Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Generator and Alternator principles of operation.

Started by citfta, Jul 23, 2024, 07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

THIS TOPIC WAS OPEN BY CITFTA TO CORRECT FLOODROD ABOUT HIS FALSE "ASSUMPTIONS", WHICH, BECAUSE "HE THINKS THEY ARE RIGHT", DECIDES TO KEEP POSTING THEM.

Quote from: floodrod on Jul 23, 2024, 03:52 PMEssentially, the magnetic field in a generator's rotor gets STRONGER as it approaches the pickup coil and WEAKER as it departs.

THE ABOVE STATEMENT BY FLOODROD IS COMPLETELY WRONG!!

Quote from: floodrod on Jul 23, 2024, 03:52 PMNow compare that to a transformer..  There is NO DISTANCE VARIATIONS..  The Coils are Fixed in place..  A transformer is forced to accept the Helpful growing wave, AND accept the hurtful Shrinking wave.

THE ABOVE STATEMENT BY FLOODROD IS ALSO COMPLETELY WRONG!!

As I correct him on my Post:  Solid State Generator- Increased Frequency = Increased Output W/ Lower Input - Page 3 (overunitymachines.com)

Then floodrod ADMITS he is wrong...after this Topic was created:

Quote from: floodrod on Jul 23, 2024, 09:24 PM[...]And yes I acknowledge something is off with my theory I presented...{...}

But then after that took place, on this Topic HERE, he comes back and post his comment, which is based on the same BS!!

FACT CHECK: The Magnetic Field in a Generator ONLY HAVE FLUCTUATIONS WHENEVER WE LOAD IT, AND WHEN 'NO LOAD CONDITIONS' it goes back to IDLE MODE.

NEVER BECAUSE "FIELD APPROACHES OR LEAVE STEEL, OR OUTPUT COILS NOT CALLED "PICK UP COIL" EITHER!!

Pickup Coil is specific name for Ignition Coils, or other designs which are completely different design than those in a Generator.

ALL THIS IS, IS CONFUSION!

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

rakarskiy

Quote from: floodrod on Jul 25, 2024, 10:31 AMRakasky..

Take your model.  Make the magnet stationary and orient it so the poles are Up and Down. Magnet does not move.

Now rotate a ferrous 2 pole rotor around the magnet.

Now the Moving Rotor's Mass SHRINKS the magnetic field on approach and GROWS on Exit. 

shrink.JPG

Hello [color=var(--body-link-color)]floodrod[/color] ! If you want to talk about the creation of generators, where technical solutions reduce the electromagnetic torque on the shaft, you can do this in my thread "The Theory of an Electromagnetic Generator". In general, first you need to understand how traditional generators with or without cores work.

I also tested this technique a lot for obtaining the generation effect using a permanent magnet in the core of rotating parts.
The following is approximately clear:
The magnet must be closed in series, in a magnetic circuit with magnetic flux. In the figure I indicated how the magnetic flux is closed in an electromagnetic generator with a permanent excitation magnet:

A )  diagram of the simplest electromagnetic generator with a core and a rotating magnetic rotor ( yellow magnetic flux closed in a ring - ANAPOL ( from the Greek  an - negative particle and polos  - pole ), a toroidal dipole - a system of currents, the electromagnetic field of which is characterized by  the anapole moment vector . Change  the anapole moment  generally leads over time to the radiation of a system of electromagnetic waves. ), in red - the zone of focus of the magnetic flux, where the phenomenon of the anapole moment occurs with the formation of the effect of electromagnetic radiation, due to which an EMF is induced on a conductor placed in this zone. This phenomenon is calculated using the engineering formula of transformer EMF:   
E = Φf / √ 2  = 4.44 Φf .
B , C ) sections of two magnetic generators: [ B ] with a six-pole magnetic rotor and coils on metal cores; [ C ]  magnetic generator ( Flux switching alternator ), where coils and magnets are located in the stator, and the magnetic flux is switched by a system of magnetic cores rotating on the shaft. In yellow is just the closed magnetic ANAPOL and in red the zone of anapole moment .

Thus, the principle of operation of generators with cores where magnetic lines do not cut the conductor work on the same principle.

In these types of generators there is no excitation by an alternating electromagnet as in a transformer ( I found out that the supposedly transformer EMF formula does not work in the transformer itself, I outlined everything in more or less detail in the corresponding material: Transformer? )

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions