Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Typical “Agenda”, go "apparently" Open Source to then apply for a Patent?

Started by Ufopolitics, Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello to ALL,

This Category-Board-Topic came up at light of an "incident" that took place a few days ago on a Topic here...

And I want to make sure we all understand CLEARLY our Responsibilities here in an OPEN SOURCE FORUM.

First, You have to "make up your mind" BEFORE you start a New Topic here, based on an "idea" you had, and wanted to share, expecting other members to HELP You to complete your initial idea, and make it work...

It is a completely LACK OF ETHICS, to start a Topic here, get all the help you can, where members just contribute in "bona fide" to your weak and not funded, needing verification, idea, whether by replications done, where members recommend betterments, improvements, or simply by counseling you on the right paths...

...And then after getting a "completed working package", you then run to the nearest Patent Application Office to get it "legally bounded" for YOUR OWN PERSONAL BENEFIT!!

It is NOT gonna happen!!, at least, I guarantee NOT HERE, at Over Unity Machines dot com!!

Sorry, but you are NOT going to have your cake well baked, beautifully decorated and ready with the help of many people...and then, eat it all by yourself!!

So, a temporary "Patch" Solution to Topics that are already running here, and that Authors have intentions to seek for a Patent, I will just add a specific Note at the First Page, in red letters, warning Members about it, so, if they want to still "contribute" or Replicate it and give their professional opinions, they do it by their full desire to do so, at their own risk, and would not seek for any future retribution-compensation or expect any recognition on a Legal Paper called "Patent".

ALL DISCLOSURES ON OVERUNITY MACHINES ARE FULLY OPEN SOURCE. AND THAT MEANS NO PATENTING ANY OF THE DISCLOSED MATERIAL HERE!!

It is Stated at the very beginning of this Webpage plus at its Footer.

Patents are NOT AN OPEN-SOURCE INFORMATION; they are designed to PROTECT LEGALLY an INDIVIDUAL or a Group of INDIVIDUALS THAT SIGNED IN, at the time of filing an Application.

And it is LEGALLY PROTECTING from COPYING, REPRODUCING or MARKETING such Invention.

Patents are NOT "A MANUAL TO BUILD A SPECIFIC DEVICE" BUT to be written AS MORE GENERALLY AS IT COULD BE, and ONLY that way, Patents are Protected from any "variations" or "improvements" done by other's.

So, Patents are not a basic "HOW TO DO IT" DOCUMENT, like it is exposed on OPEN FORUMS, where we SHARE FREELY our specifications, our Designs, Our CAD'S...with FULL EXPLANATIONS READY TO BE REPLICATED AND DO WHATEVER YOU WISH WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE, AS TO SELL IT TO OTHER'S OR JUST FOR YOUR OWN USE.

And so, it is very easy for an Individual to walk in an Open Forum with a "Fictitious Name"...play an "act drama" to gather all info from other members, complete his package deal, and ...good bye...I never met you before...and not even a "thanks so much" included.

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

FreeMind

Dear Ufopolitics,

I do agree 100% with your vision and I would like to share my point of view.

[color=var(--input-txt-color)]Personnaly, I will share here every step of accomplishement I will make based on previous knowledge acquired from here or else where. (As you know I have already started by leting you know about my replica of your R&D concerning the Lüling motor. Thank's again for the space you've created for me regarding it).[/color]

Now the thing is, there is nothing new under the sun, in ALL things we discover in this field of free energy. Also, no re-inventor that have been pushed by greed and runned to make an official patent declaration went to success enjoying $$$ by commercializing "He/Her-invention". They all suddenly dying"... Why ? Simply because we do have controllers and it's not about money, they can print money, free energy simply don't make good slaves, because once you have it, you are literally free from the system and that is exactly what they do not want and then you become a danger to the organisation in place, they will never allow that.

All this to say, when achieved, it MUST be offer open source to the world in order to break the "matrix" and to stay alive. The naive/greed ones trying to make $$$ from it will sadly perish and that will be their punishment because it is just a to big achievement for humanity to only be contained in this purpose only.

Best Reagrds,

FreeMind

Classic

It is simply outrageous that someone dare to ask for replication of their un proved devices and not bear the cost of replication while they are clearly set to apply for a patent ... this is just an abuse beyond of lack of common sense

I know very well in bussines count to make the claim first even if they need to walk on corpses ... like Bill Gates, Eddison or many others, and try to mend things done wrong later.

And honestly with all I've seen until now on many forums I may even be able to name those who already have at least 1 devices doing the work we seek here, but not all have behave in such way and they manage to do their own work at their expenses I this is what is worth respect.

solarlab

EEG_EM_New_Technique_TRANSVERSE_FLUX (TF)

Dec 20, 2023, 09:51 PM 

Hi All,

In this thread I hope to present a new technique (at least it's new to Excess Energy Generation)
that has some great potential for developing useful devices.

THIS IS A "NEW APPROACH" TO EXCESS ENERGY GENERATION (EEG)

Although the technique has been known for over a 100 years, TRANSVERSE FLUX (TF) methods do
not appear to have been applied, to date, for "stand alone" fueless generation of power.

Preliminary analysis shows some great promise. We'll investigate further by designing a few
generator configurations. TF technology has recently (10 years or so) been employed in Permanent
Magnet (TFPM) generators but all these schemes use a rotating structure and PM's.

This new approach (a novel, undocumented, nor investigated idea) simply replaces the "PM's" with
equivelant "Electromagnets." This avoids or eliminates many of the TFPM drawbacks - the generator
becomes stationary (no cogging torque), requires no external anything, and is self-sustaining.

The TF methods appear to produce substantial output power while requiring very little input power.

These devices are very simple and easy to build while requiring no exotic materials, assembly tools
nor skills.

Stay tuned - I'll go through the investigation, development and design in some detail; including CAE Analysis;
sourcing, fabrication techniques and device implementation and testing.

However - please be aware that this new approach has been submitted as a Provisional Patent. So, if you have
a problem with that; just quietly move on. Thanks! 

SL (solarlab) 

Sorry - forgot to oversize it and use Red, so here's my modified Post #1 again:

However - please be aware that this new approach has been submitted as a Provisional Patent. So, if you have

Ufopolitics

Quote from: solarlab on Apr 15, 2024, 06:17 PMEEG_EM_New_Technique_TRANSVERSE_FLUX (TF)

Dec 20, 2023, 09:51 PM 

Hi All,

In this thread I hope to present a new technique (at least it's new to Excess Energy Generation)
that has some great potential for developing useful devices.

THIS IS A "NEW APPROACH" TO EXCESS ENERGY GENERATION (EEG)

Although the technique has been known for over a 100 years, TRANSVERSE FLUX (TF) methods do
not appear to have been applied, to date, for "stand alone" fueless generation of power.

Preliminary analysis shows some great promise. We'll investigate further by designing a few
generator configurations. TF technology has recently (10 years or so) been employed in Permanent
Magnet (TFPM) generators but all these schemes use a rotating structure and PM's.

This new approach (a novel, undocumented, nor investigated idea) simply replaces the "PM's" with
equivelant "Electromagnets." This avoids or eliminates many of the TFPM drawbacks - the generator
becomes stationary (no cogging torque), requires no external anything, and is self-sustaining.

The TF methods appear to produce substantial output power while requiring very little input power.

These devices are very simple and easy to build while requiring no exotic materials, assembly tools
nor skills.

Stay tuned - I'll go through the investigation, development and design in some detail; including CAE Analysis;
sourcing, fabrication techniques and device implementation and testing.

SL (solarlab) 

Sorry - forgot to oversize it and use Red, so here's my modified Post #1 again:

Hello SL,

Ok, that's great that you have posted that statement on your first post on your Topic.

Like I wrote before, it is your prerogative to do whatever you wish with your idea(s) - invention(s), as long as you inform Members here what your plans are, (like you did) that is fine.

As for Educational Purposes is also accepted to whoever wants to learn about it.

I will just change to red your statement on your original post #1.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions