Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Ufopolitics Figuera's Linear Pump Discussion/Questions

Started by Ufopolitics, Oct 04, 2024, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

As I want to keep the Original Topic:  FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED (overunitymachines.com)  as a "Manual for Assembly and Understanding Book", reason why I have been deleting some posts which questions or opinions may diverge/deviate from the original idea I am trying to convey...At the same token, I would like to read your opinions or any questions you have about this Development.

Reason why I have created this Topic, where you could post any doubts, or any questions related to this development.

I promise I will not delete any comments posted here, unless they violate the Forum and Policy Rules.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Greg GKP

Hello UFO,
              Here is a link to a youtube video of John Bedini explaining the function of the Lockridge device. It was , self runner, maybe some similar functions in Figuera device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxrU2UGVFDQ

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Greg GKP on Oct 05, 2024, 12:45 PMHello UFO,
              Here is a link to a youtube video of John Bedini explaining the function of the Lockridge device. It was , self runner, maybe some similar functions in Figuera device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxrU2UGVFDQ
Hello Greg,

No, the Lockridge device was a combination of a Motor-Generator, a Rotary device, as the Figuera I am working on now and developing is about a Motionless Linear Generator, based on his 1908 Patent.
The "Motor" on this Figuera Generator is a Virtual Magnetic Field Linear displacement.

I will explain later on more detail.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

I would like to bring here, for further discussion an interesting analysis that member @Prajna post on his Topic (link to his website)

Quote from: Prajna on Sep 14, 2024, 04:25 PMWhile waiting for some filament...

https://tomboy-pink.co.uk/figuera/

As the nice 3D CAD Prajna made:

model.png

And that is pretty good, as it is a much better and cleaner drawing in Three Dimensions, than what we got (in 2D) from the original 1908 patent!

Prajna's explanation:

QuoteFiguera's patent describes a machine that can be broken down into three main assemblies: a Switch, a voltage divider, coils.

The Switch - labelled 'G' in the image - is designed to switch the input current coming in on the wire marked 'Pos' to various points along the voltage divider and depending where the current is entering the voltage divider the current is divided between the two coils marked 'N' and 'S'.

The brush is not actually shown in the patent drawing, merely indicated with a '+' but I think my analysis below is correct.

The Switch works by rotating the Brush arm so that the Brush makes contact with one contact and sometimes two contacts leading to points on the voltage divider. The brush is designed to Make Before Break (MBB) so that the circuit is always connected, either feeding current to one coil or the other or between the resistors in the voltage divider, splitting the current between the coils or either side of one of the resistors, which will effectively drop that resistor out of the circuit.

The effect of the brush rotating (whether clockwise or anticlockwise) is to sweep the current, relatively smoothly, from the N coil to the S coil and back again. This is likely to create a strong magnetic field in the N coil and that field will be presented to the Output coil (Out or y) inducing a current in it due to the changing magnetic field. As the current is swept towards the S coil the Output coil will see a changing magnetic field, just as if a magnet is moved away or towards a coil, as happens in a generator.

When a magnetic field is permitted to run in a material an opposite magnetic field is created in the material, which opposes the field that induced it. In a normal generator the motive power is used to overcome that reactive field. That effect is referred to as Lenz' Law.

I believe the principle that Figuera relies on for his device is that he rotates his magnetic field (which is what a generator does) with negligible effort, since it is merely a case of rotating the brush, and any field induced in the Output coil has nothing for the Lenz force to act on.

It looks pretty simple to build and test but a great many people have tried and failed.

The explanation is great, except for the Bold and specifically underlined statement:

QuoteFiguera relies on for his device is that he rotates his magnetic field

Figuera does NOT ROTATES the Magnetic Field!

Figuera EXPANDS and CONTRACTS the named "N" and "S" Fields, which causes a LINEAR-SPATIAL DISPLACEMENT of both Fields ALTERNATIVELY.

And this fact is what makes Figuera device "unique" on its class. Figuera uses a completely NOVEL LINEAR INDUCTION.

Where the "inductors" (N & S) are facing each other's, with the "Induced" (Y) set IN BETWEEN (Sandwiched)

Even though there are a couple of drawbacks on his approach on operating function, the MOST we can get from it, is the DIFFERENT and RADICAL STRUCTURE and Magnetic Field LINEAR DISPLACEMENT.

From there, we can add INFINITE different approaches and possibilities, always using the FIGUERA'S LINEAR CONCEPT.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

From the ages of Dixie up to now, the existing ROTARY GENERATOR is an ANGLED-ROTARY INDUCTION.

On ANY Rotary Generator the "Induced Coil" on the Stator (or what is also called "the Stator's Field") is nothing more than TWO SPREAD SINGLE COILS (in SERIES) along the CIRCULAR SLOTS at the Stator. Where each Stator Coil is configured apart by 180º.

So, on this ROTARY Generator, we have an EXCITER ROTOR that on a simple Two Poles is just a N-S Single Field, which PROJECTS its Poles on a STRAIGHT, DIRECTIONAL FASHION...

Then, as this Rotor passes each of the Induced COIL'S SEGMENTS, that are spread along its circumferential Stator Core, these Two Poles are actually sweeping each coil segments at different ANGLED-TIME INDUCTION; and, as such, ADDING to the Total Induction Output whenever the Cycle is completed.

And here comes Figuera analysis...from a Rotary Generator or more specifically "a Dynamo" from the late 1800's to the beginning of the 1900's.

Figuera noticed on his observations (explained in great detail, on his 1908 Patent) that all it takes place to achieve Induction on a Rotary Dynamo or Generator, is that Inductor Fields "approaches" to then "leave" the Induced Coils.

It is exactly from this simple analysis, that Figuera "mimics" what a Rotary Generator does, HOWEVER, Figuera does it on a LINEAR FASHION CONFIGURATION.

And obviously these TWO BASIC FIELD FUNCTIONS (1-Approach 2-Leave) of Exciter or Inductor, Figuera uses the EXAMPLE as 1-Increasing-2-Decreasing the Currents that feed the Exciter(s), generating an Expansion and Contraction of the Field respectively.

Up to here is the BASIC Figuera interpretation from a Rotary Generator.

And again, the BEST that we should take from Figuera's approach, are just the Linear Approach plus his Analysis on these two simple functions (approach-leave).

Therefore, I believe, all other "details" were just given as a basic-general understanding (by example) of what Figuera basically, mainly, wanted Patented and Protected.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions