Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Z. (+ 1 Hidden) and 57 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW ANALYSIS ABOUT THIS MAGNETIC ALGORITHM, PART 2

Hello again,

Ok, so now on this image and according to my previous post explanation, plus comparison "paradox"...we now have positive brush at contact #1...

M2_POSITIVE_INPUT_CONTACT_1.png

Here we see from Field 2 (F2) that the Magnetically aligned Right Attraction Chain have EXPANDED to its MAX Value, all the way to Coil #1.

And on the Paradox of the Two Bar Magnets on Repulsion, we have moved all the way our Right Bar towards the Left of our imaginary -and stationary- hollow coil assembly...

Then, what happened to our Left Bar Magnet?

Our Left Bar Magnet, we have "pull it out", however, NOT ALL THE WAY!!...because we still have its North END POLE TIP or FACE, as being FIELD 1 (F1) inner North Pole face.

And here I will try to expand a bit on what is going on, at this particular position on F1, from the Magnetic Field point of view.

As we expand F2 all the way from Right to Left side of assembly...on the South END of Field 1, there is a "RUSH" of Magnetic Forces, which eventually it is NOT CONTAINED ONLY within the Physical embodiment of Field Coil and core...BUT it travels beyond into Space.

The same, exact function takes place whenever FIELD 1 is expanded all the way to the Right of assembly (Positive Brush at Contact #8)...a RUSH OF MAGNETIC FORCES IS ACCUMULATED on the South Pole and core of F2 END.

This explanation is very easy to be proven, if we add Two Extra Secondary Coils, as "READERS" or as "MEASURING TOOLS", behind each South Pole (Red ends) of BOTH Fields 1 & 2....we will see a heavy Induction Force on these two coils.

Plus, if we "SCOPE" this AC Sinewave output, from these two extra secondary coils, we will see its Peaks coincides exactly with the two peaks of the Sequential end Points, 1 & 8, like I have done before.

And here lies the reason why we need TWO MODULES attached by the ends of their Two Fields (F1 & F2), and that Second Module needs to be EXACTLY OF OPPOSITE POLARIZATIONS as Module 1.

Simply because once we have Both Modules, attached by a C STEEL MEMBER on each side, we will have a COMMUNICATING MAGNETIC NETWORK, whenever Repulsion Fields travel to the extreme ends on both modules. Then these Two Extra Forces will have a PATH to travel within the Steel C Members.

Ok, and now, we are ready and can move on to the Two Modules FULL Explanation on Magnetic EXCHANGES...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

LAST NOTE TO ADD TO PREVIOUS POST...

I want to add some Electrical Facts, that are taken place exactly at these TWO CONTACT POINTS 1 & 8, where BOTH FIELDS, 1 & 2 respectively, have their Max Magnetic Rush Outwards, through their end Poles (South)...Due to this RETRACTION STAGE.

And that is, that at these two points, 1 & 8, is when Field Coil being RETRACTED, receive MAX CURRENTS, while the other Field, which is FULLY EXPANDED, have all the resistance added from all Sequential Coils being energized, therefore, expanded fields would have less currents (amperage).

This amperage gain contributes to those "MAGNETIC RUSH FORCES" be even greater, at exhaust points at the very end polarization and steel core.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

Ok, so here is a FULL ASSEMBLY of a Dual Module System, connected for OFFSET PHASES:

EXTRA_C_MEMBER_SECONDARIES_1.png

And I believe that after previous Posts, you now will be able to understand it better, where I am getting at...

For example, I have set a Second Pair of Secondaries, yA & yB on those Two "C Steel Members" respectively, as they will be collecting that Magnetic Force rushed out Pressures, every time Repulsion Fields reach the extreme ends (points 1-8) in Both Modules.

On this image-frame, I have named both ends of Out Exhaust Pressure Forces on F1 and F4.

However, on other two opposed extremes, there is a Negative Pressure developed, or a "Magnetic Suction Force" on Module 1 at F2, and on Module 2 at F3.

We can read both secondary coils (yA-yB) output, independently or in series (as connected on image) collecting an AC output from Terminals 1 & 2 within a circle.

Again, I may be adding later or tomorrow to this post...

Have a nice evening.

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

Ok, so here is the OPPOSED DISPLACEMENT on the OFF PHASE System of Both Modules 1&2.

EXTRA_C_MEMBER_SECONDARIES_FINAL.png

And obviously, ALL FUNCTIONS are REVERSED here, related to previous image, because Both Repulsion Fields have traveled to the opposite extreme end.

as the Positive (Pressure Forces) and Negative (Suction Pressures) also have reversed.

Here on Module 1, Field 1 South End is creating a Negative-Suction Force, as F2 South End is Exhausting this Magnetic Force.

As opposite also takes place on Module 2, where FIELD 3, North End is Exhausting a Positive -Pressure Force, while FIELD 4, North End became a Suction-Negative Force.

And now the Visible Magnetic Attraction Chains are the ones that on previous image "disappeared"...or were compressed into Field Coils.

These Two Extreme Positioning of Repulsion Fields (shown on these two images) takes place every full cycle of 360 degrees of driver rotation.

I wanted to have these Two Images in Posts, next to each other's for comparison.

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

ABOUT THE DUAL (2) MODULE SYSTEM

Hello again,

Ok, I have disclosed this Dual Module System plus its Analysis, basically for FUTURE PROJECT BUILDS.

However, we need to PERFECTION FIRST a Single Module, BEFORE we start the Duplication Building Process of the Second Module.

We need to achieve first on a Single Module, its capability to Self-Start and keep running from its secondaries, or a specific group of them*.

We need to have a low voltage drop, Single Module, whenever we add loads.

A Two Module System is going to DUPLICATE our Outputs, plus, it will give us another Output Source, which is dependent only on the peaks from both Repulsion Fields displacement.

* We could add to our single Modular System, two extreme end secondaries, to fulfill the self-feeding, or select a specific group within the eight secondary coils, located in between the sequential coils.

The best way to view a Single or a Dual Module System, is to compare it to a Hydraulic Pump...

Where our "Piston's Head" would be our Repulsion Field, as Both Attraction Chains would be the Push-Pull Arms, that assist on displacing this repulsion head back and forth.

As in any Hydraulic Pump, every time the Piston travels in one direction, it carries in front of its Head, the Pressurized Liquid, as the further this travel, the more pressure it builds.

Also, on this directional travel, behind the piston head is the Negative or Suction Pressure (vacuum), normally used to refill chamber with more liquid, passing through the one-way valves.

One Module System is just like a "Single Piston Pump"...and a Dual Module System is a "Dual Piston Pump".

Normally a two-piston pump would require double the torque (force) plus speed, to get pump to build required pressure at its two pistons high pressure chambers-outlets, than a Single Piston Pump would require.

On this Figuera Generator, running a Dual Module System, or a two Piston Pump, would NOT require more torque, or more speed...as the output still would be double.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions