Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

The Search for the Daza Gomez Toroidal Electrical Generator 1882 Madrid, Spain

Started by Ufopolitics, Feb 17, 2024, 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

First, many thanks to Member from France @bigeasy for first bringing this Image of the Daza Generator.

This Topic is dedicated to keep searching to see if anyone can find the Patent Details, description, etc...

Plus all Discussions about it...

GOMEZ 1882.jpg
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hola a todos nuestros Miembros, en especial dedicado a los que están localizados en España,

Ha encontrado @bigeasy de Francia una Patente Española, registrada en 1882, sobre un Generador Eléctrico que aparentemente tampoco necesita de ninguna fuerza motriz para su operación...pero es sólo un Diagrama.

El Inventor fué el Ingeniero Manuel Daza y Gomez, también creador de varias otras patentes hasta los años 1914 (fallece en 1915)

Las-patentes-de-invencion-de-Manuel-Daza.pdf (museoarqueologicodeyecla.org)

Pero la información encontrada en varias fuentes, es limitada a descripciones generales.

Pudiésemos escribirle ó tratar de contactarlos directamente a la Oficina Española de Patentes y Marcas (OEPM) ya que han realizado un excelente trabajo en Digitalizar Patentes Españolas desde 1826 a 1939.

https://www.oepm.es/export/sites/portal/comun/documentos_relacionados/Ponencias/109_02_Conferencia_Leonardo_Torres_Quevedo_24_nov_2016.pdf

Creo que sería sencillo hacerlo en línea, si tuviésemos el enlace directo a búsqueda digital por año, y nombre de el inventor...

Les agradeceré eternamente toda colaboración que pudiesen aportar!!

Muchas gracias

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

hidrogeno

Hello everyone and special thanks to bigeasy's contribution.
Obviously the information is incomplete, but I think you can deduce how it works from the drawing. The control unit has some resemblance to a Ruhmkorff coil. Supposedly it would work by pulses.

If we use Adobe Photoshop we can eliminate the color information and increase the contrast, so it looks better.

The coils (R). They are the induced ones in charge of collecting the result and the unnamed coils seem to be fixed electromagnets powered continuously by the battery and cables (Z). outputs for consumption.

I still have to investigate a little more but for now this is what I have seen.

greetings.

hidrógeno.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: hidrogeno on Feb 17, 2024, 02:56 PMHello everyone and special thanks to bigeasy's contribution.
Obviously the information is incomplete, but I think you can deduce how it works from the drawing. The control unit has some resemblance to a Ruhmkorff coil. Supposedly it would work by pulses.

If we use Adobe Photoshop we can eliminate the color information and increase the contrast, so it looks better.

The coils (R). They are the induced ones in charge of collecting the result and the unnamed coils seem to be fixed electromagnets powered continuously by the battery and cables (Z). outputs for consumption.

I still have to investigate a little more but for now this is what I have seen.

greetings.

hidrógeno.
Hello Hidrógeno,

I am sorry, but you are starting the wrong way...

Coils "R" stands for "REACTOR" or INDUCTOR...they connect to controller...They Induce the Induced...

Output are the coils in between, connected on the interior with short metal bars and bolts, and having two END terminals "N" & "L" (Neutral and Line) (AC) also on the Interior of Toroid Rings.

Batteries are connected to the Controller...Controller is connected to R Coils...

Cheers

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

hidrogeno

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions