Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Z., bilalben and 55 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

BACK ON A SINGLE MODULE...

Hello again,

So, back to our single module construction, I want to be able to measure the Output from EACH Secondary Coil, within the Sequential Exciting Coils...as also, to be able to measure groups within.

These measurements, will give me the exact areas, where induction is stronger or weaker...then I could build a Graphic of Induction versus Linear Displacement, and proximity to Fields reactions, etc,etc.

Plus, the way I am building this Setup, allows me to easily take it apart, to Replace Secondaries Coils only -while leaving connected all sequential coils- by a coarser group, say 18 gauge, instead of 20, and read results...load them, etc..

So, I have put together a simple graphic, about these measurement points to each secondary coil, or groups thereof, at certain areas:

MEASURING_SECONDARY_COILS.png

Ok, so, terminals 1 and 9 will give us a Total Output of all series connected secondaries...

And from here we can make all kind of measurement tests...and of course, while system is running and generating a Total output, which we are already measuring on 1-9.

Also, an "On-Load" test, will tell us which group's positioning is outputting higher parameters, like voltage and amperage...as which is dropping more V or A, of the whole set.

We will have a total of Eight [8] Secondary Coils here...So, say we measure the CENTER FOUR COILS, or from contact 7 to Contact 3...to compare them with other Four Coils (2+2 closer to Fields 1 & 2) by adding ( [1-3]+[7-9]) or in series, to compare with the four located at the center.

Of course, we could have a total of 16 terminals, two for each secondary coil...and easier to make specific connections and measurements that way...I just made this image to simplify/reduce the connections to only 9 total.

Anyways, these are tests I will be conducting, once I have a finished setup.

I am posting this, basically for those building this setup, so we are on the same page when it comes to results.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

32 ELEMENTS COMMUTATOR/ FOUR STROKES PER CYCLE

Hello to All,

Ok, so here is the new Rotary Switch, Top View Image, I am making out of the Three (3) Inches Diameter Copper tubing...that I have mentioned before.

32_COMMUTATOR.png

It will have a total of 32 contacts/elements, so it will make Four Strokes of our "piston" displacement every 360º or every cycle.

I have named the Four Quadrants as A, B, C & D (in rotation sense order), where each sequential row from 1 to 8 would be: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A....8A for Quadrant A...and so on.

Every Quadrant is set to 90º, as we can see that Quadrant A is an Ascendant sequence (Green Arrow) from 1 to 8, as Quadrant B is a Descending Sequence (Red Arrow), from 8 to 1.

Followed by Quadrant C also an ascendent sequence (1-8) to Quadrant D descending from 8 to 1.

This way our small motor only needs to reach around 1800 RPM's, in order to generate the 60 Hertz required on our Output AC Sinewave.

We will also have a wider range to accelerate whenever load requires a "step up" on frequency, say from 1800 to 2400 (not like before where we needed to step up from 3600 to 4200).

However, on image above, the Two East-West Hemispheres (E-AB & W-CD) are NOT connected in between them, in order to have just Eight [8] Contacts Output to our Single or Dual Module(s) that comprehends ALL Contacts.

So, on image below the two East-West Hemispheres (AB-CD) are Jumped or Bridged, deriving on a Single Eight Contact connector (shown on Image Lower- Right).

32_COMMUTATOR_OUT_CONN_1.png

On the event that we connect Two Modules at OFF PHASE, we will just connect Module 1 normally, or 1 to 1 and 8 to 8, and Module 2 reversed, or 1 to 8 and 8 to 1.

Now, speaking based on my experience whenever running these Systems, I have noticed the Magnetic Field Displacement was "too slow" even getting the Rotary Switch to border the 3000 RPM's with my 16 elements commutator...As there is a "Ratio-Exchange" difference between a Fully Rotary System, where we have -at least- Two Poles Exciter System, versus a Reciprocating System, where we have only One Piston Stroke, plus having only Two Strokes per Cycle, per Module.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello again,

And I am asking myself...Where are ALL the Builder's here?

You have no questions or no doubts?

Because if that is so, then it is great!!, it means you have understood everything perfectly well...But if it is not the case, then I am open to hear your comments here!

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

citfta

Hi Ufo,

That's lookiing good.  I am really busy right now with some yard work and other things.  Your new idea looks great.  I need to wind some more coils to make a new build with the secondaries between the primaries like your newest design.  I can easily change my number of coils and firing order since I am using the microcontroller for my pulses.  So that will save me lots of time since I don't have to make a new commutator.

Take care,
Carroll
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Ok, so, here is the video on the latest update on my build:

I also have created a New You Tube Channel, specifically for OUM: Overunity Machines YouTube

I want to keep this Channel for ALL Builder's on OUM, to be able to upload their videos there. To do that, You will need a gmail account, in order that I set you as an Editor, to be able to upload videos there.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions