Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 21, 2023, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emiboom2

Thank you very much for accepting me in this forum.

My name is Emilio Leal, I know you don't know me but we have all been following the same thing for many years, I saw the old
forum from time to time, there I saw evidence of ufopolitics and also of marathonman and the famous part G.
I am from Valencia, Spain, I have a slight knowledge of Arduino and mosfets which allows me to make some small assemblies.
In Spain we have a WhatsApp group and there some of my friends are Hilario from Hypermotor and Vortios, a friend who
is a very active person trying to replicate Figuera from his prospective with very interesting experiments.

Personally, I am not a great builder, I confess, but I do record videos with my theories and ideas about FIGUERA.
All this is a thing of the past because it seems that UFO has finally revealed the secret.
It seems to be a group of electromagnets activated sequentially, keeping the previous ones activated and in a double direction.
I know it is bold on my part and perhaps this is not the place, but looking at the oscilloscope waveform, it can be seen that when switching the first inductor it generates a lot of output, and the following switching, despite consuming the same amount of each inductor, do not generate as much. exit. I think I know why and how perhaps to achieve that each switching of each inductor after the first, the output as if it were the first. It is not my intention to contribute noise and I will only speak when I have something that I consider can help, you have already achieved the most difficult thing, ufo, really thank you very much for sharing.

In the thread I explained how each inductor could give the maximum.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: emiboom2 on Dec 28, 2023, 02:29 PM
Thank you very much for accepting me in this forum.

My name is Emilio Leal, I know you don't know me but we have all been following the same thing for many years, I saw the old
forum from time to time, there I saw evidence of ufopolitics and also of marathonman and the famous part G.
I am from Valencia, Spain, I have a slight knowledge of Arduino and mosfets which allows me to make some small assemblies.
In Spain we have a WhatsApp group and there some of my friends are Hilario from Hypermotor and Vortios, a friend who
is a very active person trying to replicate Figuera from his prospective with very interesting experiments.

Personally, I am not a great builder, I confess, but I do record videos with my theories and ideas about FIGUERA.
All this is a thing of the past because it seems that UFO has finally revealed the secret.
It seems to be a group of electromagnets activated sequentially, keeping the previous ones activated and in a double direction.
I know it is bold on my part and perhaps this is not the place, but looking at the oscilloscope waveform, it can be seen that when switching the first inductor it generates a lot of output, and the following switching, despite consuming the same amount of each inductor, do not generate as much. exit. I think I know why and how perhaps to achieve that each switching of each inductor after the first, the output as if it were the first. It is not my intention to contribute noise and I will only speak when I have something that I consider can help, you have already achieved the most difficult thing, ufo, really thank you very much for sharing.

In the thread I explained how each inductor could give the maximum.

Hola Emilio, Bienvenido!!

Tuve que arreglar tu texto para poder publicarlo creo que estas copiando y pegando directamente de un formato donde traduces, que es differente y por eso lo pega mal...

Puedes escribir en español directamente en el Topico de Figuera en Español.

Gracias

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

GreyWolf47

As a new member of the forum I want to introduce myself. I am Gene Bollinger from Van Buren Arkansas USA.  I have been working on the infinite energy machine of Figuera for over 10 years. My commutator is a 32 contact pole made with a 4 inch PVC pipe collar and aluminium contacts held in sequence with brass threaded screws and nuts. I use a double graphite brush contact on each end turning 1800 rpm to get the 60 hz for AC output. I want to thank UFO for setting this forum up and helping me get on. I will post more and fully explain its working on a later post.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: GreyWolf47 on Dec 28, 2023, 07:59 PMAs a new member of the forum I want to introduce myself. I am Gene Bollinger from Van Buren Arkansas USA.  I have been working on the infinite energy machine of Figuera for over 10 years. My commutator is a 32 contact pole made with a 4 inch PVC pipe collar and aluminium contacts held in sequence with brass threaded screws and nuts. I use a double graphite brush contact on each end turning 1800 rpm to get the 60 hz for AC output. I want to thank UFO for setting this forum up and helping me get on. I will post more and fully explain its working on a later post.

Hello Gene and Welcome here!!

I am very glad to have you here, and you can check out my thread on Figuera revived, as also the Builders Board is waiting for you.
You can open your own Topic there..
Thanks for joining in!

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Sandy

Greetings, my name is Alex.
I live in Australia.
I am a jack of all trades. 
I got sucked into the overunity vortex when a friend told me about overunity documentary she saw in 2017. Not sure which documentary. I became obsessed with theory of gravity powered device then started to read about popular OU myths. I learned some electronics and wasted a lot of time with Bedini Bearden cult. I have made hundreds of experiments but have little to show for it. I have read through thousands of pages of ego wars at all OU platforms. I Never achieved self runner. Had small OU with tesla coils but unreliable tuning and not enough extra energy to loop. I have motivation and some ability to build things but need to spend my precious time more wisely than in past. I wasted a lot of time and good materials on stupid experiments in my ignorance. Best thing to come out of OU community for me was learning to use sea water as fertiliser for agriculture and horticulture, recommended when I was searching for low energy desalination tech.
Most recent OU experiments around parametric converters, parametric excitation with variable inductance. My youtube channel...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ_bMs_uVeA

I hope I can help the cause here. I wish everyone here more freedom and more peace. May you all find what you seek!
Wishing you all more peace and more freedom!

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions