Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Clemente Figuera Patente Original en ESPAÑOL

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello Neon-Ice and Welcome!

Yes, that is the Patent from Constantino De Buforn, He used to be Figuera's partner, and when he died, Buforn added these patents, which are identical to Figuera's 1908...except that he offers to bind each Exciter module in between, by its N-S bound, in order to create a chain, which is linked.

Regards

Ufopolitics

P.D: When you insert an attachment, next to the delete (garbage can icon), are some arrows pointing Up...if you press arrows, a small window comes up asking for size, then just press [INSERT] and your image will be loaded on your post, I have set the attachment to resize automatically (I insert the ones in your post for you)
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Neon-Ice

Thank you. I did not know about his partner.
Very interesting to see that the primary look like partial air-core's here.
And the inline setup to reduce the primary coils to just six with five outputs, looks pretty simple.

Thank you for fixing my images in the posts.

Ufopolitics

Hanon, the owner of the Figuera Generator WP just sent me these Original Images Scanned from the 1908 Patent Document...of course, it is in Spanish (Español)

Thanks Hanon!!

Clemente Figuera Patente 1908_Num_44267_scanned_OCR_Page_01.jpgClemente Figuera Patente 1908_Num_44267_scanned_OCR_Page_02.jpgClemente Figuera Patente 1908_Num_44267_scanned_OCR_Page_03.jpgClemente Figuera Patente 1908_Num_44267_scanned_OCR_Page_04.jpgClemente Figuera Patente 1908_Num_44267_scanned_OCR_Page_05.jpgClemente Figuera Patente 1908_Num_44267_scanned_OCR_Page_06.jpgClemente Figuera Patente 1908_Num_44267_scanned_OCR_Page_07.jpgClemente Figuera Patente 1908_Num_44267_scanned_OCR_Page_08.jpgClemente Figuera Patente 1908_Num_44267_scanned_OCR_Page_09.jpgClemente Figuera Patente 1908_Num_44267_scanned_OCR_Page_10.jpgClemente Figuera Patente 1908_Num_44267_scanned_OCR_Page_11.jpg
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

rakarskiy

My version and research on Clemente Figuera patents. I hope the information will be useful to you.

Your Electricity * Over Unity: GENERATORS CLEMENTE FIGUERA 1902 (rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog)

The missing induction circuit "in red color" which is not on the drawings to the patent of 1902, and about which the text refers. Gaps are needed for simpler control of magnetic flux switching.

"Based on these considerations, Mr. Clemente Figuera and Mr. Pedro Blasberg, in the name and on behalf of the Figuera-Blasberg Society, respectfully request the grant of a definitive patent of invention for this generator, the form and arrangement of which is shown in the appendix. drawings, warning that only eight electromagnets or two sets of four exciting electromagnets each are sketched on them, and the inductive circuit is marked with a thick line in reddish ink , since this is the general device of the device, but in the sense that more or fewer electromagnets and in a different form or grouping."

Ufopolitics

Quote from: rakarskiy[color=var(--body-txt-color-strong)] on 12/4/2023, 8:52:28 AM[/color]
Quote from: rakarskiy on Dec 04, 2023, 08:52 AMMy version and research on Clemente Figuera patents. I hope the information will be useful to you.

Your Electricity * Over Unity: GENERATORS CLEMENTE FIGUERA 1902 (rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog)

The missing induction circuit "in red color" which is not on the drawings to the patent of 1902, and about which the text refers. Gaps are needed for simpler control of magnetic flux switching.

"Based on these considerations, Mr. Clemente Figuera and Mr. Pedro Blasberg, in the name and on behalf of the Figuera-Blasberg Society, respectfully request the grant of a definitive patent of invention for this generator, the form and arrangement of which is shown in the appendix. drawings, warning that only eight electromagnets or two sets of four exciting electromagnets each are sketched on them, and the inductive circuit is marked with a thick line in reddish ink , since this is the general device of the device, but in the sense that more or fewer electromagnets and in a different form or grouping."

Thanks Rakarskiy for your help and Welcome to my Forums!!

As for now, I am only working on the Figuera Patent from 1908...and I am not planning to move into to another Patent for now.

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions