Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

EEG_EM_New_Technique_TRANSVERSE_FLUX (TF) (Provisional Patent Applied for)

Started by solarlab, Dec 20, 2023, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

partzman

SL,

The TFPM designs on the first page of this thread are all simply single phase alternators.  No gain mechanism is seen.  Are you claiming these basic devices produce excess energy?

I did not claim these PM devices were constant current, I said YOUR EE_TFG device is fed a constant current so correct me if I'm wrong.  I see you are using a +-100ma constant current generator driving a 33 ohm resistor that then is connected to your input coils.  From this, you deduce that your input power is simply 330mw but this is not the whole picture of the input power.  

As I stated earlier. you must include the voltage that will be present at the junction of the 33 ohm resistor and the input coils to arrive at the true input power.  The voltage present at that point, will be the ratio of the total primary turns to secondary turns times the coupling factor times the output voltage across the load.  To prove this, simply measure this voltage on your 3D sim!  

I am not intending to mislead anyone so if you don't approve of my responses, by all means delete them!

Regards,

Pm  

solarlab

Quote from: partzman on May 17, 2024, 12:37 PMSL,

The TFPM designs on the first page of this thread are all simply single phase alternators.  No gain mechanism is seen.  Are you claiming these basic devices produce excess energy?

I did not claim these PM devices were constant current, I said YOUR EE_TFG device is fed a constant current so correct me if I'm wrong.  I see you are using a +-100ma constant current generator driving a 33 ohm resistor that then is connected to your input coils.  From this, you deduce that your input power is simply!IY 330mw but this is not the whole picture of the input power. 

As I stated earlier. you must include the voltage that will be present at the junction of the 33 ohm resistor and the input coils to arrive at the true input power.  The voltage present at that point, will be the ratio of the total primary turns to secondary turns times the coupling factor times the output voltage across the load.  To prove this, simply measure this voltage on your 3D sim! 

I am not intending to mislead anyone so if you don't approve of my responses, by all means delete them!

Regards,

Pm 

PM,

Again, let me repeat, you are dead Wrong!

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD AND APPLY SOME TECHNICAL INSIGHT * THEN BUILD ONE FOR YOUR SELF EDUCATION!

If you have a different scheme or idea please start your own thread and present it rather than pollute this EE_TFG presentation.  TIA.

I have no desire to argue about a design that works; and at 300 Baud it's of no value added anymore. Also, you can delete your unrelated
and unresearched "Opinion" posts yourself!

Thanks...

SL

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

@solarlab:

This is Your Thread/Topic, where you have partially disclosed your Method(s), and where You have claimed certain Properties that Apply to your device.

Now, it is entirely on Your Side/End, to offer a response to ANY Members, that in a very polite way, have approach to ask you, related ANY doubts they may have.

Just like Partzman did. (I have been watching since the very beginning, this discussion)

Concluding, that it is entirely on your end, to Prove Your Claims are exactly as you have cited.

So far you have not proven HERE, anything with a REAL BUILD, on a VIDEO, with all the right measurements.

And until you do so, any member is allowed/entitled to ask You, any technical questions they may have, related to Voltage/Amps, etc,etc Input, as also Output, and-of course- related to a "Simulation" that is ALL you have done so far.

As you are supposed to POLITELY, respond, giving ALL these requests in Detail.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Furthermore,

And NO, I will NOT delete the posts made by Partzman here!!

PM has ALL the right to ask you, whether you like it or not...and like I wrote before, the BURDEN OF PROOF is COMPLETELY on YOUR END, SolarLab.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

solarlab

Quote from: Ufopolitics on May 17, 2024, 03:59 PMFurthermore,

And NO, I will NOT delete the posts made by Partzman here!!

PM has ALL the right to ask you, whether you like it or not...and like I wrote before, the BURDEN OF PROOF is COMPLETELY on YOUR END, SolarLab.

Ufopolitics

No Worries,

Should the USPTO, EPO or any other issuing authority require a functional EE_TFG or
related application device, one can easily be provided upon request.

At this stage of development these (official) organizations are the only ones that
need to be satisfied - so, that's the only focus. And I don't think they use Youtube!

As far as this forum's demands go - there is no need to "open that can of worms."
We all remember the POC videos, posts, etc., relating to Ruslin, Kapanadze, Don Smith,
and many -many - others.

Only a fool would bring that "rath of crap" upon themselves!

The EE_TFG concept was presented as an Educational introduction to a new technique
[Transverse Flux] that is capable of producing Excess Energy - thats all, that was it.

To make it into something more is really "beyond the scope!"

Agree - the "BURDEN OF PROOF is COMPLETELY on YOUR (my) END"; HOWEVER that
lays solely with the Patent Issueing Athorities (should they require one), and not at the
demands of some Forum!

With respect to the "Forum" it's completely irrelevant and immaterial - if it works, Great;
if it doesn't - So What!

So, I'll just leave it there...  Have a good one and take care!

SL

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions