Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Electromagnetic Generator Theory

Started by rakarskiy, Dec 12, 2023, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

Just for information about Stefan's resource:

QuoteI've now created a new Telegram group called overunitydotcom where we can continue discussing Free Energy Research. We're using Telegram now because it's much easier to manage from a hosting perspective. All of the old files are still available and we will make them available again at a later date.

Join us on Telegram to continue the conversation! Many thanks, regards, Stefan (Admin) 

Telegram: Contact @overunitydotcom

rakarskiy

Good afternoon friends.
Recently I came across this document The Unidirectional Transformer (UDT) by Paul Raymond Jensen (1993)
-------
Quote:
QuoteI built a transformer that delivers more power to the load than is required from its primary source.
I called this device a unidirectional transformer (UDT) because the magnetic response of the load current does not affect the magnetic action of the primary circuit.
A UDT consists of a parallel LC resonant primary winding, a split secondary winding, a gap magnetic core, and a 'feedback winding'. Virtually the only input power required is that used to magnetise the core.
The magnetic core I used was made from a small 60 Hz industrial power transformer made of alternating E and I plates of silicon steel. I disassembled the core, separated the E and I, and made one stacked E-core and one stacked I-core from the plates. Then I filed down the centre knife of the E core by about 15 mils (0.381 mm) so that there was a gap between the core of the combined E-I transformer. As a result, the ยต of the core at 60 Hz was about 100.
The primary winding is wound on the central core rod. Two secondary windings are wound on the two outer arms of the core and connected in series. Both secondary windings have the same number of turns. The 'feedback winding' is wound on the primary winding on the central core and connected in series with the secondary winding.
The action of the UDT's free energy is directly derived from the laws of magnetic circuits.

I have chosen and developed the UDT on my own, without any knowledge of other free energy devices, if any, that use the basic principles of the UDT.
Feel free to use this information as you see fit. However, I hope that no one will try to patent and control this type of transformer. The time on planet Earth is 15 minutes to midnight; there is no time to waste. Free energy technology is not meant to be controlled by vainglorious and greedy parasites who want to use a gift from God to exploit their fellow human beings. Free energy technology represents a spiritual transition of the human race. Free energy is not meant to be owned, period!

-------
Having received a more detailed diagram and studied it, it became obvious to me that my theory of transformer operation completely coincides with the mechanism of this device.

The principle is simple: a flyback converter. The feedback winding serves as a locking element for mutual induction during excitation. After switching to self-induction (reactive part of the half-period) of the primary winding, energy is generated in the primary and feedback windings, i.e. the currents no longer lock each other.

PS.
At the moment, my time is limited, due to the destruction of 6 GW of manoeuvring capacities in Ukraine by 'Russian cannibals - the new fascists of the 21st century, I know what I'm talking about', electricity is supplied to my house according to the formula: (3 hours on / 6 hours off) because when I have electricity, I have more important things to do related to survival.
I hope the material will be useful to you.

Peace and good wishes to all. 

rakarskiy

Another interesting patent:  https://patents.google.com/patent/CA2594905A1/en

An interesting arrangement, again the device's work is divided into two measures: Excitation and Self-induction. If we take into account the author's drawings, the excitation register works like a conventional transformer (the first coil of the secondary circuit works on mutual induction in the first window of the first core). The second core, according to the author's drawings, should induce a field with a second secondary coil that should be connected to the first in series and have enough turns to excite the field that should be composed in the middle core. This coil will act as a load in the secondary circuit. When you somehow switch to the self-induction register, a miracle must happen so that the field in the first core is destroyed, and in the second core, it is switched in the opposite direction, which will lead to generation in the secondary circuit.  This can only happen if it is true that self-induction is the conversion of the current around a conductor into an emf in my topology of electrodynamics
curl E = - dBi / dt

rakarskiy

If you think I am wrong in questioning that back EMF cannot induce a field, you are wrong.

I have gone over all the parameters of the operation of the system from excitation. Compared all directions of electric currents and magnetic currents. Read the drawing that the author included in his patent. There are rules for the flow of magnetic currents in the core, they will never flow counter to each other in the same core.  Except that vortex currents can be formed (small Anapoli or as they are called Foucault currents). That is why I allowed the only logical reading of the drawing and the principle of operation.  To get more it is necessary to excite a larger field in the core by a smaller one and at the return stroke (self-induction register) to generate a larger EMF from the magnetic fields in the system while moving to the zero hysteresis mark.

Perhaps the field movement will cross the zero mark and turn in the opposite direction. This question just needs to be checked.

rakarskiy

Quote from: rakarskiy on Jul 18, 2024, 06:02 AMGood afternoon friends.
Recently I came across this document The Unidirectional Transformer (UDT) by Paul Raymond Jensen (1993)
-------

Having received a more detailed diagram and studied it, it became obvious to me that my theory of transformer operation completely coincides with the mechanism of this device.

The principle is simple: a flyback converter. The feedback winding serves as a locking element for mutual induction during excitation. After switching to self-induction (reactive part of the half-period) of the primary winding, energy is generated in the primary and feedback windings, i.e. the currents no longer lock each other.

Such topology coincides completely with Alexandrov's resonant transformer (I even assume that Alexandrov was familiar with this design, just implemented it)

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions