Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

The TORSION FIELD & EFFECTS

Started by Ufopolitics, Apr 26, 2024, 11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: rakarskiy on Apr 30, 2024, 09:28 AM;D :) ;)
Friends!
Hello Rakarskiy,

Quote from: rakarskiy on Apr 30, 2024, 09:28 AMTranslated with DeepL.com (free version)
Everyone can apply to the name "torsion field" the explanations that he understands.
Exactly, but before, you must understand the meaning of "Field".

Quote from: rakarskiy on Apr 30, 2024, 09:28 AMSo if I need to understand an electromagnetic power circuit, with source and load, I personally will not apply the term "torsion" to either magnetic or electric component.

Ok, let me explain on that part.

If it is an Electromagnetic powered circuit, source/load, etc...You have to go deeper into the analysis of the "Fields" at work there, before you just randomly shut any conclusion.

IF, the Fields are NOT moving (Physically) and are completely Static, and there is still motion on the Rotor...it is plainly due to an ACTIVE Torsion Field.

And the example I set on the first page of this Topic, is the perfect example.

A simple Brushed Motor, Two Brushes to make it even simpler, like I have shown on page 1, Post 2. There, the Two Magnetic Fields -at work- are STATIC.
So, what causes the Armature to Rotate?

Because on the AC Induction Motor is a completely different approach...We have only ONE FIELD, the AC Magnetic Field and a Steel Drum Rotor...which does not have any power, any magnetism, any field(s).

So, on an AC Induction Motor it is so simple to answer, "what is the cause of rotation?"...the Metal Drum Armature is just DRAGGED by the Sinusoidal AC Field, which keeps changing polarity at every cycle...creating the "illusion" that it is rotating...but, it is not, it is just "flashing" N/S/N/S/N/S...

Quote from: rakarskiy on Apr 30, 2024, 09:28 AMI strictly stick to the name torsional as informational (or programmable) in exotericism (analogue of our DNA) although this is also very superficial. If we refer it to transformations of electromagnetism, then there is such a concept as an anapole (when a dipole is connected into a closed ring), or even the action of an anapole moment (this phenomenon can be called torsional).  In electromagnetism there is little physical rotation.  If you look closely, the magnetic line of force itself has a spiral structure.

What you have explained above is the plain and simple reason why, Science considers a Torsion Field as "Pseudoscience."

Quote from: rakarskiy on Apr 30, 2024, 09:28 AMAnother important thing is that the magnetic field does not exist by itself. A magnetic field has a cause for its generation and existence. The permanent magnet that you hold in your hands does not exist by itself, it has a source. That's the paradox of our view of the universe. We know next to nothing about it. Our history is a lie, because even the last highly advanced civilisation was very close, some three centuries ago.

A Magnetic Field exists, is there, you can see it (not exactly with steel shavings) it can create many effects, like Induction of Electrical Power...or Motoring...or accelerating Particles...etc,etc.

The "Source" of Magnetic Fields?...show me, show us...a source that once you turn it off, it kills a Neodymium Grade 52 Magnet Pull-Push Force.

A Neo Permanent Magnet itself, is the principal example that Overunity exists...it can be generating a Spatial Field for over a Hundred Plus Years...without any "pauses" nor "Decay"...

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

About the "Third Bloch Wall"...

When you approach two identical magnets in attraction (N>><<S) but do not allow it to physically make contact, by adding any nonferrous metal...then a 3rd wall is generated exactly at that gap.

What this means, is just a "pre-stage" to what follows next, once they make physical contact, that 3rd wall will be the one taking over, while the other two walls at their centers would run to center one.

Then one single Field would be created out of the two previous Fields.

It is called Voidance by Wheeler.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

rakarskiy

Friends!
Perhaps I have been misunderstood. I meant that there is no magnetic field as a primary source. The magnetic field is a consequence of the actions that form it. I analysed these actions in the electromagnetic segment "vortex". Here, everything is clear and logical to me. We do not know what causes the magnetic field of a permanent magnet. We just fix it, launch it as part of certain material components, and use it.  A permanent magnet is a device that creates a magnetic field and there is indeed evidence of a direct effect of overunity, only we do not know what causes it.

rakarskiy

Quote from: Classic on May 01, 2024, 02:23 AM@rakarski, we do know what cause the magnetism, it is electrical charge retained in a permanent magnet as I said before.

What you say is the official version based on two laws: Ampere's Law and Bio-Savar's Law.  I tweaked these laws a bit and combined them into a general law of electromagnetic induction. I rewrote one of Maxwell's equations. Be warned, I am not insisting that you accept my concept, I did it for myself to unravel the system of electricity and magnetism in an electrical circuit. Current force (Ampere) and magnetic induction (Tesla) around a conductor are the same thing, just in different metric systems of electric and magnetic. I rewrote Maxwell's equation for these two laws into the electromagnetic induction equation. For me, either way, everything fell into place!

download pdf

or

OVER UNITY ELECTRODYNAMICS - DC MOTOR and GENERANOR (fliphtml5.com)

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Now, please allow me to graphically illustrate some info I have written on previous post...

FIRST, A SPIRAL-COIL CONFIGURATION (ONLY GEOMETRY CAPABLE OF GENERATING-CREATING A MAGNETIC FIELD):

COIL_SPIRAL_CONFIG.jpg

THE MAGNETIC FIELD STRUCTURE, ITS GEOMETRY, ITS GRAVITATIONAL CENTER OR ACCRETION DISC:

MAGNETIC_FIELD_ARCHITECTURE.jpg

IMAGE SHOWING A SEPARATED PLANE FROM MAGNETISM VERSUS COUNTERSPATIAL-DIELECTRIC CONFIGURATION, FOR CLARITY OF UNDERSTANDING

MAGNETIC_DIELECTRIC_COUNTERSPACE.jpg

This center can be clearly seen with Magnetic Viewing Film...:

magnetism1small.jpg

And to ALL:

I have taken my time to create a specific Topic to display on site the whole Book of Ken L. Wheeler, for free and available also to guests:

Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism (Full Read Onsite PDF) (overunitymachines.com)

Honestly, every now and then, I have to go back to this book, to consult some info related to my projects...which always involve Magnetism...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Post Data:

You have here ALL INFO ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR BOOK, PLUS I HAVE DEVELOPED SEVERAL ANIMATED VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE RELATED TO THIS INFO. WHICH IS ALSO POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE:

ALL FOR FREE!!

THEREFORE, I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY "LIGHT" VIEWS NOR NEGATIVE OPINIONS, FALSE ARGUMENTS WITHOUT ANY BASE, OR "AIR GATHERED IDEAS"...WHICH WILL DIVERT, MISLEADS OR MISINFORMS READERS ON OUM, WITHOUT FIRST HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS BOOK, PLUS SEEN ALL MY VIDEOS RELATED TO MAGNETISM!!!

WHENEVER YOU WRITE A BOOK, WITH AS MUCH INFO AS KEN'S BOOK, WITH ALL THE EXPERIMENTS DEMONSTRATING IT IS REAL INFORMATION, AND NOT GATHERED FROM THIN AIR...ONLY THEN, YOU HAVE THE ABILITY AND CAPACITY TO COME HERE AND DISAGREE WITH ALL MATERIAL DISCLOSED ON THIS WEBSITE!!

―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions