Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

The TORSION FIELD & EFFECTS

Started by Ufopolitics, Apr 26, 2024, 11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: rakarskiy on May 02, 2024, 10:19 AM;)
There is absolutely no desire to enter into controversy if you are convinced of this.
In this video, the guy takes the same position that lines don't exist.

By the way, I previously had exactly the same position about polarization zones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFVQkvUq7qI

This video is very interesting, the pole is in motion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBrTJ4ZzrpM

PS: I don't insist, any knowledge of the world order is important.

All that on FIRST VIDEO, is ALREADY INCLUDED ON THE BOOK...NOTHING NEW....THE MAGNETIC VIEWING FILM REVEALS THE CENTER PLANE:

magnetism1small.jpg

THE POLES ARE IN "MOTION" ON SECOND VIDEO, SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS ROTATING THE MAGNET WITH A SMALL MOTOR...POLES DO NOT ROTATE!!

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

I am NOT "trying" to explain Magnetism here...this Topic is called "TORSION FIELDS".
However, if you do not understand Magnetism, then you would NEVER understand a Torsion Field caused by Magnetism.

There is no difference whatsoever between a Permanent Magnet and an Electromagnet related to the Field they both generate/display...They BOTH have a Magnetic Field which is no different from each other.

In an Electromagnet, the Field is TEMPORARY, for as long as we keep an electric flow through coil....and, in a Permanent Magnet...well, it "speaks" for itself...it is PERMANENT.

There is a difference between North and South VORTEXES, they are OPPOSITE...simple.

It is stated clearly on K.Wheeler's Book:

NORTH_SOUTH_POLES_DIOFFERENCE.jpg

AS also, I put a HECK OF A VIDEO, where I demonstrate this FACTS, with TESTS, and HELL of Animations!!:

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

ABOUT THIS TOPIC: The TORSION FIELDS & EFFECTS:

I have created this Topic to DISCUSS STRICTLY, about: the Torsion Field generated by Magnetic Fields and its EFFECTS.
This Topic is NOT ABOUT to start teaching anyone here, from "scratch" (Zero) about Magnetism Origins, Structure nor Properties.
So, please, Discussions here are STRICTLY for those who have a HIGHER LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE RELATED TO MAGNETISM, NOT according to what Science so far have taught You...
BUT BEYOND and, based on also Scientific Proof and Testing that CONFIRMS any Claims that arise here.
Basically I am referring to the Masterpiece written by Kenneth Lee Wheeler, and that I have uploaded the entire book on this site, and can be read for FREE, on site...
I have also other Topics for the Discussion of Magnetic Fields...search, do your work.

OTHER PROPERTIES ATTRIBUTED TO THE TORSION FIELD:

I know that many have attributed to the Torsion Fields some Properties -with absolutely ZERO PROOF- related to Esoterism, Metaphysics, DNA information and transferring, as the Quantum Physics also have developed some Theories that some particles when entering a Torsion Field could achieve speeds much higher than Light Speed (C)...without proof.

AND NONE OF THE "PROPERTIES" MENTIONED ABOVE, ARE OF MY INTEREST TO DISCUSS ON THIS TOPIC.
THIS TOPIC IS STRICTLY RELATED TO THE TORSION FIELD GENERATED BY THE MAGNETIC FIELDS!!

Regards to All
Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions