Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skybiker (+ 1 Hidden) and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: hipermotor on Mar 08, 2024, 06:40 AMHola ovni

Por si os puede servir de algo quiero recordaros este vídeo que hice hace muchos años y que seguro habréis visto, en él utilizo como últimamente dos conjuntos Figuera, pero ambos unidos por sus núcleos externos, en él podréis comprobar una mejora notable de la inducción y además tiene la ventaja que las bobinas inducidas e inductivas pueden tener cada una en un núcleo independiente, aparte de ser de 90 grados, lo que "podría" ser una ventaja para mitigar la ley de Lenz...

Saludos desde España

Hola Hipermotor!!

Por supuesto que esa prueba nos sirve de mucho!!

Es genial como has enlazado las polaridades de ambos módulos, para lograr eso sin cambiar la polarización eléctrica sólo necesitamos embobinar a favor del reloj, todas las bobinas del segundo módulo.

Aparte de alejar mucho más ambos ensamblajes, más bién veo que una configuración en Toroide sería ideal.

Saludos amigo!!

Ufopolitics 
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

hipermotor

QuoteAparte de alejar mucho más ambos ensamblajes
Si y quizás colocando en ellos la bobina inducida (estator), por eso digo que quedarían a 90 grados, Inductoras e inducidas...

Saludos

Ufopolitics

Quote from: hipermotor on Mar 09, 2024, 07:09 AMSi y quizás colocando en ellos la bobina inducida (estator), por eso digo que quedarían a 90 grados, Inductoras e inducidas...
Quote from: hipermotor on Mar 09, 2024, 07:09 AMYes, and maybe setting the inducer coil, that is why I say that would be at 90º, Induced and Inductors

@hipermotor:

Los Campos Magnéticos son puramente LINEALES, en los Ángulos de 90º o más agudos, existen pérdidas, si es que colocamos el inducido y el inductor teniendo que sobrepasar esos ángulos para hacer su trabajo.

Es por eso que la configuración Figuera (que es estrictamente linear) tiene el éxito que hemos visto en mis métodos.

Las geometrías de curvas suaves, como en un Toroide, son mucho más aceptables. Ó usando esos ángulos sólo como conductores internos de retorno para el circuito magnético, como vemos en un transformador...o como vimos que hiciste en tu video.

Saludos

English:

Magnetic Fields are purely LINEAR, at angles of 90º or more radical, there are losses, if we set the induced and the inductor having to pass those angles to do their work.

That is the reason Figuera´s configuration (that is strictly linear) have the success we have observed on my methods.

Soft curves geometries, like a Toroid are more acceptable. Or using those angles only as conductors of the magnetic field circuit, like we see on a transformer...or like you did on your video.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

This post is used intentionally to end this page and allow a full new page for the next post...

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

On page 42, post #207, I have shown the Polarities for a Module I am working on now (image shown below):

And considering BLUE is NORTH as RED is SOUTH.

M2_POSITIVE_INPUT_2_COILS.png

On image above I have shown also the polarizations based on wound ALL CCW Coils.

And as a result, we can see the Repulsion is a NORTH BASED FIELD, encircled by the magenta circle, as it also shows TWO ATTRACTION CHAINS which are OPPOSITE to each others.

Or a Left Chain as: S/N-S/N-S/N-S/N-S/N

And a Right Chain as: N/S-N/S-N/S-N/S

The FULL LINEAR MAGNETIC ARRANGEMENT would be:  S/N-S/N-S/N-S/N-S/N>REPULSION FIELD<N/S-N/S-N/S-N/S

Now, on page 43 post# 210 & 211 I have shown the adding of a second module#2, but ONLY about the electrical connections between commutator driver and Coils connections, as also the secondaries Output Terminals.
On those TWO IMAGES, I have shown TWO CONNECTION METHODS, which are:

1- With SYNC PHASE

2- With OFF PHASE

But, I have NOT shown the Magnetic Polarizations on that Second Module would be...for better performance, as for further joining the Steel Cores between both Modules.

So, basically this is what this post relates to:

M2_DUAL_MODULES_POLARITIES_FINAL.png

On image above, I am showing the Second Module, or Module#2 (M2) with ALL its respective Polarizations.

If you all notice, ALL interactions are exactly the same as Module#1, except that M2 have ALL Polarities reversed.

Still, it is based on a CENTER REPULSION, but this time is a SOUTH FIELD REPULSION (not a North as in M1)

And of course, ALL ATTRACTION CHAINS on M2 are also Opposite when comparing to Module 1.

And the ONLY way to achieve these results, is by WINDING ALL COILS ON MODULE 2, CLOCKWISE OR CW.

This way we would NOT be changing ANY of the Connections as shown on Module 1 and Commutator, they all would be exactly the same way.

Now, if we look at the image ATTRACTION CHAINS between M1 & M2 on BOTH SIDES, Right and Left...They ALL MATCH or COMPLEMENT with each other's...

And then We could add a JOIN "C" STEEL MEMBER on the Right and Left, attached to the center steel core of both modules.

On this image I have shown both Repulsion Fields as ON PHASE, for sake of simplicity for comparison between both...However, these arrangement would work much better if we use the OFF PHASE TERMINALS CONNECTIONS.

Again, I could be editing this post anytime...

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions