Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Resonance and high frequency

Started by Classic, Feb 12, 2024, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic

And just in case, this system works based on switching the flow of current in coils, any other method employed can work as long as desired effect is obtained without departing from the working principle of presented device as more methods will be shown soon upon my availability to record videos and upload.

Everything is open source free to use for any purpose and attempts to patent anything exposed here will encounter legal action and seek nullifying of patents.

kampen

Dear Classic,

In reply to your message #36.
Have a look at this website below.
https://gettopics.com/en/calc/water-heating-calculators

Greetings, Alex

Classic

Quote from: kampen on Apr 19, 2024, 02:07 PMDear Classic,

In reply to your message #36.
Have a look at this website below.
https://gettopics.com/en/calc/water-heating-calculators

Greetings, Alex

Hi Alex,

I guess you are suggesting to use this calculator against the input. It might not be very efficient or accurate as I cannot account for all energy input, just the measurable supplied part of it.

I waiting now for nichrome wire ptfe insulation for bespoke heating element. The whole system will work based on maintaining a large hot water tank at 60-80 degrees celsius all time without the need to heat fast as power consumption is small and can be kept on all the time.

kampen

Dear Classic,

Thanks for your reply. 
The Online Calculator was just for reference only.

Just wondering why you are using Nichrome with PTFE wire for a water heater.
As far as I know, Nichrome is excellent for Air-heating applications.
You have an interesting project here and the question is do you have compiled step-by-step instructions with parts-list to replicate?

Classic

Quote from: kampen on Apr 21, 2024, 11:46 AMDear Classic,

Thanks for your reply.
The Online Calculator was just for reference only.

Just wondering why you are using Nichrome with PTFE wire for a water heater.
As far as I know, Nichrome is excellent for Air-heating applications.
You have an interesting project here and the question is do you have compiled step-by-step instructions with parts-list to replicate?

Dear kampen,

I am trying to find cheapest possible solution easy to build for the whole system. I am not taking any merits for this system as it is just a replication of "what if I did this" youtuber (link in youtube video description) and also shared few times elsewhere even on overunityresearch.com where I have been banned for my opinions.

If anyone want to replicate I would strongly recommend to use original setup and not my little replication, but, I don't mind at all to share details of the build done by myself:

coils and zvs circuit in picture attached.

But many other zvs circuit boards can be used in conjunction with pancake coils, I already tested 2 more similar and they work the same way, even those without middle tap on bifilar ( will make an effort to shoot more vids if really necessary).

But honestly, this is just something very basic and just proof of concept for what can be done with little money spent, almost no tools (just a screwdriver is needed and pair of pliers). Also some double side tape and superglue to make coils easy I can show an easy method where they can be made in few minutes with excellent finish (thanks to davidiom youtuber for sharing his method).

But, if I will have the opportunity and there is any interest I can show more about bifilar flat spiral coils (and bucking coils or just bifilar solenoids) and how and why Tesla have invented them (just my wild opinion) and how Faraday paradox contribute, why electricity is generated without cutting at 90 degrees magnetic flux with conductors, why insulators are in fact conductors and they only act as charge separator and many more findings which can be exploited easy and cheap for generators or motors.

And almost everything goes against teachings (public part) of mainstream science (as they are not idiots).

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions