Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

The Search for the Daza Gomez Toroidal Electrical Generator 1882 Madrid, Spain

Started by Ufopolitics, Feb 17, 2024, 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic

Great explanation Ufo.

I think this setup is even easier than Figuera and I think I have an idea of working mechanism.

Controler looks similar with what we call now DPDT electromechanical switch. All "R" coils in parallel means all 15 will have a total resistance of a little bit more than 1 coil, while all other coils are in series, means resistance times 15 assuming all 30 coils are identical. So there is magnetic amplification by modulating saturation of magnetic field. When resistance is switched high/low, inductance is affected.

So, all non marked coils from left will induce a current in all R from right, which in turn will induce a current in all non marked coils right which will induce a current i all R from left. Batteries are necessary for start the system only.
Note: there is a single point of connection on side view from the battery bank to the left side. Also note how they are wired and winded in detail from side view.
Switching is for batteries and batteries + coils, current flow in the system all time.

There are 2 infinity loops.

System is fantastic similar with Daniel Macfarland Cook and employs a switch to permit shorter wire length for coils and much lower frequency. (See Daniel Cook patent for explanation).

At least this is what I can see in this drawing

ggx9

All "R" coils in parallel means all 15 will have a total resistance of a little bit more than 1 coil

Hello Classic, Thank you for your contribution.
I would like to point out that 15 coils in parallel will have 1/15 the resistance (and, consequently, 15 times the amperage draw) of one single coil.
So, for example, I picked these numbers out of the air, they are not from the patent illustration,  if one coil draws 0.25 amps at 4 volts, then 15 identical coils in parallel (15 coils x 0.25 amps = 3.75 amps) will draw 3.75 amps at 4 volts.
If these 15 coils were connected in series and operated at the same power level as before then (15 coils x 4 volts= 60 volts) 60 volts would be applied and the circuit would draw 0.25 amps.
These coils in my example are 16 ohms.  R = E/I  16 ohms = 4 volts/0.25 amps.    16 ohms/ 15 coils = 1.067 ohms for all 15 coils in parallel.

RichardG

Classic

Yes, you are pretty close ... i have calculated 1 ohm total resistance in parallel.

https://youtu.be/qAMIyuUYEi0?si=rmaOXDE5SAKj4ETd How to calculate resistance in parallel

Now compare total resistance in series where you have the sum of 15 coils and you can understand how inductance is affected by impedance when relay switch between battery and battery +coils, making possible to fluctuate the magnetic field at every switch.

Anyway, explore this channel as you may find a lot of interesting things there.

But, you need to observe gain mechanism in Daniel Cook patent, then it will be much easier to see the same pattern in many inventions ... and this is just one method, there are many more to be understood.

In Daza patent we can see the same gain mechanism like Figuera but rotary switch is replaced with an old version of what we call now a relay Double Pole Double Throw ... and the beauty is we can have a solid state relay DPDT for under £1 off the shelf. As long as you understand what you need to do.

As long as we switch series/parallel L or RL circuits where resonance is tuned it will be overunity. If LC or RLC resonant is used they should be self resonant and only a kick start is necessary.

I have yet to discover how to use permanent magnets in this type of setups as Daniel Cook said in his patent.

There is something that I need to mention: all inventors that had a patent for such things have lost almost everything, but have gained everything else and their inventions are yet to be rediscovered all over again ... so, move slowly around with piano on the way downstairs.

citfta

Quote from: Classic on Feb 18, 2024, 08:35 PMYes, you are pretty close ... i have calculated 1 ohm total resistance in parallel.

https://youtu.be/qAMIyuUYEi0?si=rmaOXDE5SAKj4ETd How to calculate resistance in parallel

Now compare total resistance in series where you have the sum of 15 coils and you can understand how inductance is affected by impedance when relay switch between battery and battery +coils, making possible to fluctuate the magnetic field at every switch.

Anyway, explore this channel as you may find a lot of interesting things there.

But, you need to observe gain mechanism in Daniel Cook patent, then it will be much easier to see the same pattern in many inventions ... and this is just one method, there are many more to be understood.

In Daza patent we can see the same gain mechanism like Figuera but rotary switch is replaced with an old version of what we call now a relay Double Pole Double Throw ... and the beauty is we can have a solid state relay DPDT for under £1 off the shelf. As long as you understand what you need to do.

As long as we switch series/parallel L or RL circuits where resonance is tuned it will be overunity. If LC or RLC resonant is used they should be self resonant and only a kick start is necessary.

I have yet to discover how to use permanent magnets in this type of setups as Daniel Cook said in his patent.

There is something that I need to mention: all inventors that had a patent for such things have lost almost everything, but have gained everything else and their inventions are yet to be rediscovered all over again ... so, move slowly around with piano on the way downstairs.

Classic,
i'm sorry but you keep making statements that just don't make sense.  I have high-lighted a couple of them.  Inductance is NOT affected by impedance.  Impedance is the result of inductance versus frequency.  For a given inductance, as the frequency goes up the impedance goes up.  So inductance and frequency affect impedance, not the other way round.

Do you have any creditable sources to back up your claim that switching tuned series/parallel L or RL circuits with resonance will be overunity?  Those type of circuits get switched millions of times every day in industrial machines and I have never seen one of them go into OU.

I want to congratulate on your enthusiasm for electronics but please take some good online classes for electronics.  Learning from YouTube videos will only get you confused.

Respectfully,
Carroll
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Classic

@citfta, with all due respects, i am not going to answer direct to your question, but instead I am asking you what can we observe when 2 resonant RLC circuits interact and one of them will have resistance switched from lower to higher than back from higher to lower at any frequency ?

We can asume that there is no real LC circuit as they will always have some resistance. And also observe that at resonance XL and XC cancel each other leaving only ohmic resistance in the equation.

Now the question is how can we fluctuate magnetic field without a physical movement ? What a physical movement is really doing and why we need considerable effort if high power is desired output ?
Also, we may observe that all ou systems employs a variable resistance at determined frequency, it doesn't matter if it is Figuera, Daza, Cook, Don Smith, Kapanadze, DeGeus, they all exploit the same principle of 2 currents running against each other in very close proximity and one of them is always with smaller or higher amperage (time delay, phase delay, or however you want to call it).

Easiest way is to play with resistance to influence inductance instead of mechanical movement energy input.
Mechanical force is equal with magnetic force, magnetic force depends on resistance (increase/decrease amperage - time delay ).

Imagine a big river and installed hydroelectric plant on it. The dam (resistance) create a way to manage the flow of river, but on its own won't have too many benefits without a accumulation lake (capacitor) in order to regulate the flow. So, what these 2 components do ?  They deliver a certain power to the turbine (transformer). Adjusting power delivered to a balanced system enable to transform mechanical power in electrical power in efficient manner.

I know that all electrical engineering standard do not agree with resistance=influence of inductance and of course is not a direct link. Omitting to observe this particular effect with indirect action is what hold back many to understand overunity and many only look at electrical flow without conjugate with magnetic flow. Also, we need to sources (references) for each end of the gradient. Grounding (earth grounding or air grounding) must be considered on case by case application, this is where tuning need to be done for each entry point in the system, where a simulated potential difference (battery, power grid etc) is used.

Perpetual motion in nature/universe exist and we need not to try to stop it.
Consider a permanent magnet as best example of perpetual motion, where continuous motion of charge takes place inside and will continue for as long as we do not disrupt it with mechanical shock or heat treatment.
Any permanent magnet consist of 3 elements, storage of charge (iron) high conductive material (lets say copper) and high resistance material (lets say nickel). What they do ? As long as we do not introduce a charge nothing is happening, but when a charge is applied, the charge will try to evade the system using high conductive material and high resistive material will prevent escaping. So, when another ferro material is approached the charge naturally will flow into this new storage of charge transferring only the charge effect as the high resistive material will prevent the flow of energy. This is why magnet will lose in time their force. Now when we look at electromagnet we can observe only 2 elements are present: storage of charge and conductive material, so no permanent storage of charge ... which in turn allow us to switch on/off or change polarity. The mass of energy is given by force of movement (magnetic field) which in turn is highly affected by resistance, temporary resistance.
Also,  permanent magnet can be used to accelerate charge flow (i am avoiding to say electron flow) as very well explained in Arie DeGeus patent for cyclotron if it is placed exactly at 1/2 of wavelength of wire length.

Also, 2 capacitors in series will do a phase inversion when they are placed at multiple of 1/2 wave length and will double the frequency. So, this means physically they will be 2 series LC circuits with opposing flow against each other and depending on which effect is desired they can be bifilar or bucking coils. Please observe magnetic flux in each case where north to north or south to south is achieved by winding and polarity feed.

What is a traditional magnetic amplifier ? How is working and why ? What is the difference between an iron core stepup/stepdown transformer and a magnetic amplifier ? What role plays isolation between 2 windings and modulation through resistance in a mag amp ?

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions