Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Electromagnetic Generator Theory

Started by rakarskiy, Dec 12, 2023, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: rakarskiy on Aug 04, 2024, 04:30 AMI am currently studying all aspects of coil operation when the current is changed by changing the resistance in the circuit. The modelling registers self induction throws (red arrow) when the current is reduced. If these spikes are reflected in the secondary winding and are able to generate EMF with subsequent current then this point explains something.  The question is how much it affects the operation of the system.

Hello Rakarskiy,

Well you have the WRONG signals above, and that is because you keep insisting on using RESISTIVE ONLY SWITCHING.

That INPUT of "Square Pyramidal" Signals, I got them like EIGHT YEARS AGO, when I was STILL using RESISTORS INSTEAD OF COILS!!

IF, you use RESISTIVE AND INDUCTIVE SEQUENTIAL SWITCHING (SEQUENCED RING COILS), like I HAVE SHOWN ON MY METHOD(S)...You will get this SIGNALS below:

IMG_0150.JPG

The Light Blue (CH2) and Magenta (CH3) Positive Sines are INPUT SIGNALS, while the Yellow are OUTPUT FULL, CLEAN, AC SINEWAVE.

The Three Probes are ALL SET at the SAME Scale, 5V (look below of image on Channel # Settings).

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

@All,

A SIMPLE, STRAIGHT CLARIFICATION:

1- SELF INDUCTANCE takes place ONLY at INDUCTOR(S) OR EXCITER COILS, NOT at Secondaries.

2- GENERATED BY INDUCTION EMF, takes place at SECONDARIES ONLY.

3- ONLY whenever we LOAD SECONDARIES, THEN we get a Secondary Magnetic Field that OPPOSES to the one generated by INDUCTOR OR EXCITERS (LENZ).

ALL ABOVE (1, 2, 3) INCREASE VALUES WHENEVER WE INCREASE FREQUENCY.

SO, IF whenever you CHANGE the FLUX of the Exciting Magnetic Field, you get an OUTPUT VALUE ON SECONDARIES, that IS GENERATED BY INDUCTION EMF ONLY!!!, NOT BY"SELF-INDUCTANCE" (FARADAY).

This is SO SIMPLE, that I have NO IDEA WHY, you like to KEEP COMPLICATING THINGS that MUCH!!

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

rakarskiy

UFO politician, I respect your belief, but I have completely different evidence for self-induction and induction on excitation. Self-induction (an EMF pulse) is perfectly fine on the secondary coil if the proper conditions are created.

I did an experiment with three separate coils when cascaded into a step-up stage. I was inspired by your results. I only ramped up three identical coils, with all three simultaneously switched off after full excitation. Indeed, the overall excitation current diagram is linear, which can be mistaken for linear excitation of magnetic flux in the core (I have alternating A and B zones). I was hoping to get a generating pulse of EMF in the secondary (generator) winding.

Unfortunately, when the three primary windings were excited, no EMF was induced in the secondary winding at all, and the self-induction pulse from the three coils was projected onto the secondary winding after the excitation was switched off. Everything happens with self-induction exactly as I described earlier.

I may have done something wrong in your version.  In my traditional version of the pulse system, there was not even mutual induction between the three primary windings and the generator secondary winding.

That's exactly the results I got.  I really hope for the success of your topology, perhaps it is necessary to have an appropriate constant saturation of the core and to have simultaneously two blocks of controlled coils with differently directed current in the winding with respect to the core.  It is no coincidence that I wanted to clarify in your variant the directions of the currents in the coils when your system is operating.

Regards.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: rakarskiy on Aug 05, 2024, 01:26 AMUFO politician, I respect your belief, but I have completely different evidence for self-induction and induction on excitation. Self-induction (an EMF pulse) is perfectly fine on the secondary coil if the proper conditions are created.

Hello Rakarskiy,
It could be...I am not going to argue with you on that possibility.
And please, do not change my name...it is: UFOPOLITICS
Not : "UFO Politician"... I am not a "Politician"...LOL.

Quote from: rakarskiy on Aug 05, 2024, 01:26 AMI did an experiment with three separate coils when cascaded into a step-up stage. I was inspired by your results. I only ramped up three identical coils, with all three simultaneously switched off after full excitation. Indeed, the overall excitation current diagram is linear, which can be mistaken for linear excitation of magnetic flux in the core (I have alternating A and B zones). I was hoping to get a generating pulse of EMF in the secondary (generator) winding.
This is the wrong approach to what I have shown:

First, three coils are NOT enough, you need more than 3 coils in order to SPATIALLY DISPLACE FIELD over a Spacetime Sequence that would allow a PROGRESSIVE GAIN.

Second, WRONG SEQUENCE OR NO SEQUENCE AT ALL- you can NOT just switch all 3 coils SIMULTANEOUSLY!!...It follows a Pattern, 1 first, then 2, then 3, then go backwards or 3,2,1...
If you pulse them all at once, Field will not move at all from its Start Point of Origen Spatial Volume.

Third- WRONG GEOMETRY-according to your drawing, you have the 3 coils AWAY from Secondary, and Secondary MUST GO UNDERNEATH the RING COILS. 

Quote from: rakarskiy on Aug 05, 2024, 01:26 AMUnfortunately, when the three primary windings were excited, no EMF was induced in the secondary winding at all, and the self-induction pulse from the three coils was projected onto the secondary winding after the excitation was switched off. Everything happens with self-induction exactly as I described earlier.

Of course it would be no induction... you had it all wrong!

Quote from: rakarskiy on Aug 05, 2024, 01:26 AMI may have done something wrong in your version.  In my traditional version of the pulse system, there was not even mutual induction between the three primary windings and the generator secondary winding.

That's exactly the results I got.  I really hope for the success of your topology, perhaps it is necessary to have an appropriate constant saturation of the core and to have simultaneously two blocks of controlled coils with differently directed current in the winding with respect to the core.  It is no coincidence that I wanted to clarify in your variant the directions of the currents in the coils when your system is operating.

Regards.

Of course you had not only one thing wrong, but three...All you had to do, is to build it according to the Geometry, number of coils and Structure setup that I have shown...
You cannot just "accommodate" all components the way you "think" it will "also work", deviating from Original Setup...because it will simply NOT WORK.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions