Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Resonance and high frequency

Started by Classic, Feb 12, 2024, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic

Well, I wasn't looking for a confrontation and still not looking for.

It really save me a lot of time https://chat.openai.com/share/27a9fa73-4a84-486d-8273-a2361a27e99f

If you are still unhappy proceed as you wish.

I know I am right as the above mentioned inventors were right.

And regarding resonance and oscillations I've seen a lot of people using a picture with a swing and a child enjoying, but none of them wouldn't bother to state which one is voltage and which one is amperage, what can replace "gravity" force if system is arranged different, or consider if the picture is complete or not regarding the effect they want to show.

Also, I am telling everyone that I can pinch a string of my guitar with a frequency of one impulse every 5 seconds and that stupid string will continue to resonate at a incredible high frequency considering my tiny pinch ... because I have tuned it in this way.

Even if it goes against God know what law, regulation or code of practice is real even if someone may think is unbelievable 

citfta

Quote from: Classic on Feb 20, 2024, 02:57 PMWell, in this case we need to asume Don Smith and Arie DeGeus were completely wrong, along with N Tesla or they just mislead everyone and have made just magic.

I wonder why all inventors that have ever built an ou machine keep saying mainstream is wrong ?
I know Don Smith was completely wrong when he said that as well as many other things he said.  I haven't studied Arie DeGeus so I can't comment about what he might or might not have said.  I have studied the work and writiings of Tesla for over 60 years and I am quite sure he never said that the resonant frequency of a coil is determined only by the length of the wire.  He was well aware of how you can wind a coil in different configurations using the same length of wire and get different resonant frequencies.

If you have something useful to share then build it and share it.  But if all you want to do is claim main stream science is wrong then you need to find another forum.

Carroll
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Classic

This is misunderstanding citfta, the highest frequency represented in an LC, in this case RLC is length of wire and we need to tune this circuit to resonate at this frequency, this is why we adjust inductance and capacitance, otherwise will resonate at different frequency.

Calculations to determine inductance at desired resonant frequency must start in this order where we know length of wire and frequency. Once we find out inductance value, we can calculate capacitance.

After calculating capacitance we can start to play around, reducing capacitance in respect with frequency ... means we need to reduce at minimum capacitance to obtain high response from coil, than observe capacitance has changed resonant frequency and we start to adjust inductance which should go higher as capacitance decrease ... this is where resistor in parallel comes in play and reduce inductance to match resonant frequency.
So, adjusting or tuning for resonance RLC after inductance and capacitance has been found is made with capacitors and resistors, Once frequency and coil geometry is in place.

Using multiple of 1/2 wave length for the length of wire for LC gives the maximum amplitude in operation and also helps to find the right length of wire for secondary. In secondary we adjust number of turns for desired voltage by playing with wire thickness.

I can suggest to use a coil calculator before start winding to find the right geometry which can be achieved diy and/or materials available

The higher is the frequency, the higher need to be accuracy and precision of build.
So, would be a bit impractical for diy to choose 200 mhz or 10 ghz as I doubt that such precision may be achieved by clasic methods. But, if one seek to work at such high frequency a different method should be employed using different materials in nano scale.

Also, bear in mind desired output and make a wise choice, knowing what voltage will be reasonably provided as input as power output will go up with square of frequency and square of voltage. This means we need to consider if we have available components to bring it down to be usable without adding bespoke components for this.

In all this enterprise we need to consider availability of materials and components and cost effectiveness.

Also, do not be confused by different methods for different input of voltage and frequency as many are doing this.

If Don Smith methods are analysed please note he presented more than one method, but all of them are based on Tesla apparatus for utilising radiant energy and each method refer to different method as shown in fig 1,2,3,4 of the patent. Mixing them  up won't bring the expected results.
So, Don Smith have replaced the high elevated plate with resonant coils and plasma tube (fig4 in Tesla patent).

But, I guess you all know already all these details that have be proved along your vast practice and experience. So, please excuse the use of so many words probably unnecessary.

If they are of no help for anyone please delete as appropriate.

I have wounded a lot of coils and I am pissed off of how much it cost altogether, so i keep looking to make a device that will cost no more than £200 if everything is bought brand new, if I can't do it I have no interest to build another toy for the rich to be added on their collection diplay.

citfta

Quote from: Classic on Feb 23, 2024, 04:08 AMThis is misunderstanding citfta, the highest frequency represented in an LC, in this case RLC is length of wire and we need to tune this circuit to resonate at this frequency, this is why we adjust inductance and capacitance, otherwise will resonate at different frequency.

Calculations to determine inductance at desired resonant frequency must start in this order where we know length of wire and frequency. Once we find out inductance value, we can calculate capacitance.

After calculating capacitance we can start to play around, reducing capacitance in respect with frequency ... means we need to reduce at minimum capacitance to obtain high response from coil, than observe capacitance has changed resonant frequency and we start to adjust inductance which should go higher as capacitance decrease ... this is where resistor in parallel comes in play and reduce inductance to match resonant frequency.
So, adjusting or tuning for resonance RLC after inductance and capacitance has been found is made with capacitors and resistors, Once frequency and coil geometry is in place.

Using multiple of 1/2 wave length for the length of wire for LC gives the maximum amplitude in operation and also helps to find the right length of wire for secondary. In secondary we adjust number of turns for desired voltage by playing with wire thickness.

I can suggest to use a coil calculator before start winding to find the right geometry which can be achieved diy and/or materials available

The higher is the frequency, the higher need to be accuracy and precision of build.
So, would be a bit impractical for diy to choose 200 mhz or 10 ghz as I doubt that such precision may be achieved by clasic methods. But, if one seek to work at such high frequency a different method should be employed using different materials in nano scale.

Also, bear in mind desired output and make a wise choice, knowing what voltage will be reasonably provided as input as power output will go up with square of frequency and square of voltage. This means we need to consider if we have available components to bring it down to be usable without adding bespoke components for this.

In all this enterprise we need to consider availability of materials and components and cost effectiveness.

Also, do not be confused by different methods for different input of voltage and frequency as many are doing this.

If Don Smith methods are analysed please note he presented more than one method, but all of them are based on Tesla apparatus for utilising radiant energy and each method refer to different method as shown in fig 1,2,3,4 of the patent. Mixing them  up won't bring the expected results.
So, Don Smith have replaced the high elevated plate with resonant coils and plasma tube (fig4 in Tesla patent).

But, I guess you all know already all these details that have be proved along your vast practice and experience. So, please excuse the use of so many words probably unnecessary.

If they are of no help for anyone please delete as appropriate.

I have wounded a lot of coils and I am pissed off of how much it cost altogether, so i keep looking to make a device that will cost no more than £200 if everything is bought brand new, if I can't do it I have no interest to build another toy for the rich to be added on their collection diplay.
I agree with most of what you have posted except for the parts I high-lighted.  Adding a resistor in parallel will not change the resonant frequency.  I also disagree that the wire in a coil has to be a 1/2 wavelength.  The configuration of the coil and the coil core material affect the frequency of the coil much more than the exact length of the wire. You say you have wound many coils so take one of your coils and connect it to a frequency generator or sweep analyzer or any other method you choose and show us the resonant frequency.  Then add your resistor in parallel and show us the frequency change.
I won't waste my time commenting again about Don Smith. 
Respectfully,
Carroll
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Interesting conversation, it has become on this Topic...

And due that my limited knowledge about finding Resonant Points, and resonance in general is not too wide, as I do not have much experience...except for the basic knowledge given...as I have NOT done much experiments on the related.

I have a simple question for both of you (Citfta & Classic), since I have you here.

Is it possible to reach a Resonant Point, or range, even a narrow one, at LOW Frequencies, like 50 or 60 Hertz?

And I am referring specifically to a normal LC Circuit (Coil or Coils and a Capacitor)

On a separate note...about the Resistance debate part on LC Circuit(s)...

In my opinion, we cannot completely neglect the existence of a resistance value in ANY related Coil...because coils would always have a resistance...and resistance would always have a direct effect on Inductance, no matter if on a plain LC Formula, it is only considered the Inductance value.

We all know that the more the resistance we add on a Coil (the more turns we add, or the finer the wire we use), the LESS Inductance value we will have, therefore, both parameters are related inversely.

At the same token, the more turns we add on a coil, the higher its Inductance, because Voltage would increase and so EMF...However, "the more turns" will add more resistance...

So, I see here a "Paradox" or a "closed loop", that will keep us going in circles at the time of finding a great, robust Inductance on a coil, with very low values on resistance...it results almost impossible?

Ending up in using a Coarser wire...to reduce resistance, and be able to add more turns, fine...BUT THEN, we will increase Currents!!...at Input, I am referring to, of course...and we do not want that...

So, it is a "never ending closed loop"...

And the only way that I see out of this "loop"...is the use of Super Conducting Magnetic Wire...but prices are on the ridiculously sky high, unreachable levels...

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions