Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Electromagnetic Generator Theory

Started by rakarskiy, Dec 12, 2023, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

Another device I've known about for 10 years. I know it works and a guy made it. He had a problem with transistors, which he solved.

Richard WILLIS -- Magnacoaster -- magnetic electrical generator -- articles & patent (rexresearch.com) 

The two photos on the right are screenshots from the replication videos of this device.
БТГ твердотел - YouTube    Amateurs Systems Free Energy (ASFE) - YouTube

I completely forgot about this concept, I was reminded of it by this video:

kampen

Read the overunity thread on the Magnacoster.
And you'll never get to see one working...
https://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6267.0

It's a scam, it cannot and does not work, in the con business you would be referred to as a "dupe"

rakarskiy

I don't know all the adventures of the Canadian, but the guy I corresponded with 10-11 years ago was definitely not a scammer. He was even willing to tell me the specifics of his device, but I can't tell you what happened. The only thing is that he lost all desire to share, saying that his daughter's life was more important to him. The guy did rely on the Canadian's patent for his design and got enough power to restore the charge in the batteries to power the inverter that powered his workshop. We're not talking sky-high kilowatts. There are a lot of dishonest people in the world. For example, the PERENDEV project, where the organiser stole the idea of a magnetic motor from a South African inventor. As a result, the swindler got a small demo copy and created a pyramid scheme. The question is not about the efficiency of the idea, but how fraudsters use it. I am not interested in how they want to make money on it, I am interested in how it works.

rakarskiy

Today I had a dialogue with my fellow countryman. He expressed his desire to try to make a Figuer generator on a resistive controller.
I gave him some recommendations and explained how the generator should work.
I made corrections to his drawing. And explained why his original design would not work. 

I suggested adding a permanent magnet winding (magnetic flux excitation) to the middle core, which does not change its strength. The control coils will switch the flux synchronously in turn to the two sides. The generator will have two separate phases. (I'll even say more, the Figuer had two phases too, I've already established that for sure).
Control will do on the STM32 chip, how to calculate the resistors of the controller he also told him.
If the guy shares any information, I'll keep you posted.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions