Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 21, 2023, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: GreyWolf47 on Dec 30, 2023, 07:45 AMUFO, I have a very good friend of mine from Texas that is an active builder that I would like to recommend for the builder site. He is presently working to duplicate the LIBERTY ENGINE#3 and I have been helping him with advice and understanding in ways to test the build. How do I introduce him to this group? Thanks Gene
Hello Gene,

Check your inbox here...top, left, small box, looks like a tray...between your avatar and bell of notifications..go to inbox.

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

I want to give A VERY BIG WELCOME to an old good friend of mine...

Mr. Cornboy

The "Bionic Farmer" from the Down and Under Land...Australia, and a HECK of a Builder!!

We have been working on Figuera back to 7-8 years ago...together with Marathonman...

And I am very glad to see you here!!

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 TO ALL!!

EXTRATERRESTRIAL_OPINON_NEW_YEAR.jpg
―Leonardo da Vinci

Cornboy

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Dec 30, 2023, 04:16 PMHello to All,

I want to give A VERY BIG WELCOME to an old good friend of mine...

Mr. Cornboy

The "Bionic Farmer" from the Down and Under Land...Australia, and a HECK of a Builder!!

We have been working on Figuera back to 7-8 years ago...together with Marathonman...

And I am very glad to see you here!!

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
Thanks for the warm welcome UFO, i will get started once i study exactly what your build requires, as you know old friend, i mainly am good with the mechanical side, and need help with electrical and magnetic understanding.

Hope i can do it justice.

Warm Regards  Cornboy.  :)   

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Cornboy on Jan 01, 2024, 05:29 AMThanks for the warm welcome UFO, i will get started once i study exactly what your build requires, as you know old friend, i mainly am good with the mechanical side, and need help with electrical and magnetic understanding.

Hope i can do it justice.

Warm Regards  Cornboy.  :) 

Hello Cornboy,

The basic knowledge required here is about good and steady winding, balanced coils, same spec's basically on sequential exciters...plus the commutator rotary switch that you have many different styles... ;D

We are not on the Electronic Controllers stage yet...and I believe that was already designed about seven years ago...and Marathonman already had a board to mount all components...

First I want to make all tests with commutator switching.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions