Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Electromagnetic Generator Theory

Started by rakarskiy, Dec 12, 2023, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

The cardinal solution to the problem appeared after the discovery of the self-excitation effect of generators, called by Siemens the dynamo-electric principle, or DYNAMO. The idea of self-excitation is that the initial excitation flux at machine start-up is created by the residual magnetisation of the magnetic core, where the generator voltage is removed from the armature winding, and the machine is excited either by an excitation winding connected in series with the load Rn, or by an excitation winding connected in parallel to the armature through an adjustment resistor (so-called shunt excitation). The excitation flux is further increased by positive feedback from the generated current.

Practically, the idea of self-excitation was not realised until ten years later at the same time by several inventors. In a patent application in December 1866, Samuel Alfred Varley, an engineer of the English Telegraph Company and a pupil of Faraday, proposed a scheme of a generator similar to Jacobi's generator, in which, however, the excitation winding replaced permanent magnets. The scheme of the generator is shown in Fig. 6, where: 1 - excitation electromagnets, 2 - armature, 3 - commutator, 4 - additive adjusting resistor. Before start-up, the excitation cores were magnetised with direct current.

One need only look at the design of the 1866 dynamo to draw a parallel between it and Figueras' modified generator excitation system.
I was prompted to find out what designs of dynamos of that time could have been based, under the engineer ClementŠµ Figueras. As you can see, they are quite interesting.

rakarskiy

But if you take and put the armature winding on the load and connect the excitation according to the Clemente Figueras system, you can get a transformer, especially since there were such episodes at the time.   https://patents.google.com/patent/US498603A/en

I also do a lot of research, unfortunately the phenomenon of mutual induction very much dominates when changing the magnetic flux of the field winding to the secondary wire side by side. Hopefully for UFOpolitician, his method of cascading the coils will lead to generation rather than self induction. (in my experiments I did not get generator-type EMF in the secondary winding, but only self-induction, which varied with frequency, but it is also natural). 

Classic

Quote from: rakarskiy on Aug 02, 2024, 02:52 AMBut if you take and put the armature winding on the load and connect the excitation according to the Clemente Figueras system, you can get a transformer, especially since there were such episodes at the time.  https://patents.google.com/patent/US498603A/en

I also do a lot of research, unfortunately the phenomenon of mutual induction very much dominates when changing the magnetic flux of the field winding to the secondary wire side by side. Hopefully for UFOpolitician, his method of cascading the coils will lead to generation rather than self induction. (in my experiments I did not get generator-type EMF in the secondary winding, but only self-induction, which varied with frequency, but it is also natural).

This is very interesting point ! Can you explain what do you mean by generation rather than self induction ?

rakarskiy

Classic  Everything is very simple at full Faraday induction, the induction currents of excitation and generation must have the same direction and the magnetic fields of excitation and generation must be smoothed in the core.

If we take for example a transformer model and my interpretation of the Figuera, the directions of the generation currents must be smooth with the main magnetic flux of the excitation. ( in a transformer they are opposite).

If the induction process repeats and occurs synchronously with the change of flux in the core - Faraday generationIf induction is only after excitation - self-induction

rakarskiy

I am currently studying all aspects of coil operation when the current is changed by changing the resistance in the circuit. The modelling registers self induction throws (red arrow) when the current is reduced. If these spikes are reflected in the secondary winding and are able to generate EMF with subsequent current then this point explains something.  The question is how much it affects the operation of the system. 

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions