Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 21, 2023, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Prajna on Jun 17, 2024, 12:48 PMAh, I don't see how to start a new topic in the Magnetic Motors section (where I think the discussion belongs). Maybe the button is hiding or maybe I don't have permission to do more than reply to posts. @Ufopolitics, can you help? Thanks.
Hello Prajna,

Yes, you do have permission to open a New Topic.
The "Permanent Magnet Machines" is a Category, not a Board, and you only can open New Topics once you select a Board under a Category.

Since we do not have a board for your type of PMM Method , I created one for you, where you can open a new topic:

Switched Flux Transmission (STF) (overunitymachines.com)

If you have any more issues let me know.

Enjoy

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Prajna

That's great. Thanks for the explanation and for setting it up. I'll get to that tomorrow from my laptop.
In theory practice and theory are the same but in practice they are not.

ProfessorBean

thank you for creating this amazing forum! i hope to learn and share with everyone, so we can all create a better future!

Ufopolitics

Quote from: ProfessorBean on Jun 26, 2024, 01:42 PMthank you for creating this amazing forum! i hope to learn and share with everyone, so we can all create a better future!

Welcome Professor Bean!!

After I have seen what you can put together, on the Topic you just opened:

Combining devices into a usable system for overunity (overunitymachines.com)

I have added you to our Builder's Group, so you could upload and do all your disclosure without any approval required from Admin.

Impressive build!!

Btw, I took the liberty of embedding your two videos linked on your post for easier access.

Again, you are very welcome to our small community of researchers and builders!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

ATTENTION ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS WAITING FOR AN APPROVAL:

I will be REJECTING ALL Membership Inquiries where the "REASON TO JOIN" is containing the words:

1-"I want to buy your Project"

2- "I want to speak/talk/communicate with you"

Meaning with me, Ufopolitics, or any other Administrator or anyone else having any Administrative Staff Position on this Website!!

FURTHER ON, I WILL BE BANNING ALL THOSE IP'S...SO YOU WILL GET AN IMMEDIATE REJECTION AT THE TIME TO ATTEMPT TO REGISTER AGAIN!!

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions