Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

19th Century DC Dynamos Spec's & Relationship to build a Figuera Generator

Started by Ufopolitics, Jan 24, 2024, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Jan 24, 2024, 09:02 PM
WIRE GAUGES PLUS NUMBER OF TURNS, UTILIZED ON THESE DYNAMOS, RELATED TO THE DESIRED OUTPUT REQUIRED
HOW TO INCREASE POWER ON A DYNAMO BASED ON CHANGING GAUGE AND NUMBER OF TURNS TO BE DESIGNED

This valuable information below was sent to me by Member @Cadman

Full text of "Scientific American Volume 77 Number 19 (November 1897)"

F. B. H. writes: I am an old reader of your valuable paper, and I want to ask a few
questions in regard to the eight light dynamo described
in Supplement, vol. xxiv. No. 600. My question is
this: Can I double the drawings in every respect and
get an operative machine? I mean one, if well constructed,
that would answer as well as the eight light
machine. If any changes are needful, please state what
they are. Be sure to state size of wire for armature and
field magnets, the winding being the same as in the
eight light machine. Should I double the length and
diameter of armature? To be short, if I were to double
or multiply by 2 all the measurements given, would my
machine be out of proportion?

ANSWER. The sizes given in the drawings of the eight-light dynamo can be doubled. This makes the machine 4 times as large.

1-If it is wound with the same sizes (gauge) and number of turns of wire as the original,
it will have the same current in amperes, but 4 times the voltage.

2-If the field is made larger, the armature should be increased in the same degree.

3-Now, if you also use wires twice as thick, but have the same number of turns,
the carrying capacity in amperes will be increased 4 times, and the total output of the machine will be 16 times as great.
In place of No. 20 wires use No. 14 on armature. In place of No. 18 wire use No. 12 on field.

240V 40A DC

Hello to All,

So, above I kind of underlined some sentences, as also numbered the Answers for easier understanding and further analysis.

And this is the RATIO of any changes we can do to any machine, basically, a Dynamo form the 19th Century, and that is where our Figuera Machines are based on.

ANALYZING ANSWER 1, BASED ON DOUBLING THE SIZES GIVEN ON THE DRAWINGS

1- So, if we DOUBLE the size of Machine, based on using same gauge, same number of turns, BUT DOUBLED, we will increase Four (4) Times the Voltage.

2- This is obvious, that if we increase the Size of Fields, on the same SCALE (Degree) we should also increase Armature.

3- If use wires "twice as thick" (DOUBLING GAUGE), BUT, KEEPING THE SAME NUMBER OF TURNS.  The capacity in Amperage will be Increased Four (4) Times.

And the Total Capacity of Machine Output (in WATTS) would be increased 16 Times.

It is understood that if we increase Voltage Four (4) Times (As in Answer 1), as Amperage Four (4) Times ( As in Answer 3), then the Total Power (in WATTS) would be increased multiplying 4X4= 16 Times.

AND ON STATEMENT BELOW, WE WILL FIND THE RATIO TO INCREASE-VALUES BETWEEN FIELD AND ARMATURE.

QuoteIn place of No. 20 wires use No. 14 on armature. In place of No. 18 wire use No. 12 on field.

Please note here, that "increase" between Field-Armature takes place in double digits, or existing Armature is 20 ga and Field is 18 ga.

Then the Increase value, would be 14ga on Armature, as 12ga on Fields...of course realize that Fields always would have MUCH more Turns and length as Armature.

All these information is VERY VALUABLE in assisting to build a Figuera Generator!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Cadman

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Feb 02, 2024, 09:24 AM...ANALYZING ANSWER 1, BASED ON DOUBLING THE SIZES GIVEN ON THE DRAWINGS (which we do not have)...

Actually, we do have the complete drawings. They are in this document

Eight Light Dynamo - Scientific American supp 600 excerpt.pdf

attached to this post here https://overunitymachines.com/index.php?msg=523

Regards
Cadman

Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.
Albert Szent-Györgyi

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Cadman on Feb 03, 2024, 10:19 AM
Quote from: Ufopolitics on Feb 02, 2024, 09:24 AM...ANALYZING ANSWER 1, BASED ON DOUBLING THE SIZES GIVEN ON THE DRAWINGS (which we do not have)...

Actually, we do have the complete drawings. They are in this document

Eight Light Dynamo - Scientific American supp 600 excerpt.pdf

attached to this post here https://overunitymachines.com/index.php?msg=523

Regards
Cadman

Hello Cadman,

Sorry I missed that Top Title, on the whole paper!!

Yes, it is about the "Eight Light Dynamo"...great!

Thanks for clearing it up.

Regards

Ufopolitics 
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions