Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Demo- Neutralizing the Gate.

Started by floodrod, Mar 27, 2024, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello all,

In my opinion:

1- The fact that rotating piece(s) of steel do not get attracted (or magnetized) every 180º around a magnet, does not guarantee we will have a full 360º rotation.
No matter if we repeat that Bloch Wall through many magnets installed.

2- Steel alone attracts to either North or South, no repulsion there, plus its attraction is weaker compared to N-S Attract.

The only thing that I find relevant is that a rotor based on steel separated parts, can get polarity reversals in a given rotational sequence around magnets.

Like I have shown before, the same method has been used to run brushed Symmetrical DC Motors for decades.

SYMMETRIC_CONFIGURATION.jpg

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: lota on Apr 04, 2024, 02:19 AMHello
It could be used here.
Greeting
Lota

Hello Lota,

Lüling Motor is a completely different concept, it is based on:

1-First, Neutralizing ALL Magnetic Forces.
2-Then, Turning OFF Neutralization at specific points of the rotation.
3-Is assisted by Pneumatics.

I have replicated what Lüling did, at least, with the running prototype he shows on video:

The full explanation is here: https://overunitymachines.com/index.php/topic,3.0/topicseen.html

Btw, here is a full UHD 4K Video that I processed a while back about Lüling Motor from the original 35mm Film Strips (Thanks to Semi in Germany), then digitized at Highest Resolution:

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions