Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

About My Rotary Switch Construction

Started by Ufopolitics, Jan 06, 2024, 05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello everyone!!

Ok, I have decided to open this Topic to talk about my Rotary Switch spec's...and how I put it together.

Parts etc, etc.

First, my commutator, I got it from Toledo Commutator, in Ohio, USA...

It is around 1 and a bit more than 3/4 Inches...as you can see on image below...

MY_COMMUTATOR_DIAMETER.png
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

SLIP RINGS AND SHAFT...

The slip rings plus its brushes, are from an old Car Alternator, that I extracted slip ring assembly, plus cut off its mounting shaft section...then this steel shaft section I took it to my Lathe, and built a specific design to mount it on the small electric Motor shaft.

20220410_162049.jpg
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

THE BRUSHES ASSEMBLY

Ok, now the Brush assembly I got it from a starter motor, from a Honda 900 CBR Motorcycle...that I also got used...it has a 32-element commutator, but the elements/contacts are too small...plus it is a pain in the neck to get off all the epoxy resin that they got on this starter rotor commutator...

I have to build a special round part of fiberglass (the white one) where I mounted everything, Brushes assembly, plus Slip Rings and connections in between.

I used this same rotary switch to demonstrate Fields Rotation Movement on a prior Topic I had at OU...where I have to use a Positive and a negative brush...and use the full dual slip ring assembly...

So, this switch is suitable for all these two Applications...

RSW_2.png
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

A GENERAL MESSAGE TO ALL

I am not completely happy with this rotary switch...it is too bulky and big, it was built for Video Purposes and teaching, as it is simple to see it.

It has it flaws...like on a very high-speed, Brushes tend to separate or loose contact intermittently...dropping our Output...

I can make this whole assembly better, and still more compact, plus serve also as a Fan to Cool Off Coils on the Generator...

I have a New Concept in mind to build...where Brushes (slip ring plus commutating brushes) would be sweeping from Center of Assy to Outer Cylindrical Commutator...

So, I ordered long time ago, a piece of Copper Tubing, around 3" Diameter (around 80 mm) and like 3-4 mm thickness) ...where I plan to have this new concept build.

You know that when brushes are sweeping from inside center towards outer commutator wall...by Centrifugal Forces it will keep pressure against contacts...so, the faster you go, the more brushes would be pushed against contacts...

I will have two brushes on center attached by a piece similar to a Dual Propeller, made of Fiberglass...one brush to sweep on a slip ring, and the other one on commutator switching elements.

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions