Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

19th Century DC Dynamos Spec's & Relationship to build a Figuera Generator

Started by Ufopolitics, Jan 24, 2024, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Within this Topic I am going to start a series of information, which I consider very important, related to Building our Figuera Generator.

For that reason, I would be adding here a lot of info, which is very useful and now all is gone from Modern Electrical Books...as Dynamos are categorized as "Obsolete Technology" from the past...

I want to thank @GreyWolf47 , @Cadman and @feb_ for supplying great contributions they have shared.

First, to understand the Figuera "R Box", I want to show what the Symbols looked like in those times, and compare it to the 1908 Patent:

ELECTRICAL_SYMBOLS_1900.PNG

Now, let's look again at that "R Box" from the patent image:

R_BOX.PNG

As we all can see, Figuera clearly meant "Inductive Resistance" (Sp: Espiras de Resistencia) [Resistance Spirals] when He drew the patent image, plus when He mentions "adding a series of "Sp: resistencias" (resistors) to Control the Currents...and those bolts down to "Coils"...Coils add Inductive resistance to currents, PLUS they also generate a Magnetic Field...So, they have a DUAL PURPOSE here.

Therefore, Figuera regulated the Currents with these Inductive Resistance Coils, back and forth through the Positive Single Brush He designed. But, Not only that...

Figuera was also Expanding and Retracting BOTH Stator Fields (Parts N + S on Patent) Magnetic Fields at the same time, by SWITCHING these Coils in a Back and Forth LINEAR RECIPROCATING Fashion.

By doing this, Figuera "mimics" the Armature Coils displacement in a Rotation between both N-S Fields, but in a LINEAR fashion.

To be continued...plus edited further on...please, do not post now, until I am finished with the posts.

Thank You!

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

DYNAMOS OUTPUT (LOAD) CONNECTION

This is the way that Dynamos Output their Energy Generated (on this Specific Image is a "SERIES CONNECTION"):

DYNAMO_OUTPUT.PNG

As we can see, the "series conn." comes from the way that Static Fields and Armature (through Brushes) are connected.

As the Coils on the Armature-Rotor gets induced (generates currents) by rotating in between both North-South Static Fields, these later ones, start getting filled up with energy, and it is on these two end terminals from Stators, that we LOAD the Dynamo.

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

WIRE GAUGES PLUS NUMBER OF TURNS, UTILIZED ON THESE DYNAMOS, RELATED TO THE DESIRED OUTPUT REQUIRED
HOW TO INCREASE POWER ON A DYNAMO BASED ON CHANGING GAUGE AND NUMBER OF TURNS TO BE DESIGNED

This valuable information below was sent to me by Member @Cadman 

Full text of "Scientific American Volume 77 Number 19 (November 1897)"

F. B. H. writes: I am an old reader of your valuable paper, and I want to ask a few
questions in regard to the eight light dynamo described
in Supplement, vol. xxiv. No. 600. My question is
this: Can I double the drawings in every respect and
get an operative machine? I mean one, if well constructed,
that would answer as well as the eight light
machine. If any changes are needful, please state what
they are. Be sure to state size of wire for armature and
field magnets, the winding being the same as in the
eight light machine. Should I double the length and
diameter of armature? To be short, if I were to double
or multiply by 2 all the measurements given, would my
machine be out of proportion?

A. The sizes given in the drawings of the eight light dynamo can be doubled.
This makes the machine 4 times as large.
If it is wound with the same sizes and number of turns of wire as the original,
it will have the same current in amperes, but 4 times the voltage.
If the field is made larger, the armature should be increased in the same degree.
Now, if you also use wires twice as thick, but have the same number of turns,
the carrying capacity in amperes will be increased 4 times,and the total output of the machine will be 16 times as great.
In place of No. 20 wires use No. 14 on armature. In place of No. 18 wire use No. 12 on field.

240V 40A DC

Full text of "Scientific American Volume 61 Number 26 (December 1889)"

(1649) L. C. asks :
1. Have you ever described a motor of one or two horse power? If so, in what number?
A. No.
2. Could the eight light dynamo described in No. 600, Scientific American Supplement, be used as a motor?
A. Yes.
3. If so, should any changes be made?
A. No.
4. About what power would the eight light dynamo develop used as a motor?
A. About 1 horse power.
5. What power would the eight light dynamo develop used as a motor increased to twice the size of the one
described in No. 600?
A. If twice the size linear, it would be about 5 horse power.

6. What power would this motor develop
if the field magnets only are increased to twice the size?
A. This would give an undesirable proportion, with no advantages.

WINDING_WIRE_GA_SPECS.PNG

INCREASING_POWER_ON_DYNAMOS.PNG
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

SELF AND SEPARATELY EXCITED DYNAMOS

In order to adapt the dynamo to the varied conditions of service, its design is modified in numerous ways, giving rise to the different "types." These may be classified with respect to:

1. Field magnets;
2. Field excitation;
3. Field winding.

The first division relates to the number of magnetic poles, as unipolar, bipolar, and multipolar dynamos; also, interpolar dynamos. Under the second division are included the following:

1. Self-exciting machines of which the magneto is the simplest. Its magnetic field 1s obtained from permanent magnets, hence the electromotive force generated is comparatively small. The more important type of self-exciting machine is provided with electro-magnets in which the field of force is "built up" from the residual magnetism of the soft iron or steel cores of the field magnets of the dynamo itself. Nearly all commercial types of dynamos are of this class.

2. Separately excited machines in which the field magnets are magnetized when the machine is in operation by current supplied from a separate source such as a battery or magneto generator.

With respect to the third division, based on the field winding, dynamos are classed as:

1. Series wound;
2. Shunt wound;
3. Compound wound.

SHUNT_WOUND_DYNAMO.PNG

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

H All,

So, how did they Regulated Dynamo's Energy Generation on the 19th Century?

At those times, it was necessary to regulate Dynamos generated energy, whenever they turned ON and OFF the different loads, like, simply, Incandescent Lamps...or motors.

There were three ways of regulation:

1- Adjusting Brushes (that is why we see a "handle" that can move the two brushes, around commutator...)
2- Lowering the huge Vapor Engine speed...and this was way more complex to achieve...
3- Adding Resistances to Fields through a "Rheostat"...in a "shunt" connection...let's see...

Screen Shot 01-27-24 at 03.18 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 01-27-24 at 03.20 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 01-27-24 at 03.22 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 01-27-24 at 03.23 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 01-27-24 at 03.24 PM.PNG
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions