Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Combining devices into a usable system for overunity

Started by ProfessorBean, Jun 26, 2024, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfessorBean

I have been working on a way to remove the need for fossil fuels in vehicles for nearly 30 years now, i spent much of that time trying to understand and recreate the work of Nikola Tesla, in my work and research i have found many great devices and inventions / inventors. currently i have been prototyping a compact energy generator that could fit under the hood of a car and provide all the electrical power needed, no charging, ever.

I came about this device in large by studying the work of John Bedini, also with information from Peter Lindemann, Eric Dollard, Tom Bearden, plus the full notes from Nikola Tesla which were finally "declassified" by the FBI. i figured out that you can not have one single device provide overunity or CoP > 1, you need a system of devices!

some time ago i came across a man from England by the name of Robert Murray-Smith ( https://www.youtube.com/@ThinkingandTinkering , https://www.youtube.com/@TnTOmnibus , https://www.youtube.com/@TnTtalktime )  My original interest in his work had to do with batteries, because sure generating loads of energy is great and all but why just ground the excess? i needed a cheap, mas -producible high energy storage device and he was working on something called "conductive INK" which could turn a reem of regular cheap printer paper into a storage battery! it was awesome!

time passed and i watched his interests flow from device to device, he finally landed on Wind generators, i like those too, as he tried new stuff and experimented, he came upon a coil design called a serpentine coil, it is wound using 50% less copper in the non generating areas of the coil and has no other metal in it to cause counter EMF.

i had been enamored by John bedini's "Bicycle Wheel" bedini energizer, i had seen it all over by this time, the kits were always over my budget but i managed to scrape together enough parts to build a small device, i tested the circuit and everything worked amazing! OK on to BIGGER systems!

nearly EVERY model of John Bedini's energizer had a big fan on the side as a "load" i understood the energizer was not a motor and couldn't possibly turn a generator and keep it's self running.

then one day on my porcelain thinking stool, it hit me, no not cold toilet water, HOW to get the bedini energizer which can run it's self and produce a tiny bit of mechanical energy, to give up more energy, add a zero drag serpentine coil from the wind generator!

here it is, my 2nd iteration, this system has longer "legs" to increase the torque for the generator while a load is being drawn from it:

Although i used a single coil, i do recommend the bifilar multi strand that John was so adamant about, otherwise you have to use high power components which can get expensive.

i have YouTube videos explaining it in more detail and open sourcing the system:

https://youtu.be/ZrnZEBY7vOU?si=GHoOZr1WiMRvRiOC
https://youtu.be/2EMlkjW8vF8?si=S28FAdNkae7pDX18

i am currently trying to get more speed out of the bedini coil, if anyone has a revised SSG circuit newer then what is in the bedini energizer build guides (better/upgraded components) , i'd much appreciate having a look at it!

thanks and safe building!

ProfessorBean

i have the STL files available if anyone would like to print the parts and make their own for experimenting  

e2matrix

thaelin

In a video from Robert Murry-Smith on making a serpintine gen, he was using #22 wire and I think it was about 1/4" around. Even so it put out about 45 volts and fair amps. He was using what looked to be 1" X 2" X .5" alternating NSNS but was sized to cover the length of the coil. You get full reversal and strong movement.
  Now with that out of the way, I would like to refer you to overunity.com even tho it is read only for now, to a thread there called "pulse motors, your'e building them wrong". There he shows the very demon of all pulse motors. You are spending your input power trying to shove the magnet into the axial. Same damn thing in regular DC motors too. Has no alternative but to go in the direction of least resistance. Now think if we could send that power, or at least a good part of it, in the direction of travel. Much more power to be used.
  Check it out, it will shed some light your way. Sent me off on a journey soon to bear fruit.
thay

Classic

Quote from: thaelin on Jul 02, 2024, 07:42 AMIn a video from Robert Murry-Smith on making a serpintine gen, he was using #22 wire and I think it was about 1/4" around. Even so it put out about 45 volts and fair amps. He was using what looked to be 1" X 2" X .5" alternating NSNS but was sized to cover the length of the coil. You get full reversal and strong movement.
  Now with that out of the way, I would like to refer you to overunity.com even tho it is read only for now, to a thread there called "pulse motors, your'e building them wrong". There he shows the very demon of all pulse motors. You are spending your input power trying to shove the magnet into the axial. Same damn thing in regular DC motors too. Has no alternative but to go in the direction of least resistance. Now think if we could send that power, or at least a good part of it, in the direction of travel. Much more power to be used.
  Check it out, it will shed some light your way. Sent me off on a journey soon to bear fruit.
thay

About 8 years ago Chris Skyes have share his serpentine coil and explained the benefits: https://youtu.be/AyqStIeja_s?si=eBIPB06gVQDwS01K

But if you want a solid state you can simulate permanent magnets with electromagnets placed alternating with permanent magnets on serpentine coil ... I need to search in my archive to find that patent ... two rings of soft iron with spacers in between them and PM placed (on side view) on top and bottom in the same direction NS with their pole facing the ring where spacers are placed ... alternated one top next bottom and partial windings in between the spacers on the toroid ... if think is somewhere on this forum this patent on a different topic.

Robert Murray Smith only shows someone else work and presenting his method of fabrication ... I really dislike him since stated publicly the most important work of Tesla is the lightning display and just ignored anything else ... like coaxial cable used for broadband connection which help Robert to upload his videos on youtube or charging wireless his phone, or fluorescent lights that use a ballast working on other Tesla patent ... he went from graphene and radiant energy to windmills just making everything dumb. Probably he is "contaminated".

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions