Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Resonance and high frequency

Started by Classic, Feb 12, 2024, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic

If we bother to have a look at Arie DeGeus patent NL1032570, we can observe, that system sent for proof along with papers for patent, natural resonance of coils is much lower (cca 711 khz) than 8.5 Mhz resonance obtained from wire length and measurements have been performed with devices calibrated for 8.5 Mhz to confirm the device is working consistent with description.

citfta

Wire length alone does not determine the resonant frequency.  If a wire is turned into a coil then the inductance goes up and the frequency goes down.  If you add a core to the coil the inductance goes up even more while the frequency goes down more.  This nonsense I have seen posted on YouTube and some of the forums about measuring the length of the wire to determine the frequency is totally wrong.  That is only true if the wire is left stretched straight out and there are no other metal objects close by.

Carroll
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Classic

Well, in this case we need to asume Don Smith and Arie DeGeus were completely wrong, along with N Tesla or they just mislead everyone and have made just magic.

I wonder why all inventors that have ever built an ou machine keep saying mainstream is wrong ?

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Feb 20, 2024, 02:57 PMWell, in this case we need to asume Don Smith and Arie DeGeus were completely wrong, along with N Tesla or they just mislead everyone and have made just magic.

I wonder why all inventors that have ever built an ou machine keep saying mainstream is wrong ?
Hello Classic,

We can't just "disregard" Scientific FACTS that has been out there and there are MANY ways to prove them right.

Everything that Citfta said about straight wire, plus coil shaping it, plus adding a core and effect on inductance, frequency is RIGHT ON SPOT!

That is provable in very simple ways...obviously you have never done it yourself...but I have, many times. 

As it is part of Design plus Development of a Machine...

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Classic

Well, you might be right guys, but for myself I still stick with above mentioned inventors as I really don't believe they were crooks and have presented a hoax to the public.

And as long as I can play any musical instrument without the need to move my hand at khz to make them resonate, there is hope

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions