Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

The Search for the Daza Gomez Toroidal Electrical Generator 1882 Madrid, Spain

Started by Ufopolitics, Feb 17, 2024, 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Quote from: Classic on Feb 19, 2024, 08:14 AM@citfta, with all due respects, i am not going to answer direct to your question, but instead I am asking you what can we observe when 2 resonant RLC circuits interact and one of them will have resistance switched from lower to higher than back from higher to lower at any frequency ?

We can asume that there is no real LC circuit as they will always have some resistance. And also observe that at resonance XL and XC cancel each other leaving only ohmic resistance in the equation.

Now the question is how can we fluctuate magnetic field without a physical movement ? What a physical movement is really doing and why we need considerable effort if high power is desired output ?
Also, we may observe that all ou systems employs a variable resistance at determined frequency, it doesn't matter if it is Figuera, Daza, Cook, Don Smith, Kapanadze, DeGeus, they all exploit the same principle of 2 currents running against each other in very close proximity and one of them is always with smaller or higher amperage (time delay, phase delay, or however you want to call it).

Easiest way is to play with resistance to influence inductance instead of mechanical movement energy input.
Mechanical force is equal with magnetic force, magnetic force depends on resistance (increase/decrease amperage - time delay ).

Imagine a big river and installed hydroelectric plant on it. The dam (resistance) create a way to manage the flow of river, but on its own won't have too many benefits without a accumulation lake (capacitor) in order to regulate the flow. So, what these 2 components do ?  They deliver a certain power to the turbine (transformer). Adjusting power delivered to a balanced system enable to transform mechanical power in electrical power in efficient manner.

I know that all electrical engineering standard do not agree with resistance=influence of inductance and of course is not a direct link. Omitting to observe this particular effect with indirect action is what hold back many to understand overunity and many only look at electrical flow without conjugate with magnetic flow.

What is a traditional magnetic amplifier ? How is working and why ? What is the difference between an iron core stepup/stepdown transformer and a magnetic amplifier ? What role plays isolation between 2 windings and modulation through resistance in a mag amp ?

Classic,

Your obsession with resistance is confusing you.  As Ufo has correctly figured out after many years of research, the figuera device works by changing inductance to simulate a moving magnetic field.  There are NO resistors involved.

I have again high-lighted another one of your areas of confusion.  There are no resistors involved in a magnetic amplifier.  Several years ago I worked on many of them.  They work by using a small current to control the saturation of the core of the mag-amp.  This in turn controls the amount of current that can flow through the mag-amp.  A mag-amp uses a small current to control a large current.  What so many on youtube and forums like this don't understand is that something else supplies the large current.  Just like a pump supplies your water source and your faucet allows you to control the flow.  A mag-amp is NOT an OU device.  A vaccum tube works the same way.  A small voltage on the grid of the tube controls the larger voltage across the cathode to the anode.  But the larger voltage is supplied by something else.  A transistor uses a small current to control a larger current but again the larger current has to be supplied by something else.  NONE of these devices in themselves are OU.

Carroll
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Classic

Well, I am not confused at all, but it seems that I am failing to explain  ???

Please have a look at Daniel Cook patent and try to understand description of gain mechanism and see why greater results are obtained with different resistance of coils and why in 2 pairs of coils we have 8 currents flowing and which one is affected by resistance difference.
Probably there is a better explanation than what I am able to explain.
Also, observe the system works with identical coils as well, compound or separate at lower output.

All curent standards and scientific explanations are somehow wrong and we use in a wrong way electrical power, in a very specific way to keep us all tied to the grid which all is doing is providing the excitation and nothing else.

If we amplify this excitation from a different source at much lower power we can have the same energy available and we don't need a grid at all. Manipulation of magnetic field is what produce electrical power, and magnetic field can be manipulated with resistance easier to replace the need for mechanical input force.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Feb 19, 2024, 09:16 AMWell, I am not confused at all, but it seems that I am failing to explain  ???

Please have a look at Daniel Cook patent and try to understand description of gain mechanism and see why greater results are obtained with different resistance of coils and why in 2 pairs of coils we have 8 currents flowing and which one is affected by resistance difference.
Probably there is a better explanation than what I am able to explain.
Also, observe the system works with identical coils as well, compound or separate at lower output.

All curent standards and scientific explanations are somehow wrong and we use in a wrong way electrical power, in a very specific way to keep us all tied to the grid which all is doing is providing the excitation and nothing else.

If we amplify this excitation from a different source at much lower power we can have the same energy available and we don't need a grid at all. Manipulation of magnetic field is what produce electrical power, and magnetic field can be manipulated with resistance easier to replace the need for mechanical input force.

Hello Classic,

And you have said it perfectly well, on your first above paragraph, that I am quoting below:

Quote from: Classic on Feb 19, 2024, 09:16 AMPlease have a look at Daniel Cook patent and try to understand description of gain mechanism and see why greater results are obtained with different resistance of coils and why in 2 pairs of coils we have 8 currents flowing and which one is affected by resistance difference.

That was exactly the same confusion that led not to clearly understand Figuera, then NOT to reproduce it properly!!

It is related to "Coils Resistance"...it was NOT referring to a simple, common, carbon or any other means, materials resistance!!

Problem is that "Coil Resistance" ALSO HAVE another Component NOT mentioned in ANY Patents...Inductance.

And Inductance comes "by default" with ANY EXSITING COIL.

Plus -and this is the most important part- A Coil always carry a Magnetic Field, whenever we power them.

So, it has been a terrible, huge mistake, that have set us all back into Figuera development, to simply think that He meant "A Plain and common Resistor"

When He really meant "Resistance Spirals" or Coils resistance.

Yes, Coils have resistance, BUT, that ALONE, is NOT the ONLY parameter/component which regulates the MAGNETIC FIELD...Not at all!!

Indirectly, resistance on a Coil will bring Currents up or down...yes, BUT, if you do not consider Inductance, as an opposite parameter to resistance...then you will NEVER reach the right formula.

Cheers

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello again,

Further on...whenever we try to Calculate the right Resonance point or range, in any plain LC Circuit...

What does the Formula requires?

Does it requires Resistance?...answer: NO!!

It requires bold and plain: INDUCTANCE of the Coil, in Henries, Milli Henries or Microhenries...

Ohms is completely out of that Formula...

EXCEPT when we are looking for an LRC Circuit...where resistors are included into the circuit. BUT, NOT referring to "Coil Resistance" at all.

BUT, in any plain, simple, Inductor and Capacitor (TANK CIRCUIT) Formula, ONLY Inductance and Capacitance are required to find your Frequency to the resonance point.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Classic

Many thanks Ufopolitics, you have a better way to explain.
I never said we do not consider inductance, all i said is we can manipulate inductance with resistance.

If anyone bother to read how simple is radiant energy apparatus for utilising radiant energy of N Tesla, can conclude the difference between many inventions consist basically in choice of the source, which can be an artificial source in many cases like a battery and a ground as gradient different potential, or any gradient you may think of as long as you can find the right solution the exploit the gradient.

If an artificial source (see fig 4 in radiant energy Tesla) is used, the excitation is provided and modulated and the opposite sign is provided by the ground or battery. An av plug with diodes uses electric gradient made by antenna and ground, if inductance is added electrical power output is increased.

All this inventions refers to radiant energy but employs different methods.

I know some of you will ask if an antenna is not present nor a ground connection as in Daniel Cook patent, why they work ? They work because there is an infinity loop and switching between 2 coils, where one with less/more resistance it will transform them instantly in a an elevated plate versus grounded plate and switching them by letting the charge flow in gradient with an initial impulse is what makes all the difference between releasing energy and consuming energy. Consuming electrical energy is when we connect the end points of gradient, whatever gradient is used and using the byproduct for our benefit.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions