAM.png

And second, testing the N-FET Board Sequence, while P-FET Board is off, and Positive would be fixed at the two extremes. This is the way the Second Module will work.

TEST_2_N_FET_SETUP_DIAGRAM_2.png

I already checked with Kampen and it is ok to test FET Boards independently, having other board off, or not connected.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

Ok, on this post I have just quoted a section of previous one then added the Diagrams of future Tests I want to do...that would be with V1 & V2.

@kampen, please, can you re-check that this Tests above can be done without any harm to any of the Boards?

If I remember well, I think that you have sent a test video with bulbs, where your guy was using just one of the FET Boards...but I maybe wrong.

If you have any doubts, we can always postpone these tests until I finish the Full Dual Switching setup.

I do NOT want to put at risk all the work done up to now!!

Regards

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1:On my end, I DO believe the risk on these tests lies on the Resistance Reduction on the Two Extremes [Point 1 and 8] where that Reduction would NEVER take place with a Dual Module.
What happens at a sudden and constant Resistance reduction just on one end?
That the Amperage would rise sky high...unevenly, and that may create a huge kick back on the specific FET'S Board terminals [1-8]
So, finally, I will keep analyzing this situation further on...then see which way to go safely.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions